Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 5 - 08.10.14

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
clarkeh

Div 5 - 08.10.14 Empty
PostSubject: Div 5 - 08.10.14   Div 5 - 08.10.14 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2014, 1:37 pm

With the Billy Walton Cup on this weekend only one game in division 5, between my team Pukka Pies and Inter Mivan

Both in very good league form going into this game, with Inter Mivan having the joint most worst defensive record in the league and Pukkas having the second best defensive record in the league, it could be an interesting game.

Inter Mivan seem to have a prolific scorer in their ranks in Hardeep Singh boasting 10 in the league and 1 in the county cup with Pukkas, Sam Smith, scoring a goal a game and adding 2 in the county cup fixture.

With us Pukka Pies unbeaten at home this season I hope we can get the win against a strong Inter Mivan side, but it's Sunday Football anything can happen.

I predict a 2-0 win for us.

Good luck to Inter Mivan, and the rest playing in the Billy Walton, or alternate league fixtures.
Back to top Go down
SuecastleFC

SuecastleFC

Div 5 - 08.10.14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 5 - 08.10.14   Div 5 - 08.10.14 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2014, 3:25 pm

Pukka Pies 2-1 Inter Mivan

I can't see many teams winning away at PP this season, they're a solid team who're good defensively. No knowledge of Mivan so going with the home win.

Good luck to the rest of our league in the cup, let's hope we see a few of our names in the draw for the next round despite being up against some tough opposition.
Back to top Go down
clarkeh

Div 5 - 08.10.14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 5 - 08.10.14   Div 5 - 08.10.14 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2014, 3:45 pm

Some giant killing hopefully in the cup! Good luck against Desford Athletic, they haven't started well so hopefully you can win!
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

Div 5 - 08.10.14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 5 - 08.10.14   Div 5 - 08.10.14 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2014, 10:37 am

.... looking forward to sunday, back to league.... we were knocked out the cup last week .... could not score to save our lives, just one of those games.

We do have a poor defensive record, but in honesty it was down to 2 games (14 conceded in them). No excuses but we were missing most our back four. It wont happen again (well i hope so).

Hopefully a full strength team avail this weekend, and will need it too. Pukka pies have had some great results at home and we will need to be on form to come away with anything.

No prediction, as never do on own game, hopefully the best team wins regardless.

Good luck to all div 5 teams in cup games this weekend. Do yourselves and div 5 proud !!
Back to top Go down
clarkeh

Div 5 - 08.10.14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 5 - 08.10.14   Div 5 - 08.10.14 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2014, 2:48 pm

That's unlucky! We beat Knighton Park 4-0 could of been more but their keeper was in fine form despite us scoring 4 goals!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Div 5 - 08.10.14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 5 - 08.10.14   Div 5 - 08.10.14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 5 - 08.10.14
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: