Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

BREAKING NEWS...

Go down 
+8
Capello
willywonka
tulip
Lodge
wopman
chip douglas
Polska legend II
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 1:50 pm

Sunbury United beat Willows 3-0 to win the MDH Teamwear Division 3 title. Goals from Brett Palmer, Mark Dunkley and Nathan Corby.

Congratulations Sunbury, and respect to Western Athletic, who, for reasons well documented, were on course for the title until expunged results went against them. Once the disappointment of this set in, they have nevertheless been very dignified once the situation was accepted, and it wouldn't suprise me to see a post on here in due course congratulating their rivals
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 2:10 pm

i watched the first half of this game and it was not good viewing, sunbury 3 nil, glad i didn't stay till full time
Back to top Go down
wopman

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 5:14 pm

i thought western had won the league Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 7:50 pm

Well done Nath and the Sunbury lads. Well deserved. Hope the team stays strong and adds more quality and gives Division Two a real good go!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 8:22 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Sunbury United beat Willows 3-0 to win the MDH Teamwear Division 3 title. Goals from Brett Palmer, Mark Dunkley and Nathan Corby.

Congratulations Sunbury, and respect to Western Athletic, who, for reasons well documented, were on course for the title until expunged results went against them. Once the disappointment of this set in, they have nevertheless been very dignified once the situation was accepted, and it wouldn't suprise me to see a post on here in due course congratulating their rivals

Ooh that last bit is creepy if you ask me, i'm sure Western Athletic can speak for themselves.

Western aths manager dignified? lol!
Back to top Go down
tulip

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 8:53 pm

chip douglas wrote:
i watched the first half of this game and it was not good viewing, sunbury 3 nil, glad i didn't stay till full time
A game consists of 2 half you know,well done to the Willows under difficult cicumstances in playing this game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
willywonka

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 9:36 pm

wopman wrote:
i thought western had won the league Surprised

So did they lol!
Back to top Go down
willywonka

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 9:40 pm

1 wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Ooh that last bit is creepy if you ask me, i'm sure Western Athletic can speak for themselves.

Western aths manager dignified? lol!

Bring on the moaners of western with this team did this and this team did that and exeter blar blar Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 9:46 pm

Willywonka clown you sound very sad indeed the topic is SUNBURY winning the league nothing about western but you have a strange obsession! Why not congratulate sunbury instead of being a complete tw@t clown clown
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 8:32 am

id like to be the first from Western to say well done to Sunbury on winning the league! well done lads and prob see you in Div 2 next year! Smile

Im sure Danny would of been already to wish them the best but isnt here this weekend....
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 12:41 am

so why was my post deleted then?

im sure i was on topic by saying that this thread should not be about western and should be about congratulating sunbury on there league title!!
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 11:35 am

cause you're a jackass
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 1:14 pm

You do nothing but cause trouble WAFC and chip douglas Laughing
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 4:26 pm

wafc wrote:

im sure i was on topic by saying that this thread should not be about western and should be about congratulating sunbury on there league title!!

Because it was part of a whole series of posts which were off topic and mildly abusive.
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 12:11 pm

ok scratch
Back to top Go down
willywonka

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 7:00 pm

Moderator wrote:
wafc wrote:

Because it was part of a whole series of posts which were off topic and mildly abusive.

Ban um Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 9:05 pm

Gotta Ban 'em All!
Back to top Go down
willywonka

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 4:00 pm

Disgrace to the forum the lot of um Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vyvyan

Vyvyan

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 7:31 pm

Well Done to Sunbury, good side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BREAKING NEWS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS...   BREAKING NEWS... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS...
Page 1 of 1