Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Great North Run

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Great North Run Empty
PostSubject: Great North Run   Great North Run Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2013, 9:02 am

Hello all, as a long standing memeber of the Alliance league as player, sec, manager, general dogs body and committee memeber I thought I'd try and take advantage of the good will and generosity that I know the Alliance League has in bucket loads

This coming weekend I am taking on the challenge of the Great North Run, the UK’s biggest running event of the year I will be joining over 50,000 people to run a half marathon around the streets of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne......along with two other United Revolution lads and i'm sure there will be more Alliance League representation.

This will be my first half marathon and as such I am not sure what to expect; highs, lows, pain, joy and aches for a while after......sounds like a normal Sunday morning for me.

I am running for Shelter who's website is http://england.shelter.org.uk/home

This is a great charity who do lots of work across the UK with homeless families, I am doing my bit by running the half marathon.  I would really appreciate it if you could sponsor me

You can do this either via Justgiving or I have also set up a mobile line so that you can sponsor me via text message

My Justgiving page is http://www.justgiving.com/Pete-McGrath2013

You can sponsor me via text just send JDLF88 followed by the amount to sponsor either £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070
Example: JDLF88 £5

Good Luck to Kierz & Trigg from UR FC and anyone else that is taking on the Challenge

Many Thanks in advance

Pete Smile
Back to top Go down
Cantona

Cantona

Great North Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great North Run   Great North Run Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2013, 12:32 pm

Good luck for that bro!!
Back to top Go down

Great North Run
Page 1 of 1