Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

If you could....

Go down 
+3
Pete Mourinho
CSKA17
Aussie Owl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

If you could.... Empty
PostSubject: If you could....   If you could.... Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2015, 3:57 am

If you could have any 3 players from any team (Sundays or up to Senior League Level) and bring them into your team who would they be and why?
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

If you could.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could....   If you could.... Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2015, 6:56 am

Good Question... As we are Div 7 this is easy, huge list to choose from!!!
Aaron Preston - top all round striker. Closely run by Danny Hodgkinson
Scott Morton - pacey, gritty & good quality.
Dave Illnicki circa 2008 - versatile & the best all round player I've played with or against.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

If you could.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could....   If you could.... Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2015, 1:27 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
Dave Illnicki circa 2008 - versatile & the best all round player I've played with or against.

I'd take Dave now!

In fact the barman at Huncote would be rubbing his hands together if we managed to get the Illnicki Brothers down
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

If you could.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could....   If you could.... Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2015, 5:29 pm

I'm sure he's still good now, good point!!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

If you could.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could....   If you could.... Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2015, 10:33 pm

Pete Mourinho wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:

I'd take Dave now!

In fact the barman at Huncote would be rubbing his hands together if we managed to get the Illnicki Brothers down

Ha ha ha! Yes, agree, Dave a superb player enjoyed watching him score many decent goals
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

If you could.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could....   If you could.... Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2015, 10:04 am

George Himan S&G - Top class striker with a proven track record.

James Paddy Ireland Athletic Oadby - Game changer and a half from midfield.

Callum Dacey Club FC - Worked with him last season at LK and one word describes him class. Can win a game or close a game down single handed. Top drawer.
Back to top Go down
saffs back

If you could.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could....   If you could.... Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2015, 6:15 pm

dave illnicki the best you have played with or against ?

where have you been for the last 25 years, wales ?
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

If you could.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could....   If you could.... Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2015, 11:10 pm

No. That's just daft, he doesn't play in Wales
Back to top Go down
saffs back

If you could.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could....   If you could.... Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2015, 5:06 pm

no but you cant have played against or with many players, have you been playing 5 a side all your life against just the 1 team ?
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

If you could.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could....   If you could.... Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2015, 5:35 pm

Well, I'm in Division 7, so there's not a whole lot of class!!

Regardless, Dave is a quality player, and that was in the prem that I played with him and he looked good there. And he's no Billy big time
Back to top Go down
clarkeh

If you could.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could....   If you could.... Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2015, 9:06 am

Surely this post is a matter of opinion not fact so whoever CSKA17 decides to choose it is correct whether your opinion differs or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If you could.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could....   If you could.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: