Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Friendlies Available

Go down 
+2
shabbafret
Brian_and_Peter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian_and_Peter

Friendlies Available Empty
PostSubject: Friendlies Available   Friendlies Available Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 11:43 am

Hi Guys

Quick message to let you know that we are looking for friendlies on the dates below (UPDATED 27.06.14 @ 21.34)

We are a new team and will be entering into an appropriate division so ideally we would like to meet anyone from Div 5/6/7

Thanks and we look forward to seeing some of you in the summer.

July
27th - BOOKED

August
03rd - BOOKED
06th - Available. Pitch Booked
10th - BOOKED
17th - BOOKED
24th - BOOKED

Usual stuff, pitch and ref fees split home or away 50/50. For home matches the fee is £40.00 per team, this includes the pitch and referee fees.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks guys

Last edited by Brian_and_Peter on Fri 27 Jun 2014, 9:36 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
shabbafret

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Available   Friendlies Available Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 6:09 pm

hi mate can i book the 17th we are a new team prob going into the 6th div we can play on our pitch in lutterworth as its allready booked cheers steve 07949259491
Back to top Go down
Brian_and_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Available   Friendlies Available Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2014, 10:28 am

shabbafret wrote:
hi mate can i book the 17th we are a new team prob going into the 6th div we can play on our pitch in lutterworth as its allready booked cheers steve 07949259491

Done mate, PM's you with details etc.
Back to top Go down
GazLCFC

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Available   Friendlies Available Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2014, 11:52 pm

Hi, what team are you. We (global athletic) might be interested in 24th but trying to sort our pitch first.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Available   Friendlies Available Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2014, 7:12 am

are we still on for our game
Back to top Go down
Brian_and_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Available   Friendlies Available Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2014, 10:06 am

gattuso wrote:
are we still on for our game

Just waiting on an answer from my partner as he is away at the minute and it looks like there is a team in the diary but I cannot read whether it is you or someone else.

He is due back Friday PM so will confirm then bud.

Sorry for the delay but I don't want to double book just in case.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Available   Friendlies Available Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 5:13 pm

Any news
Back to top Go down
shabbafret

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Available   Friendlies Available Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 9:39 pm

i just want to confirm our date i have inter mivan on the 3rd aug kingsway on then 17th
Back to top Go down
Brian_and_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Available   Friendlies Available Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2014, 10:36 am

gattuso wrote:
Any news

Yes mate, sorry, only just got back to my PC.

He has indeed booked it with someone else so I am afraid we shall have to pass.

Thanks for the interest though buddy and all the best for 2014/15
Back to top Go down
Brian_and_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Available   Friendlies Available Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2014, 10:37 am

shabbafret wrote:
i just want to confirm our date i have inter mivan on the 3rd aug kingsway on then 17th

Kingsway confirmed 17th buddy
Back to top Go down
STL2013

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Available   Friendlies Available Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2014, 6:31 pm

Do you still have Aug 6th available?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Available   Friendlies Available Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2014, 1:56 am

Please post details of friendlies wanted and played in the ''Friendlies" Category and not "Banter". Look further down the home page, please.

Back to top Go down
Brian_and_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Available   Friendlies Available Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2014, 12:16 pm

Cheers Mod

Duly noted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies Available   Friendlies Available Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendlies Available
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Players & Friendlies :: Friendly Corner-
Jump to: