Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

The Everards Alliance League App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

The Everards Alliance League App Empty
PostSubject: The Everards Alliance League App   The Everards Alliance League App Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2015, 7:02 pm

The Everards Alliance League App is now available to be downloaded from both the App Store (Apple devices) and the Google Play Store (Android devices).

On Google Play store (Android devices) simply search 'Alliance Football League' download and away you go.

On Apple, via the App Store search for 'Alliance Football League' the App is optimised for iPhone 5 – which means that searches with an iPhone 5 or iPhone 6 are straight forward from the App Store but searches with an iPhone 4 will just need to be filtered to look for later version Apps. On iPad, again, the search will just need to be filtered for ‘iPhone only’ Apps.

(why Apple can’t make it straight forward I don’t know!)

If any of your club details need to be updated please contact me - my details are in the league contacts section.

Back to top Go down
GazLCFC

PostSubject: Re: The Everards Alliance League App   The Everards Alliance League App Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2015, 8:24 pm

Are there any plans for future development Pete?

It would good to at least have the fixtures on there. I found this week that I needed to go to the website to check fixtures and ref before going back to the app to click through to send messages. I appreciate changes could be difficult due to how often things change.
I'm not certain how easy it would be but could there be a link to the main site with a quick return button back to the app perhaps
Back to top Go down
clarkeh

PostSubject: Re: The Everards Alliance League App   The Everards Alliance League App Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2015, 9:02 am

I'm with Gaz on this one, I think having the league tables, fixtures, results and top goalscorers all on there would be so much more beneficial, although I know the app has only just come out and it's a big step forward!

I know places like Leisure Leagues do have an app with all the above on, so it is possible
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Everards Alliance League App   The Everards Alliance League App Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2015, 2:17 pm

Of course it is possible - but not in our plans.

Lets be clear of what we have set out to achieve

The app is a handbook, the replacement for the paper one we have had for many years.

The website will be used for fixtures, results, tables etc

In the past you have had to view the website, fixture booklet or email for your fixtures and ref details. Then dig out the handbook from the bottom of the kit bag and call the number only to find out that 3 weeks ago the ref changed their number. Then you contact the league who provide you with the new number and you call him/her.

The app prevents this as it (should) be up to date - simply know who you are contacting access the app and contact them by clicking through.

In addition not everyone has access to a smartphone, the app is only supported on Android & Apple currently, windows applications can't access it. There is limited sponsorship opportunities in an app, this is also a key driver behind the decision.

I have personally worked very hard on the this and think that it is a massive step forward. I can now work on building the new website, which when delivered should compliment the app.

Back to top Go down
clarkeh

PostSubject: Re: The Everards Alliance League App   The Everards Alliance League App Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2015, 2:20 pm

Cheers for the hard work Pete!

I've noticed the 'Top Goalscorers' has gone back to last season is this going to wait until the new site?
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: The Everards Alliance League App   The Everards Alliance League App Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2015, 5:59 pm

did the alliance league ever join in the respect program with county fa,,as i see on the app that there is a section explaining what to do in the program which seems strange if they not in it
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: The Everards Alliance League App   The Everards Alliance League App Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2015, 11:54 am

no, not in it, but surely no harm reminding players and clubs about "respect" regardless of that
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: The Everards Alliance League App   The Everards Alliance League App Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2015, 11:54 am

and well done Pete by the way, excellent job
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: The Everards Alliance League App   The Everards Alliance League App Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2015, 1:36 pm

is there a reason Polska that alliance league not in it
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: The Everards Alliance League App   The Everards Alliance League App Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2015, 2:38 pm

it was discussed a few years back because I raised that very question - I can't honestly remember what the response was now it was a very long time ago!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Everards Alliance League App   The Everards Alliance League App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Everards Alliance League App
Page 1 of 1