HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 25th October

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ben

ben

Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:29 am

Western Wallies 3-1 Horse

Totally outplayed.

Quite simply the Wallies wanted it more than we did. The wind was a nightmare (no excuse). Gilly won everything in the air and the Wallies just about won every second ball. The early goal took the stuffing out of us and we never looked like getting back in it. The second goal, I have never seen the ball move so much in the air! Beaten by the flight of the ball I'm afraid.

Well done to the Wallies, good luck in the next round and all the best for the season.
Back to top Go down
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 10:57 am

Damn it, Magna won again, cant wait for you lot to play a quality team.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:05 am

Jean Claude Van Damme wrote:
Damn it, Magna won again, cant wait for you lot to play a quality team.

According to Superfly, they were a quality team and were gona do the treble over us! We have played two of the supposed "stronger teams" in the league in Humbo and Anstey took points from both. We have a very good, and confident Fosse to play this month. Should be a tight game
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 5:23 pm

Yes, Fosse are looking very sharp and banging in goals for fun. Although several came against hood park but. I expect Fosse to win comfortably but would imagine the chit chat and after game fun at the pub would be a bit poor.....

ps...DUMB, you have 3 posts, all the same, I know its difficult, but that thing called a keyboard may be used on this site Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Edgar

Edgar

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 6:29 pm

dumb wrote:
Sleep

go sleep somewhere else, clown
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:31 am

Yes, Fosse are looking very sharp and banging in goals for fun. Although several came against hood park but. I expect Fosse to win comfortably but would imagine the chit chat and after game fun at the pub would be a bit poor.....

ps...DUMB, you have 3 posts, all the same, I know its difficult, but that thing called a keyboard may be used on this site Rolling Eyes

Well sure it will be a good Wigston Derby, and am sure Jimmyb and Declan are looking forward to it to
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:13 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:

Well sure it will be a good Wigston Derby, and am sure Jimmyb and Declan are looking forward to it to

we look forward to every game mate. when is it? goddard could be out for a while with an ankle injury, will be a big loss for us
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:24 am

Jimmyb wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

we look forward to every game mate. when is it? goddard could be out for a while with an ankle injury, will be a big loss for us

not this week but next at your place! just means mr barnett will be the man to stop...your top goalscorer aint u!!! saw he facebook status..was it from a tackle?
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:41 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

not this week but next at your place! just means mr barnett will be the man to stop...your top goalscorer aint u!!! saw he facebook status..was it from a tackle?

yeh it didnt seem much at the time but now its a mess, he'll be a big miss. im makin excuces already just incase! Cool
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:43 am

Jimmyb wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

yeh it didnt seem much at the time but now its a mess, he'll be a big miss. im makin excuces already just incase! Cool

If you listen to everyone else mate you'll walk it anyway!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:44 am

Where are you playin g this w/e Jimmyb. I think I may come and watch your lot. When do you play Magna Town as I may have a little inside info and we could hatch a plan for their destruction..!!!!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:47 am

Where are you playin g this w/e Jimmyb. I think I may come and watch your lot. When do you play Magna Town as I may have a little inside info and we could hatch a plan for their destruction..!!!!

there you go mate who needs Goddard when you have Van Damme!!
Back to top Go down
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:49 am

I dont play Paulo, you of all people should know this. If Goddard is out injured, it will hamper Fosse, but still, its only Magna Town, not like its Hood Park or anyone good is it....
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:50 am

I dont play Paulo, you of all people should know this. If Goddard is out injured, it will hamper Fosse, but still, its only Magna Town, not like its Hood Park or anyone good is it....

very true that!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:53 am

We'd settle for a win by the odd goal! im sure it will be a decent battle.

JCVD - we are playing away at birstall this weekend, which could be a massive game but it is in the cup so theres a possibility our reserves will get a runout.

got magna at knighton the week after (according to paulo)! Any info form you is very welcome, cheers muscles!
Back to top Go down
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 11:04 am

No problem Jimmy.

Firstly: Riley, formerly known as poodle.... Cant head the ball, absolutely useless in the air. Can man mark but says he hasnt done this role this season. Struggles to kick the ball in a straight line so be prepared for lost balls etc. Doesnt like pressure at all, panics.

As a team, they struggle with set pieces although suprisingly there are a couple of decent headers in the team. When it gets a bit tasty in the middle, they lack ball winners and some go missing for a bit.

In fairness, they do have quality up front. Elliot Newton & Leon Blaber scores regularly.

COME ON THE FOSSE
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 11:17 am

No problem Jimmy.

Firstly: Riley, formerly known as poodle.... Cant head the ball, absolutely useless in the air. Can man mark but says he hasnt done this role this season. Struggles to kick the ball in a straight line so be prepared for lost balls etc. Doesnt like pressure at all, panics.

As a team, they struggle with set pieces although suprisingly there are a couple of decent headers in the team. When it gets a bit tasty in the middle, they lack ball winners and some go missing for a bit.

In fairness, they do have quality up front. Elliot Newton & Leon Blaber scores regularly.

COME ON THE FOSSE

No point us turning up now hey!
Back to top Go down
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 12:38 pm

Even though your on the pitch, its very rare you do actually turn up Paulo
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 12:41 pm

[quote="Jean Claude Van Damme"]No problem Jimmy.

COME ON THE FOSSE[/quote
like ive said before this guy aint got a clue!!! and my name is riley u cock i wasnt born with the name poodle you prick
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 12:44 pm

I'm nothing special, but hoping my ankle is back for Sunday

Banter for 25th October - Page 2 7723_167621602270_568047270_3267566_3027008_n

That's it at the moment
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 12:55 pm

I very rarely turn up! ok mate!
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 12:56 pm

Where is the love? pig
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 1:06 pm

Declan Swan wrote:

That's it at the moment

ooh everybody look at my poorly ankle
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 1:07 pm

No problem Jimmy.

COME ON THE FOSSE

cheers for the heads up, but can you tell me something i didnt already know??
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:02 pm

That ankle looks bad.
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:29 pm

How would you know if you don't watch us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:36 pm

No problem Jimmy.

COME ON THE FOSSE

Ah there may be a secret weapon for Magna, may not be the walkover some people are expecting........
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 3:04 pm

who exactly thinks its gonna be a walkover, apart from JCVD who has probably never seen either team play!

Last edited by Jimmyb on Tue 27 Oct 2009, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 3:24 pm

ben wrote:
That ankle looks bad.

PhotoShop mate
Back to top Go down
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:29 pm

Paulo - I am not your mate....the end
Riley/Poodle - I dont think even I am that stupid to think some one would call you poodle as you birth name. I was merely stating your previous name on the Alliance site
MT Sec - I have been to several of your games

If you dont think I am correct in my statement, please correct it....
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:41 pm

Paulo - I am not your mate....the end
Riley/Poodle - I dont think even I am that stupid to think some one would call you poodle as you birth name. I was merely stating your previous name on the Alliance site
MT Sec - I have been to several of your games

If you dont think I am correct in my statement, please correct it....
Why don't you make yourself known next time you watch?
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:50 pm

Who's Dad is biggest?

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:55 pm

Lol Stroller.

Miss MT, I wont be watching again as I previously explained to poodle, sorry Riley. You know who I am anyway, I have emailed you on the old website.
Back to top Go down
Beckenbauer

Beckenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:57 pm

I wanna meat Jean.
Back to top Go down
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:22 pm

Who do you play for Becks
Back to top Go down
Beckenbauer

Beckenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:25 pm

Bayern Munich and Germany
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 6:46 pm

He's a Sporting player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:08 pm

he's a tit
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:12 pm

MT Sec can reveal him now!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
John hartson

John hartson

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 9:56 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Declan Swan wrote:

That's it at the moment

ooh everybody look at my poorly ankle
can i have some pics of your thigh pls?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 25th October   Banter for 25th October - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 25th October
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next