Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd

Go down 
+6
johnmeode
shearer
Polska legend II
Apeface
Aussie Owl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd Empty
PostSubject: Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd   Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 8:12 am

To be played at Holmes Park with a 7pm kick off.

Scraptoft Garage 2007 v Advance Couriers

This is the big one - don't miss it

Admission £3

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Sat 24 Apr 2010, 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apeface

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd   Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 8:18 pm

Thought the Premier Cup was the big 1?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd   Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:04 am

That's the County Cup. THIS is the big one!
Back to top Go down
Apeface

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd   Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:25 am

Looking at the archive's Advance have won this a few times so I'm sure the won't be to bothered if they don't win. If I finish my paper round early I my cycle up to watch this.
Back to top Go down
shearer

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd   Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 1:38 pm

7-6 to advance
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd   Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 1:08 pm

Il be there, Advance to win 4-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd   Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:57 pm

Full time score - Scraptoft Garage 2007 4 Advance Couriers 3
Back to top Go down
reffinghell

reffinghell

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd   Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 8:26 am

Apeface wrote:
Looking at the archive's Advance have won this a few times so I'm sure the won't be to bothered if they don't win. If I finish my paper round early I my cycle up to watch this.
trust me Advance were bothered about winning,they unfairly moaned at the Ref after the game and then were still moaning at him into the early hours when he bumped into them in town when on the refs night out,thats one of the reasons why they are such a good team they do not like losing!!
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd   Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 9:06 am

reffinghell wrote:
Apeface wrote:
trust me Advance were bothered about winning,they unfairly moaned at the Ref after the game and then were still moaning at him into the early hours when he bumped into them in town when on the refs night out,thats one of the reasons why they are such a good team they do not like losing!!

Embarassed And during the game, i don't give a toss who won the game, it was just a normal game of football with the usual goings on, i honestly think that advance were scared of Scrappies big forward, and as for Advance wanting to win, i'm sure they did, especially their sub that came on second half and started kicking the opposition from the very first second he came on. The same sub that scored the cracker last time they met.
Back to top Go down
Rod Hull

Rod Hull

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd   Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 6:21 pm

I heard Scraptofts wage bill went through the roof lastnight!!
Back to top Go down
Rod Hull

Rod Hull

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd   Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 6:23 pm

Potless Garage forever.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd   Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 7:23 pm

Rod Hull wrote:
I heard Scraptofts wage bill went through the roof lastnight!!

So what, if i could afford to run a football team, thats how i'd like to spend my money.

Hey didn't you go though the roof Rod.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd   Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 7:26 pm

reffinghell wrote:
Apeface wrote:

The losers' scorn for the award is pure sour grapes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd   Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill Walton Cup Final - Holmes Park - Friday 23rd
Page 1 of 1