Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet

Go down 
+7
John.J.Rambo
Robbo
Polska legend II
dee_aitcho
dave ash
Oadby Athletic
langers
11 posters
AuthorMessage
langers

Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Empty
PostSubject: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 4:15 pm

I am looking to sign for a saturday and sunday team asap as wanna start pre season training. Had a few offers but nothing concrete yet. Played at a good standard. Text me on 07807055604 or pm me. Cheers. Langers
Back to top Go down
Oadby Athletic

Oadby Athletic

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 8:58 pm

Hi Langers,

We're a new team 'Oadby Athletic FC' starting up this year in the Alliance League.
We are based at the Oadby Owl Pub in Leicester and are probably going to be in Division 3 or 4.
At the moment most of our players are 2nd team players from the University of Leicester but we're looking for quite a lot of players to play from in and around Leicester.

You definitely sound like the quality of a player we are looking for and I hope this interest you, we're a quite a young team of lads and can definitely do with input from a player like you.

If you are interested in playing for us our first training session is at Manor Rd Sports Pitch, Tues 18th, 7-8pm.
If you want to join or just fancy coming along to training to see what we're like join the 'Oadby Athletic FC' page on Facebook or pm me back here.

Thanks, James Brook (Manager, Oadby Athletic FC)
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 10:12 pm

langers wrote:
I am looking to sign for a saturday and sunday team asap as wanna start pre season training. Had a few offers but nothing concrete yet. Played at a good standard. Text me on 07807055604 or pm me. Cheers. Langers

West End not good enough for you mate Embarassed
Back to top Go down
langers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 10:51 pm

No dave lol
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 1:30 pm

We at AC Wigston are looking for fresh new faces mate, starting in July pre-season.

Looking to challenge next season.

Let me know.

We play down the road from West End too.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 9:17 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
We at AC Wigston are looking for fresh new faces mate, starting in July pre-season.

Looking to challenge next season.

Let me know.

We play down the road from West End too.

10 pre season friendlies guaranteed
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 12:13 am

Maybe 15!!
Back to top Go down
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 9:59 pm

langers wrote:

I echo Neg and Dave Ash's sentiments completely....
Back to top Go down
langers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 7:54 am

Fruitless comments
Back to top Go down
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 9:01 am

langers wrote:
Fruitless comments

Fruitless?? Rather be fruitless than an unreliable drama queen.
Back to top Go down
langers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 9:14 am

Could say alot of things but i refuse to be coerced into this childish banter. I had my reasons to leave and i left. I have found a new club i am happy with. Good luck to West end Utd for the forth coming season.

If you want to comment anymore text me rather than trying to undermine me on here.
Back to top Go down
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 9:50 am

langers wrote:
Could say alot of things but i refuse to be coerced into this childish banter. I had my reasons to leave and i left. I have found a new club i am happy with. Good luck to West end Utd for the forth coming season.

If you want to comment anymore text me rather than trying to undermine me on here.

Good luck with your new club... and your new friends.... Genuine shame that you had to cut off your old ones.
Back to top Go down
langers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 10:39 am

Thanks. All the best!
Back to top Go down
John.J.Rambo

John.J.Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 8:18 pm

Robbo wrote:
langers wrote:

Good luck with your new club... and your new friends.... Genuine shame that you had to cut off your old ones.

has anyone got any grapes?? I think mine have gone sour!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 1:48 pm

poor player
Back to top Go down
langers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 1:56 pm

What you on about poor player? Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 2:09 pm

He was there watching last night, don't think you looked too bad myself.
Back to top Go down
langers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 2:11 pm

haha i was playing out of position, i am a centre forward really. Cheers dude, u too!
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 3:38 pm

Id say your best days were in the centre of midfield myself Langers ?
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 3:41 pm

My offer is on the table still.
Back to top Go down
langers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 4:00 pm

Yeah centre mid or centre forward. Would like the role joe cole had on sunday preferably
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 4:31 pm

What off the bench ! lol
Back to top Go down
langers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 4:34 pm

yeah a cameo performance
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 4:35 pm

haha your younger than me im sure you still got 90 in you
Back to top Go down
langers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 4:53 pm

yeah but i am playing 4 times a week, legs are like concrete today lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 4:55 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet   Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for saturday and sunday team. No concrete offers yet
Page 1 of 1