Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Player Available - Seeking a team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Player Available - Seeking a team Empty
PostSubject: Player Available - Seeking a team   Player Available - Seeking a team Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jan 2014, 9:44 am

If you are seeking a new player - please see this email which I have received

I know nothing more - so please don't ask me

If you wish to pursue, I suggest you contact Tom directly at   tp.clarke@hotmail.co.uk

I'm 19 and from Hinckley and have been looking to join a team for a while.

I haven't reached match fitness lately as I've not been playing football and training to get sharpness.

I'm a full-time student at De Montfort University but I have plenty of spare time and as a result attend the gym 3 times a week, meaning that I do have the motivation to regain and maintain fitness.

As a youngster I played right-back for Hinckley United and had a trial with Swindon Town 2 years ago but nothing came of it. I have a keen eye for goal and as a result at training sessions for the University team I'm usually positioned at Central Midfield or Defensive Midfield.

I love playing football and I would love to channel the energy for it in to something useful and something that I would enjoy.

I've not contacted any clubs yet so I don't know how to go about contacting people.

Thanks a lot

Tom Clarke
Back to top Go down

Player Available - Seeking a team
Page 1 of 1