Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March

Go down 
+8
Polska legend II
Screech Powers
riley
Piemasterflash
dee_aitcho
Declan Swan
Gordon
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Empty
PostSubject: Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March   Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 6:22 pm

Hope you can beat the rain, the dark, and your opponents
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March   Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 8:04 pm

Fosse city 2 - 0 QPR

Creedon
Carter

Shocker today for me. 3 points though so can't complain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March   Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 8:23 pm

Division Two
Guthlaxton OB 1 Kirby Muxloe Rangers 5

Division Four
Fosse City 2 QPR 0
Magna Town 2008 4 E FC 1
Superfly 2 Sporting Wigston 3
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March   Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 8:32 pm

Superfly were 2-0 up at half time. Nathan Williams got 2 to make it 2-2, but I left before the end.
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March   Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 8:39 pm

Superfly 2-3 Sporting wig

Nath williams 2, Dean Wade

Found ourselves 2-0 down at half time! We missed a hatfull of chances super fly scored their only 2 (1 was a screamer) second half we applied plenty of pressure but superfly's keeper pulled off a string of great saves but it was only a matter of time until superfly caved in to the promotion locamotive that is sporting wigston! That's 6 wins From 6 games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
riley

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March   Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 8:45 pm

magna town 4 -1 efc

1-0 down at half time but got used to our new look midfeild and then took controle

keiron rowley
craig riley
elliott newton 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March   Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 8:56 pm

Division Two and Four tables now updated on www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk.

Credits to Pies.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March   Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 8:59 pm

Any idea what the Bees Knees score was?
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March   Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 9:13 pm

Moderator wrote:

Credits to Pies.

what for?
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March   Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 9:17 pm

I think we were disappointing tonight and struggled against a tough, well organised Superfly side. Crap pitch and horrible weather made it difficult to play football on. Definitely need to improve in the run-in.

We've played 6 games in March and a few players starting to carry knocks, which isn't good when we've got 10 games to play in April!!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March   Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 10:42 pm

Beaumont Athletic 3 AFC Bees Knees 1
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March   Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 7:43 am

The Wheel 2 Niffy A 0
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March   Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 10:06 am

riley wrote:
magna town 4 -1 efc

1-0 down at half time but got used to our new look midfeild and then took controle

keiron rowley
craig riley
elliott newton 2

decent 2nd half performance from us deserved to win in the end, good luck to the EFC lads for the rest of the season, and fair play for getting nearly a full strength team for a 6pm kick off across town to Wigston!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March   Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 12:29 pm

Screech Powers wrote:
I think we were disappointing tonight and struggled against a tough, well organised Superfly side. Crap pitch and horrible weather made it difficult to play football on. Definitely need to improve in the run-in.

We've played 6 games in March and a few players starting to carry knocks, which isn't good when we've got 10 games to play in April!!

We'll be fine. Made of stern stuff at Sporting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March   Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 6:35 pm

fosse 2 qpr 0

qpr played first 20 odd minutes with 7 men and still only conceeded 1! ref insisted we kicked off there and then although there was a conversation between the teams prior to this fixture about making the kick off time later as we were struggling to get through traffic and work etc (our fault i will accept), he insisted that he had an appointment at the hospital to be at for 8pm (so why ref a midweek game) so we had to start. ( threatened to book me for appeasling for a foul, said i have to catch up with him and have a quiet word in his ear whilst the game is playing as i was undermining his authority??????
we played a 4-1-1 against the wind and hung on until the other 4 turned up after being stuck in traffic. we had 11 men by half time and conceeded a penalty right near the end.

question to all.... if the ref deems the penalty spot to be slightly off center off the goal, even though it was marked in white paint but in a dip in the floor, can he re-mark the spot himself after they complained? i had the same thing happen to me a few weeks back and the ref made me take it from the spot regardless of the hole in the floor??

we had a few good chances to score but made a mess of them, but i personally came away pleased. if the league leaders can't score more than 1 against 7 men, we must have been awsome or they were poor!!!!
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March   Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 8:14 am

Piemasterflash wrote:
Moderator wrote:

Credits to Pies.

what for?

good question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March   Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and banter for Wednesday 31 March
Page 1 of 1