Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Going To Miss Sunday Mornings!

Go down 
+2
johnmeode
Sparky
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Going To Miss Sunday Mornings! Empty
PostSubject: Going To Miss Sunday Mornings!   Going To Miss Sunday Mornings! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 8:50 pm

I would just like to say a big thank you to the committee (notably Morley, Dennis, Gordon and James) as they have been a great support to me in setting up Guthlaxton Old Boys with the other founder members.

I am about to emigrate to the States with my last game at the helm on Wednesday 7th April versus Throops away (a fitting way to leave).

I am going to miss all of the rivalry and I am not quite sure how i am going to fill my Sunday mornings. Despite not seeing eye to every opponent we have faced Embarassed I am going to miss the banter and even the likes of Dan - Throops, The McNairns, John Meode but I am sure that Guthlaxton will continue to prosper with the likes of Kingy, Matt, Scouse, Woody and Pad still around.

Most of all thanks to all the Boys who have played at Guthlaxton over the last 4 years the pleasure has been all mine!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Going To Miss Sunday Mornings!   Going To Miss Sunday Mornings! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 9:33 pm

Been a pleasure to do battle with you, all the best in the states mate
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Going To Miss Sunday Mornings!   Going To Miss Sunday Mornings! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 10:39 pm

All the best fella
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Going To Miss Sunday Mornings!   Going To Miss Sunday Mornings! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 11:12 pm

all the best mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going To Miss Sunday Mornings!   Going To Miss Sunday Mornings! Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 12:40 pm

always a good club to play against. all the best in the us of a.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Going To Miss Sunday Mornings!   Going To Miss Sunday Mornings! Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 3:25 pm

good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
KMR

PostSubject: Re: Going To Miss Sunday Mornings!   Going To Miss Sunday Mornings! Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 8:29 am

all the best mate, been a pleasure, will see you wednesday for another good game between our 2 sides.
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: Going To Miss Sunday Mornings!   Going To Miss Sunday Mornings! Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 8:22 am

Have a nice day, you'll get fed up with hearing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going To Miss Sunday Mornings!   Going To Miss Sunday Mornings! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going To Miss Sunday Mornings!
Page 1 of 1