Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Friendlies Required

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Friendlies Required Empty
PostSubject: Friendlies Required   Friendlies Required Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2015, 12:25 pm

A.F.C Royal Oak require friendlies on the dates below. After last years farce of most teams that arranged friendlies with us and then screwing us over I have decided to book a pitch for the Summer. So if interested please pm me with team name and date available.

July 5th - Black Horse Rovers
July 12th - Pukka Pies
July 19th - Wigston Fields
July 26th -
August 2nd - FC Pochim
August 9th -
August 16th -

Last edited by Hairy Hebrew! on Fri 12 Jun 2015, 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
clarkeh

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Required   Friendlies Required Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2015, 12:33 pm

Hi mate, will DM you contact details now for our game on the 12th. Where is the pitch?
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Required   Friendlies Required Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2015, 3:46 pm

16th still free hairy ?
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Required   Friendlies Required Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2015, 9:21 pm

Rich.

We will have 26th july if your still available mate.
Back to top Go down
magicdoormouse

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Required   Friendlies Required Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015, 2:39 pm

We'll take July 5th Hairy?
Steve 07746 932925
Magna Town 2012
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Required   Friendlies Required Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2015, 4:24 pm

Sorry for the delay chaps but I am going to have to leave the remaining dates free for now. The opponents on the top post will have confirmation of fixture details closer to the date.

I shall post in the coming weeks if opposition are still needed to fill the other dates.

Thanks though for messaging.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Required   Friendlies Required Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2015, 5:11 pm

Waste of time
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Required   Friendlies Required Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2015, 5:13 pm

Why say want friendly !!! Then not bother putting in teams cos you don't fancy challenge
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Required   Friendlies Required Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2015, 6:31 pm

Ive enough friendlies sorted there for now thanks. There are reasons why i haven't filled the other dates but thats not something i have to divulge to the whole forum is it.

I think everyone will accept we have had a whole season that was challenging and unlike some teams, saw the season through.  

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Required   Friendlies Required Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendlies Required
Page 1 of 1