Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

no names on scorers

Go down 
+4
Web_Manager
Skeems
Pukka2013
the goalie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

no names on scorers Empty
PostSubject: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2013, 8:26 pm

match report on league website !!!! st marks not one goal scorers name mentioned??? any reason mark, looks like been stuck on end as a after thought mate
Back to top Go down
Pukka2013

Pukka2013

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2013, 8:46 pm

Our game vs sporting revolushon Dylan Clarke and Ashley Aldridge play for pukka pies fc Smile
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 9:22 am

the goalie wrote:
match report on league website !!!! st marks not one goal scorers name mentioned??? any reason mark, looks like been stuck on end as a after thought mate
your secretary wouldn't have sent a press report. Without a press report we can't put goalscorers down or even give a decent report on the match.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 11:16 am

ok I know he sent a list of the goalscorers in, when he sent text to confirm score . what more does he need to do,
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 12:08 pm

he will have the wrong number for Mark (mentioned at AGM).............as no goalscorers have been listed for St Marks for past 3 weeks.

sending a text isnt necessarily confirmation he received it
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 12:08 pm

no scorers were received yesterday, or a score. we only knew of the score because North Kilworth advised us. no scorers were received the week before either which the secretary did later in the day / week state was due to personal unforeseen circumstances, which were accepted (and we do allow a few weeks of the season to pass before issuing unnecessary fines). But there was definitely no contact made yesterday
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 12:14 pm

he sent a text yesterday afternoon , I know as he showed it to me!!!don't know if he has wrong number ? can you pm me your mob no mark, and will make sure its done every sunday and will talk to shane to sort out the mix up and thanks for the leniency as he is new to it lol
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 12:17 pm

mob he has is 07931 121117 is that correct one
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 12:17 pm

I'll send it you, I seem to recall it has been listed in the e-mails we sent to secs that didn't send results in over the last few weeks, so he may already have been advised of it but I will send it to you now
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 12:34 pm

contact details are always available on

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Contacts/Contacts.html
Back to top Go down
gnasher

gnasher

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 3:22 pm

ive had same problem. no scorers listed for oakfield ob last week. i sent mark a text confirming score and scorers but its not showing. its definitely the right no. as i had a reply the first game. can anyone let me no why. i did send mark a text last night asking the question but no reply yet.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 3:25 pm

as far as I am aware the names were added but possibly not yet updated - we will sort out for you
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 3:27 pm

and by that I mean I need to check that I have entered the names but I thought I had! I will check
Back to top Go down
gnasher

gnasher

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 3:30 pm

cheers mate will get balls chewed off else. marc freer should be 2nd top scorer with his goals from last week!
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 5:02 pm

yes and also can scorers lists be updated to reflect current games and that also mark , cheers mate
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 5:10 pm

Some people fiddle the names of who scored the goals for their team.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
gnasher

gnasher

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 7:16 pm

any idea mate when web site will be showing updated scorers?
Back to top Go down
gnasher

gnasher

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep 2013, 3:52 pm

hi mate did you have chance to check to see if scorers had been added as still not showing on my page? thanks
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep 2013, 3:59 pm

The scorers won't have been added for the simple reason I was to busy watching the Jonjo Shelvey show last night, they will be done tonight.

Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep 2013, 5:18 pm

What? This is unacceptable. How dare you put your work and/or social commitments ahead of the unpaid unappreciated volunteer work you do for the alliance league?!
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep 2013, 5:19 pm

Your right CSKA - I'm now going to have a word myself in the corner and think about what I've done
Back to top Go down
gnasher

gnasher

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep 2013, 8:31 pm

I wasnt having a go. I was just asking as I texted mark to confirm he had received the score/scorers and I didn't get a reply.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep 2013, 8:38 pm

ditto about the time to update the scorers! i know you weren't having a go, but often things will get updated the following Sunday when all the other results coming in. much easier to do them then
Back to top Go down
gnasher

gnasher

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep 2013, 8:43 pm

Ok thats fine just didn't want anyone to think I was having a go. I know you guys have a lot to do
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep 2013, 8:43 pm

Mate - it was just a joke.......I can take flack.

Basically Mark is right he will only update on Sundays. That update feeds the web.....but if your nice send me the results & scorers from your games so far, I'll make an exception for you and input them for you before the weekend.

Back to top Go down
gnasher

gnasher

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep 2013, 8:52 pm

Ok mate weren't sure if you were being serious or not! LOl its only last sundays game scores correct just not showing scorers. Which were adam blanchard marc freer n andy Herbert all 2 each. Think id rather do that than watch man u aswell! Unless they're getting hammered then il make an exception! Lol
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep 2013, 8:56 pm

We have faith in Big Sami!
Back to top Go down
gnasher

gnasher

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 1:52 am

Hi web manager. I know I said it was just last week's scorers that needed updating but looks like 2nd game hasnt been updated either. If you coulddo it when you do the rest today would be grateful. Scorers were marc freer x2 and josh callis. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 8:35 am

Hi mate - i won't go into massive detail on how it works, but your press officer is still responsible for updating the records eith scorers, I merely publish these then to web.

When you ring / text today's result in, include last weeks score, that way everything will filter through correctly.

Any problems after this, I'll happily help
Back to top Go down
gnasher

gnasher

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 12:46 pm

Its me that rings mark with result and another lad that does the form on here. Both have included scorers tho. Il try and get hold of mark then
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 12:51 pm

The form has nothing to do with scorers - the form only goes towards checking player eligibility and referee marks.

Tables, results & scorers are all produced from Sunday afternoon call/text
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 1:35 pm

gnasher wrote:
Its me that rings mark with result and another lad that does the form on here. Both have included scorers tho. Il try and get hold of mark then
Hi mate, the alliance are always on the look out for volunteers, why not offer yourself up to help out?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 3:34 pm

we should be all sorted now mate once the updates have been done
Back to top Go down
gnasher

gnasher

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 9:30 pm

Hellboy wrote:
gnasher wrote:
Hi mate, the alliance are always on the look out for volunteers, why not offer yourself up to help out?

Your ok thanks hellboy I have enough to do without taking on more! Thanks for the idea tho! N thanks web manager n polska legend
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 10:08 pm

Update has been done (about 8ish) so hopefully everything is sorted with your results & scorers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no names on scorers   no names on scorers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no names on scorers
Page 1 of 1