Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Team of the Month for February / March

Go down 
+5
Screech Powers
wiggoboy
N-Wilz
gattuso
Aussie Owl
9 posters

Advance Couriers
Team of the Month for February / March I_vote_lcap20%Team of the Month for February / March I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 8 ]
Cleansing Services
Team of the Month for February / March I_vote_lcap10%Team of the Month for February / March I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Western Athletic
Team of the Month for February / March I_vote_lcap28%Team of the Month for February / March I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 11 ]
Countesthorpe Royals OB
Team of the Month for February / March I_vote_lcap15%Team of the Month for February / March I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Fosse City
Team of the Month for February / March I_vote_lcap27%Team of the Month for February / March I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 40

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Team of the Month for February / March Empty
PostSubject: Team of the Month for February / March   Team of the Month for February / March Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 12:09 pm

Which team is your choice to receive a match ball?

Advance CouriersP8 W7 D1 36-12
Niffy RangersHome7-1
Nottingham WMCNeutral3-2Sunday Premier Cup
GTNeutral3-2Moore Cup
Glenfield Town SundayAway7-1
Wigston UnitedHome4-1
Premier Sports TravelAway7-2Walton Cup
Glenfield Town SundayNeutral3-1Walton Cup
Premier Sports TravelAway2-2
Cleansing ServicesP6 W6 30-10
Frolesworth UnitedAway4-1
Westfield Wanderers 2006Neutral2-1Sunday Intermediate Cup
AFC HurricanesHome3-1
Trinity OBHome5-1
Glen ParvaHome5-4
Trinity OBAway11-2
Western AthleticP7 W6 D1 37-7
AFC Bees KneesHome7-0
AC WigstonHome5-0
Magna Town 2008Home8-2Sunday Trophy
Exeter ArmsHome5-3
Niffy Rangers ReservesHome5-1
Countesthorpe Royals OBHome1-1
Niffy Rangers ReservesAway6-0
Countesthorpe Royals OBP7 W6 D1 36-6
AC WigstonAway7-1
Three NunsNeutral3-1Sunday Trophy
Niffy Rangers ReservesHome6-1
AFC Bees KneesAway5-0
LM UnitedHome4-0
Western AthleticAway1-1
Beaumont AthleticHome10-2
Fosse CityP7 W6 D1 23-7
MDH KnightsAway2-1
Anstey HoundsHome3-0Stokes Cup
TrinderboxNeutral4-1Stokes Cup
SuperflyHome1-1
Humberstone RangersHome6-2
Humberstone RangersAway5-2
Queniborough Park RangersHome2-0
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for February / March   Team of the Month for February / March Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 11:37 am

how can sporting now be in there .. played 6 won 6 from 2nd bottom to in with a chance of promotion
Back to top Go down
N-Wilz

N-Wilz

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for February / March   Team of the Month for February / March Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 12:53 pm

only one word to describe that.....shocking!
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for February / March   Team of the Month for February / March Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 12:55 pm

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me Embarassed pick me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for February / March   Team of the Month for February / March Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 1:59 pm

gattuso wrote:
how can sporting now be in there .. played 6 won 6 from 2nd bottom to in with a chance of promotion

Leave it with us - we'll investigate
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for February / March   Team of the Month for February / March Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 3:58 pm

They've doubled up with February. We lost 3 cup games in Feb. Our 6 match run has been all in March!!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for February / March   Team of the Month for February / March Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 4:04 pm

Thanks for that Screechy
Back to top Go down
WrenchDodger

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for February / March   Team of the Month for February / March Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 12:03 am

Advance:- I would say conceded to many goals to be awarded it this month....no doubt they will win it another month anyway!!

Cleansing Services:- Very impressive...but theres a shortlist for a reason, i think if you consider playing bottom of the league twice scoring 16 goals in the 2 games then there goal difference probably is not as good as other shortlisted teams.

Western Athletic:- The same can be said about Western with Niffy Reserves who have conceded 85 this season.

I think the 2 main candidates IMO is CROB and Fosse City. I would probably give it to Fosse city especially beating an in form Trinderbox it's quite impressive!!

Im not saying that any of the teams dont deserve the infamous mitre!! (i hope no offence is taken, it just my take)
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for February / March   Team of the Month for February / March Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 3:37 pm

I think any team that put 5 past Scrappy Garage deserve it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for February / March   Team of the Month for February / March Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 6:25 pm

Bear in mind that Advances record includes 3 semi-finals played in those games but personally i think Fosse deserve it
Back to top Go down
one more season

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for February / March   Team of the Month for February / March Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 9:40 pm

seen western play a few times this season and have been impressed with the football they play,seem to be getting stronger as the season reaches the business end, also watched cleansing play and they have some very good players , but my vote is western
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for February / March   Team of the Month for February / March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 12:47 pm

See League Announcements for the winners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for February / March   Team of the Month for February / March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1