Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

mowmacre v monsell wasps

Go down 
+7
Pete Mourinho
exact
oily
mr. wasp
LK_United
Polska legend II
the owl
11 posters
AuthorMessage
the owl

the owl

mowmacre v monsell wasps Empty
PostSubject: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 9:02 pm

great tie!!! i asked for a test so bring it on, no fear on our part the lads are up for the challenge.
Back to top Go down
http://teamstats mowmacre&hoskins f.c.
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 10:23 pm

confidently expect Mowmacre to win this. Will give a possible chance to one of the 'lesser' teams to get to the final, these two are the heavyweights of the competition and one will be knocked out. personally I don't think Monsell will be able to live with Mowmacre
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 9:19 am

Stand out tie and shame it could not be saved for the Final as these two indeed were the heavy weights.

Personally I think Wasps have far too much in their locker. I do not believe Mow will make it easy and it will be Wasp's first real test but it is one I fully expect them to pass with flying colours.

Comfortable 4 - 2 away win for me.
Back to top Go down
mr. wasp

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 10:41 am

great draw for the wasps. I admire mowmacres confidence.the wasps are happy to let the football do the talking. bzzzzz bzzzzz
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 11:27 am

mowacre by a mile if they get a full team out
Back to top Go down
exact

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 12:43 pm

Agreed - Mowmacre to take the sting out of the Wasps!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 1:14 pm

Not sure I could call this, if both teams get their best XI it will be a cracker......I say cancel all other games and put this on at Aylestone Park, I want to see this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 1:52 pm

Pete Mourinho wrote:
Not sure I could call this, if both teams get their best XI it will be a cracker......I say cancel all other games and put this on at Aylestone Park, I want to see this Very Happy

Careful what you wish for Pete, it is December after all and the rain is a coming

affraid
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 2:02 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
Pete Mourinho wrote:

Careful what you wish for Pete, it is December after all and the rain is a coming

affraid

haha good point Smile
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 3:17 pm

Mowmacre for me....wasps play in a different league
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 3:49 pm

Bucko wrote:
Mowmacre for me....wasps play in a different
league

Quality Lance.

However, 'tis not the league the team plays in, but the team that plays in the League that matters... cyclops
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 4:47 pm

We as a team know who plays for wasps we can expect a very difficult game it could go either way our football at times is unplayable so is monsell wasps so judge by all means if we mowmacre lose then I fully congratulate them and wish all the best but we have confidence we can progress and safely . We will have a full squad.
I'd rather lose in round 3 than later stages tho !!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 6:13 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
Bucko wrote:
Mowmacre for me....wasps play in a different league

Quality Lance.

However, 'tis not the league the team plays in, but the team that plays in the League that matters... cyclops

That is very true my friend but they prob only have wyvern and builders (who aint wot they were last season) to compete with.... wot happened to lk mate??
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2014, 10:58 am

would still back Mowmacre based on what I have seen this season. they'd finish top 3 in our prem if they were in there this season
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2014, 9:16 pm

Went to watch wasps sunday mixed messages was going around they know there in for a tough game and as we already know we are too but I won't say too much they was tested a few times but the standard of caterpillar didn't prove anything we could take note off . Wasps battles away after 45 mins they really took control .
As a mowmacre person we have strength in depth
Watching wasps I would say they have players that wasn't there sunday
As a neutral I would pay to watch !

Back to top Go down
somebody

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2014, 2:15 pm

Who cares?? Both are sides too scared to go in real divisions anyway
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2014, 6:44 pm

somebody wrote:

lol!
Hope we draw you in a cup !
Back to top Go down
trueblue

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2014, 8:05 pm

somebody wrote:
wasps in the lsl prem cant get any higher ???
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 9:40 pm

somebody wrote:

we will be in prem next season Smile no fear of that pal so dont class us in the leics foxes bracket!!!
we will relish stepping up.
Back to top Go down
http://teamstats mowmacre&hoskins f.c.
mr. wasp

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2014, 11:15 pm

bzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mowmacre v monsell wasps   mowmacre v monsell wasps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mowmacre v monsell wasps
Page 1 of 1