Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Friday 16th April Results

Go down 
+8
talbotkeeper
Gifford
Lodge
Cobbo
Blackie
Jimmyb
WrenchDodger
12 posters
AuthorMessage
WrenchDodger

Friday 16th April Results Empty
PostSubject: Friday 16th April Results   Friday 16th April Results Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 9:17 pm

Fire away with the results for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Friday 16th April Results   Friday 16th April Results Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 9:31 pm

Fosse 3 v 2 Birstall

W.Carter
Dunmore
Livewire Luke

Managed to scrape together a bare 11 tonight and just about deserved the win after a battling performance. Rock Solid ground and dodgy bounces suited Birstalls 'hoof' tactics but our defence stood firm in second half under alot of pressure. Birstall are a good set of lads, other than that bold clown who doesn't leave the centre circle. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday 16th April Results   Friday 16th April Results Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 10:06 pm

EW Foster Cup Final

Throops 1
Duane Martin (90)

Great Wigston 3
Reece McDermott (15)
Karl Towers (45)
Nathan Rutter (59)

Congratulations to Great Wigston!

Division One
Sparta Moshdock 4 Frolesworth United 1

Division Four
Anstey Hounds 5 E FC 3
Fosse City 3 Birstall Rangers 2
Magna Town 2008 2 Little Bowden 0
MDH Knights 2 Humberstone Rangers 4
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Friday 16th April Results   Friday 16th April Results Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 10:11 pm

Bold clown - that'll be me then.

We deployed hoof tactics because your back 4 were shocking. If we could have finished in front of goal, we would have won 10-3. You deserved to win chuff all.

If you dont get the '10 missing players' back soon, you might not win the league after all. Apart from Deano and the 2 lads up front, you looked very poor.

We played Humberstone last week and there were quality compared to you.

And its bald, not bold. Tit
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Friday 16th April Results   Friday 16th April Results Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 10:16 pm

There was a wink there Blackie! Chill yer beans son.

When we had a full eleven our earlier in the season we won 8-2. We had a bare eleven tonight and ground out a win, just about. Back four picked up in the second half I would say after a 'few' shaky moments in the first.

I would agree you were perhaps a little unlucky to come away with nothing from the game.
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Friday 16th April Results   Friday 16th April Results Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 10:19 pm

Blackie wrote:

We deployed hoof tactics because your back 4 were shocking. If we could have finished in front of goal, we would have won 10-3. You deserved to win chuff all.

If you dont get the '10 missing players' back soon, you might not win the league after all. Apart from Deano and the 2 lads up front, you looked very poor.

We played Humberstone last week and there were quality compared to you.

Thank you very much Blackie!!

Good win for Humbo tonight under rock hard conditions. Looking forward to Magna Sunday. Rested Geary and Captain Macca for the Sunday game. Even 40 goal Giff played in goal. Well done Giffardo!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Friday 16th April Results   Friday 16th April Results Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 10:43 pm

i like it blackie lol, just call me cech except for my kicking but what u expect with a bad ankle lol least i might be able to run sunday now lol
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Friday 16th April Results   Friday 16th April Results Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 10:46 pm

LEICESTER BHARAT TALBOT 2 A.C WIGSTON 3
very good game again shame on the result 4 us but well done to A;C 2-1 down never gave up and won 3-2 all the best 4 rest of the season ur far better than most team we played this season very good passing side and the lad that took ur free kick what can i say quailty top corner no keeper would have had it thanks again . how the lad with the face injury hope he ok .
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Friday 16th April Results   Friday 16th April Results Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 10:51 pm

Blackie wrote:

If you dont don't get the '10 missing players' back soon, you might not win the league after all. Apart from Deano and the 2 lads up front, you looked very poor.

We played Humberstone last week and there they were quality compared to you.

More than a nibble there I think!

We have never said we're going to win the league, i'm sure there are a few twists and turns still to come with Magna and Sporting in the form they're in and us being less than convincing at the moment.

No disrespect to Humberstone but we beat them twice, barely breaking a sweat with our full strength team.

Tit Razz
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Friday 16th April Results   Friday 16th April Results Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 10:55 pm

Western 4 - 2 Willows
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friday 16th April Results   Friday 16th April Results Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 12:05 am

talbotkeeper wrote:
LEICESTER BHARAT TALBOT 2 A.C WIGSTON 3
very good game again shame on the result 4 us but well done to A;C 2-1 down never gave up and won 3-2 all the best 4 rest of the season ur far better than most team we played this season very good passing side and the lad that took ur free kick what can i say quailty top corner no keeper would have had it thanks again . how the lad with the face injury hope he ok .

Well I'm still in hospital with him put it that way!!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friday 16th April Results   Friday 16th April Results Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 1:29 am

AC Wigston 3-2 Leicester Bharat Talbot.
Lewis Madelin
Scott Letts
Danny King

Well....where do I start, another unlucky day for us. During the warm up, our keeper dislocated and broke a finger, forcing him to play for the first 5 minutes before being subbed. We eventually went one nil up after a Lewis Madelin goal, Talbot then pulled it back to 1-1, and eventually they went 2-1 up, we scored to make it 2-2 after a great goal like Talbot Keeper said, fantastic freekick from our stand in captain, Scott Letts.

Danny King then scored the winner after fluffing a chance 5 minutes earlier.

Then came the incident, not quite sure what to make of it to be honest, not sure if it was a bad attempt to head the ball or not. Basically "Jimmy" jumped in the air and went across our players face, breaking his nose, and giving him a hairline fracture to the cheek.

We are ridiculously unlucky with injuries, and we are down to 10 on sunday with no keeper against Western.

Injury List-
GK-Matt Howe-Compound Fracture to arm
Captain-Andy Goodall- Depressed cheekbone
Stand in keeper-Ross Marsden-Dislocated finger
Chris Cronogue Freeman- Broken nose/fractured cheek
Scander Mednini-Knee Ligaments
Mark Shortland- Knee problems

5 players that would instantly get in my team.

Roll on the end of the season!!!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friday 16th April Results   Friday 16th April Results Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 1:38 am

Thanks to Talbot though, great game, well contested,apart from a couple of reckless challenges.

Only 4 hours in the hospital too haha
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Friday 16th April Results   Friday 16th April Results Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 8:01 am

dee_aitcho wrote:
Thanks to Talbot though, great game, well contested,apart from a couple of reckless challenges.

Only 4 hours in the hospital too haha

sorry to hear about ur player mate don;t think jimmy would have meant it we have got a lot as injury aswell but not as much and as bad as your list it not nice to see any player injured . think and hoping we will be going down now but never no like i said good luck 4 the rest of the season and if all ur players r fit next season for the whole season i would say u will be 1 of the favorites to come top 2
Back to top Go down
Parodius

PostSubject: Re: Friday 16th April Results   Friday 16th April Results Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 12:18 pm

Anyone know the Hat and Beaver v Wheel scoreline?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Friday 16th April Results   Friday 16th April Results Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 6:19 pm

2-0 to The Wheel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday 16th April Results   Friday 16th April Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday 16th April Results
Page 1 of 1