Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Brand spanking new club

Go down 
+6
polska legend
tysmith c.n.f.c
Paulo
braveheart
antonybaker
ex ressys bossman
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Brand spanking new club Empty
PostSubject: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 6:25 pm

How do, i am in the process of setting up a brand new club in the Alliance league with a few mates, we are interested in getting some more players in, skill level not particularly important (although if you have the ability of Ronaldinho then you may be a shoe in for the team!). The club will be run as a social club that happens to meet on a Sunday morning for a game of football. All sponsors are in place and subject to the Alliance League accepting our application we are full steam ahead. We are looking for people that enjoy football and dont go out to injure people, also keen to get people who enjoy going out for a beer occasionally and definitely on Sunday afternoons after a game. Message me if interested
Back to top Go down
ex ressys bossman

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 7:25 pm

Newby wrote:
How do, i am in the process of setting up a brand new club in the Alliance league with a few mates, we are interested in getting some more players in, skill level not particularly important (although if you have the ability of Ronaldinho then you may be a shoe in for the team!). The club will be run as a social club that happens to meet on a Sunday morning for a game of football. All sponsors are in place and subject to the Alliance League accepting our application we are full steam ahead. We are looking for people that enjoy football and dont go out to injure people, also keen to get people who enjoy going out for a beer occasionally and definitely on Sunday afternoons after a game. Message me if interested
where you thinking ov setting this team up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 7:57 pm

Alright mate, our home pub is the New Road Inn, hoping to get a pitch either Viccy Park or Brighton Avenue, waiting to hear back from the council. Where abouts are you from?
Back to top Go down
ex ressys bossman

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 8:00 pm

Newby wrote:
Alright mate, our home pub is the New Road Inn, hoping to get a pitch either Viccy Park or Brighton Avenue, waiting to hear back from the council. Where abouts are you from?
wigston and wanting to play again next season, i've missed it this season
Back to top Go down
antonybaker

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 7:07 pm

Hello im antony baker play as a striker and looking for a new team for next season and see u as a option bell me on 07928559401 thanks.
Back to top Go down
braveheart

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 11:21 am

alright mate i mite be interested joinin let me no
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 11:48 am

braveheart wrote:
alright mate i mite be interested joinin let me no

what position you play braveheart?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 1:57 pm

New Road Inn wrote:

Lets talk wages gareth cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 2:23 pm

alreet Ty.....dont tell me Crowies are coming to the Alliance? Thought you were looking forward to a crack at the prem next year?
Wages....sure i could stretch to a pint and a burger every sunday!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 3:04 pm

Just moving this post back up to the top of the players wanted pile! We have our first training session this weekend coming...anyone interested then let me know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 4:10 pm

Appeal over....target reached....blue peter badge won
Back to top Go down
polska legend

polska legend

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 12:23 pm

Viccy Park or Brighton Avenue?
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 4:40 pm

im coming training yu have to pick us up mate cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 4:45 pm

Training at viccy park, game at brighton avenue....Ty, no problem mate, picking someone else up as well so will pick you up about 10:20 mate
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 4:48 pm

there a game aswell??
Back to top Go down
bilal

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011, 11:31 pm

im interested!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 8:32 am

Why not register and give yourself a username.
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 11:32 am

LOL look at the date of these posts!!! my guess is that this was widds last season when starting up the nri.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
jaysully1986

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 11:42 am

r u still looking for players?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking new club   Brand spanking new club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand spanking new club
Page 1 of 1