Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Wigston Rangers after NEW players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Wigston Rangers after NEW players Empty
PostSubject: Wigston Rangers after NEW players   Wigston Rangers after NEW players Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2014, 9:09 am

I'm currently looking out for some NEW players to join Wigston Rangers, I believe a few will be moving on and we are also setting up a reserve team, the reserve team won't need any additions as far as I know because they will be joining the adult league for their first ever year, maybe a few of the current 1st team also taking a step down.

We finished runners up in Division 5 so we will be playing Division 4 football next season, if you think you are of that standard at a bare minimum and you fancy a new challenge, inbox me.

Rightly or wrongly I am only after Winners, so if you just wanna have a kick a bout then maybe look elsewhere, don't get me wrong, plenty of laughs will be had along the way and the current core team are a fantastic bunch of lads, but we wanna do well and progress each year.

Teams like MDH are an ideal role model in what we would like to achieve, they were in Division 5 only a few years ago and they are now playing Premier league football.

So, if you're up for a challenge and you are interested in being part of it then let me know.

Cheers

Malc.
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wigston Rangers after NEW players   Wigston Rangers after NEW players Icon_minitimeFri 09 May 2014, 4:10 pm

Malc are you guys based out of Wigston?
I think MDH will probably end with the final whistle of this season due to a mix of personal responsibilities and a very frustrating season of virtually no football etc... with that in mind we may have a few lads that might make the trip over if interested?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Wigston Rangers after NEW players   Wigston Rangers after NEW players Icon_minitimeFri 09 May 2014, 7:56 pm

100% Interested in that type of quality,  if unfortunately this happens to ya then let me know for sure and who and what fancies the new challenge.  

Yes our home games are at Guthlaxton college.  

Soon as you know inbox me mate so we can have a proper chat.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Wigston Rangers after NEW players   Wigston Rangers after NEW players Icon_minitimeFri 09 May 2014, 8:23 pm

I will be joining as back up... Malc is my hero
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Wigston Rangers after NEW players   Wigston Rangers after NEW players Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2014, 10:19 am

Still after several players due to a few moving on, if you're interested in joining Wigston Rangers then contact me asap.

Cheers

Malc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wigston Rangers after NEW players   Wigston Rangers after NEW players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wigston Rangers after NEW players
Page 1 of 1