Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 1

Go down 
+6
monsellwmc
Sparta Vet
Sparky
the owl
Bucko
Hairy Hebrew!
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2014, 9:20 am

So with our new division 1 now having been announced, what do we know about the teams? Whose going to do well? whose going to struggle? Whos who signing?

Division One

AC Wigston - Played these a couple of seasons ago. They always seem to have a decent season and have a couple of Very good players. If Rutter stays think they'll have a chance as every team needs a goal threat.

AFC Royal Oak -

East Goscote Athletic - don't know too much about these

Enness United - Were a good team and did very well in their first season and pushed us all the way. No doubt will be trying to strengthen with there contacts and could have a pretty good season.

Magna Town 2012 - Don't know anything about these but some teams are suggesting they should be in the Prem?

Mowmacre - Seen rumours that these are the Old Anstey Swift/Hoskins team? These will surely be favourites for the league.

Seaton - don't know too much about these.

Sparta Moshdock - a lot has been said about Moshdock and if we believe their management like we should then they wont be the force of past seasons.

Thurmaston WMP 2009 Reserves - Have heard that the Reserves may of folded which would be a great shame as they gave us 2 cracking games last season! All depended on what team they could get out through the season but will be a big loss not only to the division but to the league.

Webbys Wanderers - Known a few of their players over the years. Had a good season last year by all accounts and I expect these to be up there.

Wigston United - Don't know too much about these but did well in Div 2.

Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2014, 10:39 am

Hello mate our reses havnt folded yet but the story is they have lost,jay munn,lance bucknall,david wessledine,jamie maher,ross adams and sean daisley and paul field from last season the remainung players have the arse so have gone over to the conny club to form there own team,we are trying to get players in to make a res team but really struggling so looks like could fold but if they do carry on then you wont reconise them.
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2014, 3:47 pm

regarding us..... mowmacre we are exactly as it says on the tin, mowmacre ,most of the team will be recruited from this area. the fact that i used to run the swifts is ancient history but a lot of the swifts were mowmacre lads so no suprise to see a few ex swifts in the ranks.
i think we will be up there challenging.
Back to top Go down
http://teamstats mowmacre&hoskins f.c.
Sparky

Sparky

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2014, 5:22 pm

I fancy Moshdock to do well, signed Danny Vickers who played for us (Gaunt FC) last season and is a top drawer goalkeeper. Think Mowmacre will be challenging also.
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 10:37 am

this division just got a lot tougher with the new constitution!!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 4:21 pm

Mowachre to win it from the alliences fav team moshdock
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 10:22 pm

really hard for the commitee to get the constitution right ,the prem has lost a bit of quality in the last few seasons.advance scrappy and prem all mainstays of the league all folding one way or the other.i think that div 1 is set up to provide 2/3 sides to give that quality but sides have to grow so fingers crossed no sides folding the prem will eventually benefit.
questioning the integrity of said commitee doesnt do the alliance justice,it is still by far the best sunday league in leicestershire .
Back to top Go down
Sparta Vet

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2014, 6:32 pm

Bucko wrote:
Mowachre to win it from the alliences fav team moshdock

zzzzzz  Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2014, 2:04 pm

I think this division is the closest to call. Any one of these sides could win it. Could be a very close finish all the way to the end.
Looking forward to it!!!
Back to top Go down
BIGBADWOLF

BIGBADWOLF

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 11:17 am

I've heard phoinex have lost 3-4 players to azzuri!!! Could change their whole season!!!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 11:30 am

BIGBADWOLF wrote:
I've heard phoinex have lost 3-4 players to azzuri!!! Could change their whole season!!!

Really?? Would be surprised at that as they seemed a close knit bunch! Who would of gone?
Back to top Go down
BIGBADWOLF

BIGBADWOLF

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 12:00 pm

Just what I've heard mate. I'm not 100% tbs but I do know they had 2-3 missing when they played you boys. We will soon see. Think they'll end up struggling if this is the truth
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 12:56 pm

Mowmacre 9
Royal oak 2
Great first half performance 7-0 ht
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 3:17 pm

pretty clinical really today but its a big step for royal oak 4 to 1, and i think with all respect to the opposition they were out of their depth.
webbys last week were much more competitive and look more likely to have a steady season in 1 coming up from 2 we will see.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 3:50 pm

Feel like we've been punished for winning the league last season

3 div jump is ridiculous. Maybe we should of lost the last couple of games last season so would only get div 2

Its a shame as we have tried to progress the club in the right way yet could see all that hard work ruined.

well done to Mowmacre today. I only stayed till half time but they looked strong all over the park and I feel theyll be challenging for the title
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 6:10 pm

feel for you pal the lack of a decent keeper cost you today aswell,found from previous experience you can get away with a,n,other between the sticks in the lower leagues but need a quality keeper in the top two divisions,
Back to top Go down
BIGBADWOLF

BIGBADWOLF

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 11:34 pm

i feel the league is going to be a runaway with mowmarce going unbeaten. Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2014, 6:01 pm

BIGBADWOLF wrote:
i feel the league is going to be a runaway with mowmarce going unbeaten. Crying or Very sad 

Not a chance alliance so competitive and div 1 will be interesting we should be there but partly royal oak problem was there keeper no disrespect but 60 year old keeper in goal cost then 5 / 6 goals
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2014, 6:03 pm

And we scored with 8seconds on the clock literally we scored and asked ref how long he confirmed 8seconds has there ever been a quicker goal john Farrell ref,
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2014, 6:07 pm

I think our keeper will take offence to that!! I believe hes a little younger than that!  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
BIGBADWOLF

BIGBADWOLF

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2014, 6:29 pm

Hmm we will see. I saw a bit of the moshdock vs monsell game on Sunday. Didn't think much to either teams if I'm honest. They both might have had some missing so again we will see how they start
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2014, 8:14 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
I think our keeper will take offence to that!! I believe hes a little younger than that!   Laughing 

Sorry but no offence he knows what I mean 2nd half decent keeper made 3/4 quality saves 2nd half was 2-2,
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2014, 8:31 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
I think our keeper will take offence to that!! I believe hes a little younger than that!   Laughing 
lol coleman as tactful as ever!!!!!
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2014, 6:52 pm

Mowacre really good side pass for fun and will finish top 2 but watched phoenix last year and
also good team.
Mowacre have the odd hothead as i seen last week and on a league game
would have been red carded. if they can cure that element they wont be far off.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2014, 7:14 pm

Phoenix were excellent when we played them the other week, beat us relatively easily and would have been more than competitive in the Prem. Don't know too much about Mowmacre but if rumours and friendlies are anything to go by, it'll be a decent battle between the 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Division 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1   Division 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 1
Page 1 of 1