Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

FA Sunday Cup

Go down 
+5
Pete Mourinho
tysmith c.n.f.c
Sparta3
mowmacre fc
cookie-monster
9 posters
AuthorMessage
cookie-monster

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2014, 4:57 pm

anybody know how much to enter and when it has to be in by??
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2014, 6:10 pm

Pretty sure it's 40£ and enter online
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2014, 6:10 pm

August sometime
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2014, 7:08 pm

I think you have to be in the Premier Division as well. Not suited to a team wanting to start at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2014, 7:13 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
I think you have to be in the Premier Division as well. Not suited to a team wanting to start at the bottom.

higher divisons it states mate. hoskins was in a few year ago from divison 1
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2014, 7:14 pm

Premier or Div 1 only
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2014, 9:15 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
never said we wanted to start at the bottom if you look through the posts i said div 3 but with the people we have signed we will be in the prem or 1 at least!! were happy to arrange a friendly if your interested!!!

well we will be entering if we make the top divisions!!!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2014, 1:08 pm

really fancy yourselfs hey lol
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2014, 7:15 pm

not really just wanna try our chances in any cup we can looking at the constitution id be happy with mid table
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 6:05 pm

http://eventspace.thefa.com/FA/participant/arrangement.aspx?id=97065
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 6:06 pm

The league should help each club out who wants to enter I'd like star Tomlin to enter could both go very far
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 6:14 pm

I think it's to expensive don't u have to pay the away teams travel and all that??
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 6:30 pm

It can end up being very expensive if you were to get a home draw. You'd have to play it at a 'proper ground' with barriers and refreshments etc, so unless your pitch is already like that it's likely to be an additional cost. Then you have to pay for all officials as well as the away teams travel. You do get a match grant of either £250 or £300 though I think. And also expenses are supposed to be worked out some way between both clubs.

On the other hand, and luckily, this has been us in every round so far, you could be drawn away. You get your travel paid for and a Match Grant of £200 (I think) win or lose.

Basically, you really want an away draw then you actually make money. However, that's the gamble you take if/when entering.

Hope that helps a little bit.
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 6:42 pm

Yh that's alright mate do u think it's a good experience to enter?
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 9:53 pm

We enjoyed it both years we entered.

First year we were drawn away against a Nottingham side, that was a good day out although we lost 2-1 very late on.

Second year we were away at Birstall Stamford first round, thought we'd get hammered but somehow won. Then drawn away at a team near Dunstable. We lost but again was a great day out.

It is all about the draw but I'd say overall it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 9:54 pm

No brainier enter
Every home club gets 250 every away club gets 200 every round !
Home clubs pay £2 / £3 per mile or or the the coach fee upon receipt which ever is cheaper !!
Or
40p per mile maximum or 5 cars I think ! There are rules anyway

So if a club travels 50 mile from post code to post code you will have to pay 150 or if they travel by coach and coach is 140 you'll pay 140 if coach is 200 you'll pay 150 hope Iam right ??

Plus gate attendance has to be spilt between home and away club with money to be send within 7-14 days but
Sure clubs take 100 on gate only declare 50 anyway
And you need an account in the clubs names cheque from fa comes as I.e pay Tomlin all star ECT.....

I could be wrong on all this this was what I read when I entered Hoskins

Back to top Go down
allroads1

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2014, 7:01 pm

The first round draw has been made and there are seven ties involving Leicestershire sides:

Bilsthorpe Celtic v FC Wyvern Arms
Sporting Dynamo v OJM
Quorn Royals v Gedling Inn
Wymeswold v Nuthall
Punchbowl OB v Birstall Stamford
Albion v Hundred Acre
Halfway v Thurmaston WMP 2009
Back to top Go down
http://rambler77.zenfolio.com/
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2014, 10:49 pm

In addition Star & Garter have a Round 1 bye

Halfway are Premier Division members of the Festival League based in the Birmingham area. They have nominated Boldmere St Michaels as their home pitch for this competition, ailthough they play their league fixtures at Aston University

The Round 1 match is scheduled for Sunday 19 October with a 200pm kick off, though all of these details are subject to confirmation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FA Sunday Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Sunday Cup   FA Sunday Cup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FA Sunday Cup
Page 1 of 1