Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions

Go down 
+2
Skeems
Aussie Owl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions Empty
PostSubject: New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions   New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 8:50 am

The Champions of each Alliance Division will receive a new Macron kit supplied by the Alliance kit sponsors, MDH Sports.

The Secretary of the clubs concerned will be receiving a details from the League in the near future.

The Alliance leads the way once again cheers

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions   New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 1:05 pm

Yay

bounce
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions   New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 3:14 pm

Result
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions   New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 5:00 pm

Thats why we chose the alliance (subject to beig accepted!)! Cracking bit of business on their part to get this deal
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions   New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 8:54 am

No wonder you want to be in the bottom league...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions   New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 5:18 pm

Orange wrote:
No wonder you want to be in the bottom league...

I dont want to get into a big debate, but if you look and read properly, you will notice i asked people for their opinions on the standard of the leagues comparatively speaking on a previous subject. I also advised that the team has a mix of players in the squad. I also advised that we would not be looking to pothunt as i personally hate it when teams do this, and i have been very vociferous about this in the past.

I think i have been fairly clear on everything above and in previous posts, and if mine, or the clubs intentions were to pothunt, we would have done so very easily by remaining quiet. I dont think putting a post on the Alliance website asking for peoples opinions is the act of a team of pothunters.

If you have an issue with the new team i am setting up (which you appear too), then please feel free to voice your concerns to the correct people on the committee, we will then answer all your questions honestly and candidly, but please stop putting unsubstantiated inferences up on this website.

If you have questions you want to ask, but not through the committee, then feel free to private message me with your concerns, and i will answer them to the best of my abilities and i assure you i wont hold any ill feeling against you for any questions you want to ask privately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions   New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 6:41 pm

thats one hell of a bite Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions   New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 6:44 pm

you should have seen me, leapt from the water like a salmon to grab that one!
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

PostSubject: Re: New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions   New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 6:54 pm

he only had a bit of luncheon meat on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions   New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 7:03 pm

I have heard that rumour too.....
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions   New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 8:07 pm

1-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions   New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kit for Alliance Divisional Champions
Page 1 of 1