HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share
 

 Clocks going Forward!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



Clocks going Forward!! Empty
PostSubject: Clocks going Forward!!   Clocks going Forward!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 1:04 pm

With the clocks going forward tonight, is there any one in your team that is guarenteed to be late?
Back to top Go down
Devvo

Devvo


Clocks going Forward!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocks going Forward!!   Clocks going Forward!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 2:45 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
With the clocks going forward tonight, is there any one in your team that is guarenteed to be late?


Wrong! they go forward tomorrow thicko Embarassed and people call us chavs thick.... tonight means the evening of this day. elephant

And no swearing on the forum please, you have been warned.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi


Clocks going Forward!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocks going Forward!!   Clocks going Forward!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 5:16 pm

technically if you go out tonight, once the clock strikes 12 you dont say oh i came out yesterday.

well done for the obvious joke. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



Clocks going Forward!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocks going Forward!!   Clocks going Forward!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 6:00 pm

Devvo wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
With the clocks going forward tonight, is there any one in your team that is guarenteed to be late?


Wrong! they go forward tomorrow thicko Embarassed and people call us chavs thick.... tonight means the evening of this day. elephant

And no swearing on the forum please, you have been warned.

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Devvo

Devvo


Clocks going Forward!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocks going Forward!!   Clocks going Forward!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 6:31 pm

Blimey if you're that tired, perhaps you better put yours back an hour.
Back to top Go down
Devvo

Devvo


Clocks going Forward!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocks going Forward!!   Clocks going Forward!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 6:32 pm

fozzi wrote:
technically if you go out tonight, once the clock strikes 12 you dont say oh i came out yesterday.

well done for the obvious joke. Rolling Eyes

When did you come out then, just out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge


Clocks going Forward!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocks going Forward!!   Clocks going Forward!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 8:33 pm

The answer to Dee's original question is yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



Clocks going Forward!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocks going Forward!!   Clocks going Forward!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 8:33 pm

Stick to the topic
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c


Clocks going Forward!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocks going Forward!!   Clocks going Forward!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 8:52 pm

yes we will! we do every week anyway.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi


Clocks going Forward!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocks going Forward!!   Clocks going Forward!! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 3:21 pm

Devvo wrote:
fozzi wrote:
technically if you go out tonight, once the clock strikes 12 you dont say oh i came out yesterday.

well done for the obvious joke. Rolling Eyes

When did you come out then, just out of curiosity.

saturday evening Cool
Back to top Go down
Devvo

Devvo


Clocks going Forward!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocks going Forward!!   Clocks going Forward!! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 3:53 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II


Clocks going Forward!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocks going Forward!!   Clocks going Forward!! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 5:29 pm

Texts sent round this morning at 9am telling everyone it wasn't 8am despite what their clocks said!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



Clocks going Forward!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocks going Forward!!   Clocks going Forward!! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 5:32 pm

Try sending 10 text messages TWICE, just to get a few players!!!

To no avail...
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c


Clocks going Forward!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocks going Forward!!   Clocks going Forward!! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 5:40 pm

2 didn't turn up still won 3-0 though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Clocks going Forward!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocks going Forward!!   Clocks going Forward!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Clocks going Forward!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» who is the top forward of the 02 girls?
» Centre Forward- Magna Town
» Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: