Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Farewell

Go down 
+8
ben
WrenchDodger
Hellboy
Spy
king of the chavs
OBSERVER
sgoodman
12 posters
AuthorMessage
sgoodman

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 9:13 pm

After 15 seasons in the Alliance league, my sunday career is near to an end with my last league game played today and just the Arthur Moore final left to play now. So i would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for a hughely enjoyable time playing in the Alliance league and take with me many happy memories and some disappointing ones too(most from playing against Advance!), but it is now about spending more time with my family and so wish everyone all the best for future seasons.
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 9:16 pm

Well done, you have been a credit to the alliance league!
Back to top Go down

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 9:55 pm

OBSERVER wrote:
Well done, you have been a credit to the alliance league!

On behalf of the Alliance League Committee, this comment is endorsed. You will be missed Simon.
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 12:09 am

all the best simon.... a true gent and credit to local footie
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
Spy

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 8:07 am

You'll be back Simon....You won't be able to handle the kids on a Sunday morning!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 10:43 am

sgoodman wrote:
After 15 seasons in the Alliance league, my sunday career is near to an end with my last league game played today and just the Arthur Moore final left to play now. So i would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for a hughely enjoyable time playing in the Alliance league and take with me many happy memories and some disappointing ones too(most from playing against Advance!), but it is now about spending more time with my family and so wish everyone all the best for future seasons.

Do uz a favour on your last game, when you run by their manager on Weds, could you kick the ball into their managers gangoolies please, it might cost you a goal but i beg you...please do it, or down his throat will do, it might shut him up for at least 5 mins...

hope you win, good luck.
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 10:53 am

hehe hellboy youd need a basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
WrenchDodger

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 4:22 pm

Great bloke and pleasure to play along side at Desford! Shame that you leave the alliance, but lets be honest im sure there are a few big prem teams that are pretty pleased about this!!
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 8:14 am

I have had the pleasure of conceding goals against you on a Sunday morning Mr Goodman in my days as the Horse keeper. The best natural finisher I have seen and a credit to the Alliance League.

Sincerely all the best and enjoy your time with the family.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 5:22 pm

Well done Simon, great career in the alliance and a regular top scorer. I'm sure advance will come up with a new multi million pound striker to replace you!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 8:13 pm

Had a chat with him when he was running the line on Sunday (he didn't have a lot to do!) Great guy, and a credit to the game.
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 6:34 pm

Thank you for the kind words everybody, it is a shame to bow out with a loss but more than happy with the season overall.
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 6:54 pm

good luck mate,from all at glenny
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 10:39 am

sgoodman wrote:
After 15 seasons in the Alliance league, my sunday career is near to an end with my last league game played today and just the Arthur Moore final left to play now. So i would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for a hughely enjoyable time playing in the Alliance league and take with me many happy memories and some disappointing ones too(most from playing against Advance!), but it is now about spending more time with my family and so wish everyone all the best for future seas the ons.

All the best mate, was a pleasure playing against you this season enjoyed some good banter and some good battles (which you won most of lol) was looking forward to playing against you again next season,takecare pal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell
Page 1 of 1