Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept

Go down 
+2
MJR Legend
g72
6 posters
AuthorMessage
g72

g72

Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept Empty
PostSubject: Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept   Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 11:11 am

Fri 6th
Pukka pies 1-1 Desford
tight affair this one i think with both sides been cautious.

Sunday 8th
Birstall rngs 4-3 Spt Revo
end to end stuff here i think with birstall just edging it.

Desford 1-2 Inter Mivan
another close one here but mivan forwards i think will finally click and show through.

Dukla 2-3 CFA
cfa will just have the edge on us i think, both of us unbeaten after 2 but cfa's youth will be the telling factor.

Global 2-1 WPR
global to use previous experience over a new but decent wpr team

MJR 3-1 Pukka pies
mjr to prove too strong here for another of the new teams.

White Horse 2-4 LKS
could go either way but i think lks will just have a little more flair, but don't count against an upset here as white horse have a great team bond and have some very useful players.
Back to top Go down
MJR Legend

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept   Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept Icon_minitimeSat 07 Sep 2013, 8:52 am

Birstall 5.2 sporting - birstall will be to strong

Desford 2.2 mivan - be a close game

Dukla 3.6 cfa - cfa best team inn the division and play the best footbal

Global 3.1 wpr  global will win this with ease

Mjr ?.? Pukkka holding for first win of the season

Horse 0.4 lks heard good things about lks
Back to top Go down
daveattwood92

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept   Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept Icon_minitimeSat 07 Sep 2013, 1:32 pm

birstall 3 - 1 sporting - birstall win this with the experience

desford 2 - 4 mivan - expect a tough game but mivan should kick into form about now

dulka 3 - 3 cfa - fairly even game, dulka play good football and slow the pace down to suit them

global 1 - 4 wpr - wpr won 5-1 in pre season and have had a tough start but due a win.

mjr 3 - 1 pukka - think mjr will use their strength in this one to hold the lead

horse 0 - 5 lks - LKS should have enough to see the horse off with ease.
Back to top Go down
GazLCFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept   Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept Icon_minitimeSat 07 Sep 2013, 2:06 pm

daveattwood92 wrote:

global 1 - 4 wpr - wpr won 5-1 in pre season and have had a tough start but due a win.
It was 1-1 in the friendly. Game ended early as our lad was taken to hospital.
Back to top Go down
Pukka2013

Pukka2013

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept   Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept Icon_minitimeSat 07 Sep 2013, 4:00 pm

MJR vs pukka pies fc it's going to be a very tough game for pukka as we have 7 players away on a stag do and got two injured so happy to take a point now Smile
Back to top Go down
daveattwood92

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept   Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept Icon_minitimeSat 07 Sep 2013, 4:16 pm

GazLCFC wrote:
daveattwood92 wrote:

It was 1-1 in the friendly. Game ended early as our lad was taken to hospital.
Ahhh yes! Many apologies! I was thinking of harrow! Sorry!
In that case could be a very different story! How is the lad?
Back to top Go down
LKS gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept   Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept Icon_minitimeSat 07 Sep 2013, 5:44 pm

daveattwood92 wrote:
birstall 3 - 1 sporting - birstall win this with the experience

desford 2 - 4 mivan - expect a tough game but mivan should kick into form about now

dulka 3 - 3 cfa - fairly even game, dulka play good football and slow the pace down to suit them

mjr 3 - 1 pukka - think mjr will use their strength in this one to hold the lead

horse 0 - 5 lks - LKS should have enough to see the horse off with ease.
 Cant see us beating horse by that many as they have alot of lads playin that we no and drink with so this game is massive for both teams , i think it will be a very tight game with good football from both sides ending in a draw !!

birstall 4 - 2 sporting  heard good reports about birstall

desford 4 - 1 mivan  seen mivan in midweek and dukla made them look very poor , desford play decent football so i expect them to start scorin lots of goals

dukla 3 - 1 cfa  if dukla can finish there chances then i expect the score line to be more

global 3 - 2 wpr  global are a hard team to beat and will upset teams this year

mjr 2 - 2 pukka  pukka pies to come from behind again with there never say die attitude

horse 2 - 2 lks  very close game played in the right manner with lots of football and laughs between mates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept   Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 6 Fri 6th & Sun 8th Sept
Page 1 of 1