Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Fairfield Fanatics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

Fairfield Fanatics Empty
PostSubject: Fairfield Fanatics   Fairfield Fanatics Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2013, 7:44 pm

As said on previous posts and confirmed by Gordon, we have decided to fold the club. This was not a decision that we took lightly, we have had 4 games this season (inc 1 pre season game) in which we have managed to get 11 players once, that included our manager and two players signed on on the day.

We just could not get the commitment of the players.

I know we will get a lot of stick on here, being called pot hunters etc and that we will be reforming in a lower league next season. If that happens it will certainly be without me.

To say I am embarrassed is an understatement and I apologise to Gordon and the rest of the committee.

I would also like to apologise to anybody who has supported us over the years and a huge thank you to the committed players who have turned up through thick and thin, you do not deserve the fine that is coming to you.

This is a fantastic League, brilliantly run by the committee, and I hope some day I will be back involved with a club and some shape or form.

All the best

Lee
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

Fairfield Fanatics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield Fanatics   Fairfield Fanatics Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2013, 8:03 pm

These comments have been echoed by manager Jamie Sharp who was involved with Throops before this, he feels embarrassed and let down by so called mates and will not be running another Sunday side in the foreseeable future. He also wants to apologise to any one who has supported us over the last year.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Fairfield Fanatics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield Fanatics   Fairfield Fanatics Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 10:39 am

This is a great example of pothunters once again ruining it for the alliance and all concerned.

I do feel sorry for you and Jamie bushy, but until people wake up and smell the roses(never going to happen), this is going to continue to happen.

It will never cease, the only people who it seems to benefit are the pothunter chickens, who continue to take home their plastic trophies,  dont give a damn about anyone but themselves, dont forget whilst you're sitting there looking in your trophy cabinet, bragging to your mates how good you are, make sure you also tell them how many teams you've ruined to get them trophies, tell them how much you are hated, tell them how much money and time you have cost friends, tell them you are the most unsportsmanly people and you dont give 2 hoots about anybody else, just as long as you get your momentoes sitting on your baby chest, nobody likes people like this, so do tell the whole story next time you have a brag, just remember what goes round comes round.

Cluck cluck cluck....little yellow chickens.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Fairfield Fanatics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield Fanatics   Fairfield Fanatics Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013, 12:13 pm

to be fair I have to say that Jamie and Lee are sound and always been a pleasure to deal with. certainly don't deserve any flack (if it comes their way) and feel sorry for them being let down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fairfield Fanatics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield Fanatics   Fairfield Fanatics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairfield Fanatics
Page 1 of 1