Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Team of the Month for October

Go down 
+14
Orange
Phoenix_United
eric
Spooner
gattuso
Welsh Dan
Doc Brown
Edgar
Admin
dave ash
Stroller
ben
Paulo
Aussie Owl
18 posters

Team of the Month for October, 2009
Advance Couriers
Team of the Month for October I_vote_lcap3%Team of the Month for October I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Guthlaxton OB
Team of the Month for October I_vote_lcap10%Team of the Month for October I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 6 ]
Kirby Muxloe Rangers
Team of the Month for October I_vote_lcap2%Team of the Month for October I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Sunbury United
Team of the Month for October I_vote_lcap5%Team of the Month for October I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
E
Team of the Month for October I_vote_lcap0%Team of the Month for October I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fosse City
Team of the Month for October I_vote_lcap6%Team of the Month for October I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Magna Town 2008
Team of the Month for October I_vote_lcap6%Team of the Month for October I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Sporting Wigston
Team of the Month for October I_vote_lcap29%Team of the Month for October I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 18 ]
CSKA Carnabys
Team of the Month for October I_vote_lcap0%Team of the Month for October I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Wheel
Team of the Month for October I_vote_lcap3%Team of the Month for October I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
West End United Reserves
Team of the Month for October I_vote_lcap35%Team of the Month for October I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 62

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Team of the Month for October Empty
PostSubject: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:42 am

Who do you vote for in this Forum Poll?

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Fri 30 Oct 2009, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:48 am

Got to vote for yourself as we have started to get our act together this month scoring 26 and conceeding 4. For me though probably Gutho OB deserve it, they beat Moshdock at weekend to, worthy winners!

Last edited by Paulo_MTFC on Mon 26 Oct 2009, 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:56 am

Sporting Wigston or Gutho for me.

Gutho it is (same as last month!)
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 9:39 am

We've only played 3 games this month (thanks Fengate Suspect ) so I can't see us being in the running.
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 10:10 am

Good result against Moshdock though Mr Stroller.

By the way, are you Matt Mason?
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 10:20 am

ben wrote:

It was, but Sportings result eclipses ours IMHO

And, no I'm not king
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:44 am

ben wrote:

No he's not Matt, matts got his name and a bit more, without giving it away.

West End for me, it will make a change for a team that has actually improved on last season and not playing good football for the past few seasons. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 12:03 pm

Its actually quite difficult to pass comment without knowing each teams results and current league standing relative to their opponents scratch
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 1:48 pm

Stroller wrote:
Its actually quite difficult to pass comment without knowing each teams results and current league standing relative to their opponents scratch

Just for you "Stoller"........

Advance Couriers P3 W3 12-5
Sporting Dynamo Away 5-2 Sunday Premier Cup
Scraptoft Garage 2007 Away 5-2
Niffy Rangers Away 2-1

Guthlaxton OB P3 W2 D1 6-3
Birstall Stamford A Home 0-0, 5-4 pens Sunday Shield
Niffy Rangers Reserves Away 4-3 Foster Cup
Sparta Moshdock Home 2-0 aet Walton Cup

Kirby Muxloe Rangers P4 W4 15-4
Beaumont Town 2009 Home 3-2 Sunday Shield
Leicester Polska Reserves Home 3-1
LM United Home 5-0 Foster Cup
Throops Away 4-1 Walton Cup

Sunbury United P3 W3 14-5
Office Update Away 5-2 Sunday Trophy
Leicester Bharat Talbot Home 5-1 Foster Cup
Frolesworth United Away 4-2 aet Walton Cup

E P3 W2 D1 15-10
Blue Bell Stanton Away 8-4 aet Sunday Vase
Sporting Wigston Home 4-4
Superfly Home 3-2 Stokes Cup

Fosse City P3 W3 12-4
Charnwood Foresters Reserves Away 3-1 Sunday Vase
Superfly Away 3-1
Desford United Away 6-2

Magna Town 2008 P4 W4 26-4
FC Britannia Home 6-2 Sunday Trophy
Hood Park Rangers Home 11-0
FC Komrska Away 5-2 Stokes Cup
Superfly Away 4-0

Sporting Wigston P4 W3 D1 15-10
Swannington Home 5-3 Sunday Vase
E Away 4-4
Humberstone Rangers Away 3-2 Stokes Cup
Trinity OB Home 3-1 Walton Cup

CSKA Carnabys P4 W3 D1 13-7
Broughton Rangers Sunday Home 2-0 Sunday Vase
Niffy Rangers A Away 2-2
Niffy Rangers A Home 4-3
LK Old Boys Home 5-2

The Wheel P4 W3 D1 14-9
Hood Park Rangers Away 5-4 Sunday Vase
LK Old Boys Away 3-2
Little Bowden Home 4-1 Stokes Cup
FC Kibworth Home 2-2

West End United Reserves P3 W3 10-1
Peacock Away 4-0 Sunday Vase
Sparta Parva Reserves Away 2-1
Hat & Beaver Away 4-0 Stokes Cup
Back to top Go down
https://allianceleague.forumotion.com
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 2:05 pm

Cheers Admin..........................it hasn't really made my decision any easier though...............think I'll leave it to the experts on the committee Basketball
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 2:16 pm

Stroller wrote:
Cheers Admin..........................it hasn't really made my decision any easier though...............think I'll leave it to the experts on the committee Basketball

Always my pleasure to assist forum contributors!
Back to top Go down
https://allianceleague.forumotion.com
Edgar

Edgar

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 4:41 pm

Magna town for me, a poor side who have battled hard and got some unexpected results this month. Sporting and fosse the other standout performers for me.
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 4:50 pm

I would think Kirby or Magna being as they're the only teams that have played 4 won 4.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 4:57 pm

Doc Brown wrote:
I would think Kirby or Magna being as they're the only teams that have played 4 won 4.

Thats what I was trying to establish......................................but the first 3 Kirby games I'd expect them to win comfortably anyway so it kind of distorts things.

The standout victory is Sporting beating Trinity, but this is Team of the Month not Result of the Month, but maybe that one result cancels out their drawn game drunken
Back to top Go down
Welsh Dan

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 6:59 pm

I think west end ressies deserve it... to be fair last season they amassed a grand total of 7 points finishing bottom of all the alliance leagues. 6 points from 2 league games and a win in the cup is a HUGE improvement!!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 9:10 pm

Stick with my club sporting wigston, after a poor start , finding our feet, winning in all 3 cup game knocking out trinity old boys who are 3 leagues above us
Back to top Go down
Spooner

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 10:01 pm

West end ressies all the way, you can't beat an improvement of conceding 1 goal in a month from last seasons 100 + by season end!
Back to top Go down
eric

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 10:04 pm

Gutho old boys all the way. Still undefeated this season in league and all cup competitions
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:43 am

Edgar wrote:
Magna town for me, [b]a poor side who have battled hard and got some unexpected results [/b]this month. Sporting and fosse the other standout performers for me.

Can only laugh when you read things like this. All up for banter and I didnt think we would win the league (regardless of people backing us before the season started) but to read things like we are a poor side and might be relegated (posted by Van Damme) is laughable!
Back to top Go down
Edgar

Edgar

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:26 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Edgar wrote:
Magna town for me, [b]a poor side who have battled hard and got some unexpected results [/b]this month. Sporting and fosse the other standout performers for me.

Can only laugh when you read things like this. All up for banter and I didnt think we would win the league (regardless of people backing us before the season started) but to read things like we are a poor side and might be relegated (posted by Van Damme) is laughable!

im not saying you are going to get relegated, IMO what you lack in actual playing ability you almost make up for with pure grit and determination. magna win matches ugly, thats just the way it is. think leiceseter last night, thay had to dig deep and grind out a result when maybe they didnt deserve it.

a 4-0 win away at superfly surely constitutes an unexpected result, taking into account your mediocre start and the fact that after a few games superfly were tipped to be there or thereabouts come the end of the season. My previous post really wasnt that funny
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 11:58 pm

what warrants being nominated for team of the month?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 8:08 am

Phoenix_United wrote:

Being undefeated in month (preferably having won all your games)
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:00 pm

Seeing as they are eligeable i will cast my vote for West End United's 2nd team also known as the Reserves flower
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:03 pm

Although it would be nice if every Division had Team of the Month, with the winner of the match ball being Overall winner. The Divisional winner receiving a nice glossy certificate! Just like they do in the Real Leagues What a Face
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:35 pm

Stroller wrote:
Phoenix_United wrote:

Being undefeated in month (preferably having won all your games)

....and not having already won it this season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 5:01 pm

west end utd for me they have much improved from last season and if they carry on could be there near the top of div 5.
Back to top Go down
jchris23

jchris23

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 9:07 pm

think it should go to great wigston as being winning div 4 last season and now top of div 2
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 8:13 am

jchris23 wrote:
think it should go to great wigston as being winning div 4 last season and now top of div 2

They aren't listed Suspect
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 12:23 pm

Only 49 votes out of 120 registered users.
Go on - stick your neck out study
Back to top Go down
Beckenbauer

Beckenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 2:10 pm

jchris23 wrote:

How does that mean you should be team of the month?
Back to top Go down
Pukka

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 8:11 pm

West End Ressies, from what i hear the lads are pulling together and showing the right attitude to win games. Top marks for Robbo for keeping his chin up and doing a great job after demoralising last season.
Back to top Go down
Edgar

Edgar

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 3:54 pm

I've heard a few whispers that Magna town would like to know wen they will receive their match ball?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 3:59 pm

Edgar wrote:
I've heard a few whispers that Magna town would like to know wen they will receive their match ball?

if you want to know when its announced then just ask, instead of dragging us into it! we wont win it as i cant see the committee giving it to two division 4 teams in two months! nice to be nominated and get back to some sort of form though!
Back to top Go down
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 8:04 pm

When is this decided???
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 10:14 am

Will be announced next Sunday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Edgar

Edgar

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 8:51 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Edgar wrote:

if you want to know when its announced then just ask, instead of dragging us into it! we wont win it as i cant see the committee giving it to two division 4 teams in two months! nice to be nominated and get back to some sort of form though!

Nice. So now your asking to be proved wrong, Good Tactics.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 2:39 pm

See "League Announcements" for the winner
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 8:52 pm

congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for October   Team of the Month for October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team of the Month for October
Page 1 of 1