Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 3.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

Division 3. Empty
PostSubject: Division 3.   Division 3. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 6:03 pm

Who's going to top it? Who's going to struggle? Teams or players to look out for?
Have your say.....
Back to top Go down
bishbosh

Division 3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3.   Division 3. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 7:18 pm

I think it will be a case of anyone can beat anyone on their day. An early assessment would be Bees Knees, LCAC & The Star inn will struggle to pick points up against the more established clubs. Monsell & AC maybe will compete for the title, but the Horse, CPR, LDA & Phoenix will make it interesting as the season goes on. That leaves East Goscote and Fleckney who have both started with interesting results but I think they be mid table but again they will be able to take points off the table toppers. Looking at the goal scorers Sean Cooke & Liam Aubrey have carried their goal scoring on already from last season.
Back to top Go down
localfootballman

Division 3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3.   Division 3. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 7:39 pm

Monsell WMC come back against AC in their first game shows they have experience and the drive to compete, they'll get stronger as the season goes on. They'll prove how good they can be when they beat unbeaten Phoenix on Sunday. East Goscote & AC to also be up there.
Back to top Go down
BIGBADWOLF

BIGBADWOLF

Division 3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3.   Division 3. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 10:15 pm

only just spotted this thread after opening my own lol some decent sides in the division this year and I think there could be some shocks! any stand out players yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Division 3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3.   Division 3. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 3.
Page 1 of 1