Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

division 5 27th oct

Go down 
+2
Paulo
FC POCHIN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

division 5 27th oct Empty
PostSubject: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 4:52 pm

COUNTESTHORPE ATH V QPR
countesthorpe's results seemed to have been improving steadily but in the last couple they have
slipped back again also not seen Jordan smalls name down as a goalscorer lately is he injured or left?
they rely a lot on him for their goals
qpr are a decent side on their day and scoring for fun so expect an away win here
HUMBERSTONE 2000 V NIFFY RANGERS
the loss of joe geary will be a blow to humbo but they still have goalscorers in Gifford and hirst and plenty of quality around the team
niffy are one of the rapidly improving sides in the division with jay smith netting on a regular basis for them. think this could be close with humbo edging it by the odd goal
LEICESTER FOREST FOXES V WIGSTON RANGERS
lff's league form has gone to pieces and after a cup defeat last sunday confidence must be at an all time low
wigston usually a team full of goals so easy win expected here
scorers will be
dan Mitchell 2
leon coleman 2
dave coleman 2
oliver coleman 2
oliver jarrard 2
and another bloke without an oliver or coleman in his name 1
NORTH KILWORTH RES V TRINDERBOX
both sides struggling for form at the moment
but north kilworth at home could turn out one of better sides and win this possibly in a high scoring game 5-3
UNITED REVOLUTION V ROYALIST
revolution one of 3 fast improving sides trying to make a surge towards the top 3
royalist must be pleased with their god result in the billy Walton and can perhaps start realising the potential they have
but at the moment it's revolution for me by 3
FAIRFIELD ATHLETIC V FC POCHIN
looking at league positions we should be favourites for this but the syretts are always dangerous up front and we will not take anything for granted

just like to say we have played 6 games now all against teams with the right attitude and played in the right spirit they are a credit to the alliance
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm

oh and I apologise for anybody blackies upset Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct 2013, 1:29 pm

COUNTESTHORPE ATH V QPR
Countesthorpe were a good youthful bunch of lads on Sunday- but they never really posed a threat up front- I was expecting more- especially from this Jordan lad.  QPR have had a decent start and I expect them to win here fairly comfortably- 5-1

This would definetely be one for your "Goals Goals Goals" Selection. Got a lot of time for both teams. Humberstone have been the best team we have played so far this season and expect them to edge a goal fest. 5-3

Since LFF beat us on the Wednesay night they seem to have fallen to pieces, losing in the BW to a Division 7 side underlines that. Surprised to see Wigston held over 90 mins by Bowden but showed their quality to sail through. Depending on the players Malc has available this is an away banker on current form. 1-7

NKR seem to fluctuate in terms of the players they have at their disposal, so this really is dependant on who turns up. We played them and they were starting to get the players back, they then beat Humbo and then lose the week after- very in different. Trinderbox seem to be struggling once again but this might give them a good opportunity to get themselves going. 2-2

We have used the transfer window wisely and a few shifts in position/formations has served us well. Dominant against CAFC, hoping to put a three wins in a row together, but know Royalist will be dangerous and on a high after winning in the BW. Dont know too much about them- any one have any info?? ?-?

Was impressed in our recent game against Fairfield, moved the ball a lot better- not sure they use the quality of Leigh Syrett very well. Everyone bigs this lad up, and no doubt he has some quality, but twice he has been very quiet against us. Surely shoving this lad up top would be Fairfield's best chance. Pochin seem to have found the the quality and consistency which  deservedly puts them top, hopefully some one can dent this form before they run away with it, I dont see that been Fairfield though. 1-4

Have to agree with FC Pochin been a very competitive league played in the right way and look forward to playing the remaining teams!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct 2013, 2:37 pm

Can see pochin hitting double figures... as they are a div 1 side
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct 2013, 2:43 pm

haha denty I've tried not to bite but I've miserably failed
how do you come to that conclusion if we were a div 1 side you would sign for us Wink 
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct 2013, 2:49 pm

I would but im waiting to see whos winning the league first.. you or wigston haha
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct 2013, 3:21 pm

this early in the season you need to add humbo. qpr. niffy. utd revolution and north kilworth if they can turn their best side out every week
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:54 pm

Being able to cut and paste team names is the way forward, there are a lot of lazy people about.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeThu 24 Oct 2013, 10:33 pm

COUNTESTHORPE ATH V QPR
Countesthorpe looked to have improved from the start of the season but QPR will be far too strong and should have a decent day in front of goal 1-7

This game is important to both sides as both are in fairly decent league form and will want to keep in touch for the runners up spot but i think Humbo will just edge it in a goal fest 6-5

Last 2 games we have hit blanks which would be quite worrying but I am full of confidence that we will find the net more times than our opponents, feeling very bullish this week and hopeful of getting the 3 points we need. 2-3

NKR seem to fluctuate in terms of the players they have at their disposal like Paulo says but they are more likely to get a stronger team out when on home soil and I can only see a NKR win, going for 5-2

Early season favs United Revolution had a sticky start to the season but look like they have added to thier ranks with a bit of extra quality going forward which is a big plus but I think Royalist although look like are struggling in league placings are not as bad as what seems, this could go either way, think Royalist might sneak it by the odd goal although I would like to see Revolution win. 3-4

Can see Pochin destroying these being on the form they are in, nothing other than a massacre 0-14

Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeThu 24 Oct 2013, 11:12 pm

I did warn everyone we wouldn't win the league lol
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeFri 25 Oct 2013, 8:47 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
COUNTESTHORPE ATH V QPR
Countesthorpe looked to have improved from the start of the season but QPR will be far too strong and should have a decent day in front of goal 1-7

This game is important to both sides as both are in fairly decent league form and will want to keep in touch for the runners up spot but i think Humbo will just edge it in a goal fest 6-5

Last 2 games we have hit blanks which would be quite worrying but I am full of confidence that we will find the net more times than our opponents, feeling very bullish this week and hopeful of getting the 3 points we need. 2-3

NKR seem to fluctuate in terms of the players they have at their disposal like Paulo says but they are more likely to get a stronger team out when on home soil and I can only see a NKR win, going for 5-2

Early season favs United Revolution had a sticky start to the season but look like they have added to thier ranks with a bit of extra quality going forward which is a big plus but I think Royalist although look like are struggling in league placings are not as bad as what seems, this could go either way, think Royalist might sneak it by the odd goal although I would like to see Revolution win. 3-4

Can see Pochin destroying these being on the form they are in, nothing other than a massacre 0-14

haha malc classic. you need to publish a range of books called 'where's windup' I,ve spotted 3

runner's up spot
2-3
14-0
have I won?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeFri 25 Oct 2013, 12:47 pm

See team of the month awards for my reply to such corruption and underhandedness!!!!
Back to top Go down
caz3009

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct 2013, 10:16 am

well after the last prediction not sure whether to get of bed lol
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct 2013, 11:11 am

caz3009 wrote:
well after the last prediction not sure whether to get of bed lol
Sorry, no disrespect intended, use this to spur you on to a draw. ;-)
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct 2013, 11:33 am

I will be making my debut next week in div 5 lol
Back to top Go down
caz3009

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct 2013, 11:37 am

lol none taken
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct 2013, 11:41 am

caz3009 wrote:
lol none taken
Go for the throat, they'll soon turn tail and run.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct 2013, 11:50 am

gattuso wrote:
I will be making my debut next week in div 5 lol
NKR Denty ?

Welcome to the Div 5 party :-)
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct 2013, 12:43 pm

niffy maybe mate

Last edited by gattuso on Sun 27 Oct 2013, 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct 2013, 12:54 pm

Thought you were going fccol
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct 2013, 12:55 pm

Niffy, sound mate. All the best Denty me old fruit bat.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 8:11 am

Come to think about it, he does look a bit like a vampire bat.Shocked
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 2:40 pm

I said we would win 3-2 pochin. You mocked me ;-)
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 3:22 pm

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: division 5 27th oct   division 5 27th oct Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

division 5 27th oct
Page 1 of 1