Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results - Sunday 22 February

Go down 
+4
Polska legend II
Talbotleftback
The power
Gordon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Results - Sunday 22 February - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - Sunday 22 February   Results - Sunday 22 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2015, 9:16 pm

The power wrote:
I don't know how mowmacre was postponed when groby play at the same place and there game was on

The match was postponed by the pitch provider who decided that the Mowmacre pitch was not playable (very much for the reasons stated) but the other two pitches on site were.

The League was made aware of the situation well before the scheduled kick off tome
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Results - Sunday 22 February   Results - Sunday 22 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2015, 6:39 pm

Gordon wrote:
The power wrote:
I don't know how mowmacre was postponed when groby play at the same place and there game was on

The match was postponed by the pitch provider who decided that the Mowmacre pitch was not playable (very much for the reasons stated) but the other two pitches on site were.

The League was made aware of the situation well before the scheduled kick off tome

Welol it saved goscote a spanking anyway
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

PostSubject: Re: Results - Sunday 22 February   Results - Sunday 22 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 10:49 am

The power wrote:

wind yer neck in mate!!!decision was made by myself and head groundsman referee and league also aware of situation.
pitch had been used earlier in the week and had took a battering,was rock hard and when thawed would have been a mudbath.
for the pitches future wellbeing game was called off.
so whatever mischief you are hoping to achieve from your post ????
unlucky. Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://teamstats mowmacre&hoskins f.c.
The power

PostSubject: Re: Results - Sunday 22 February   Results - Sunday 22 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 2:31 pm

It was just a simple question so calm your self down you probley couldn't get all your superstars together then
Back to top Go down
The power

PostSubject: Re: Results - Sunday 22 February   Results - Sunday 22 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 2:50 pm

And if there was 1 pitch unavailable then you could of used the other pitch cause there is 3 pitches like I stated you couldn't get all your superstars
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

PostSubject: Re: Results - Sunday 22 February   Results - Sunday 22 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 5:11 pm

groby on 1 sileby youth on the other okay with you pal ?
keep yer friggin nose out !!making silly "superstar"comments ive got 24 players signed on its never a problem!!!
you stick to birstall rangers matters aye.
Back to top Go down
The power

PostSubject: Re: Results - Sunday 22 February   Results - Sunday 22 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 6:30 pm

Who said I play for birstall Rangers mate cause I dont
Back to top Go down
The power

PostSubject: Re: Results - Sunday 22 February   Results - Sunday 22 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 6:35 pm

Come and take a ride on the banter bus
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results - Sunday 22 February   Results - Sunday 22 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 7:34 pm

got a lot of time for the mowmacre lads. no prima donnas there and no superstar mentality there either. they are a good set of lads who just enjoy their football, never give it the large and a well run club who will happily play in the Prem next season and not throw their toys out the pram if the going gets tough. a credit to the league
Back to top Go down
The power

PostSubject: Re: Results - Sunday 22 February   Results - Sunday 22 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2015, 10:30 pm

It was a simple question and he got on the defensive side had a little bit of banter and he couldn't take it  its just banter and that's what this is here for
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

PostSubject: Re: Results - Sunday 22 February   Results - Sunday 22 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2015, 8:02 am

I'm all for banter but you questioned my integrity regarding calling our game off,I'd call that an insult not banter.
Back to top Go down
The power

PostSubject: Re: Results - Sunday 22 February   Results - Sunday 22 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2015, 8:24 am

No I just asked how come it was off that's all.
Back to top Go down
BIGBADWOLF

BIGBADWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Results - Sunday 22 February   Results - Sunday 22 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2015, 1:11 pm

To be honest mate this is the results page. try the banter page for your "BANTER" zzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results - Sunday 22 February   Results - Sunday 22 February - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results - Sunday 22 February
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2