Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September

Go down 
+11
Pete Mourinho
Paulo
Web_Manager
EUFCAudi
Polska legend II
monsellwmc
Footy mad
talbotkeeper
g72
Sparta3
Gordon
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Empty
PostSubject: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeTue 03 Sep 2013, 10:51 pm

Another 8 evening fixtures to report on

Last edited by Gordon on Fri 06 Sep 2013, 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 8:31 pm

LDA 4 - 3 LCAC

Liam Aubrey 2
Paul Smith
Nick Granger
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 8:45 pm

Dukla 3-0 Inter Mivan
Warrington, Teague and Harris with the goals.

poor game for the spectator, score could have been about 10-4 to us but no one had their shooting boots tonight. Another game though were the lads on both teams played in the right spirit.
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 9:17 pm

LB Talbot 3 Glenfield United 0
will gonga
og
dave whitehead

should have been a lot more poor finishing and a lino who put the flag up on nearly every attack even 1 a player was in his own half .
apart from that glenfeild run for 90mins maybe div4 is a step to high for them wish them luck for the season
Back to top Go down
Footy mad

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 9:25 pm

Frolesworth 5 Desford Athletic 2

Not a good start for Desford, but as per every season, very slow starters, sure it will come good.
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 9:46 pm

Monsell WMC 4-4 AC Wigston

Kurt Barley 2
Paul Angrave 2
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 9:55 pm

LDA 4 LCAC 3
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 9:55 pm

Monsell 4 AC Wigston 4
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 9:56 pm

Leicester Forest Foxes 3 United Revolution 1
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 9:56 pm

CFA 6 Sporting Revolushon 3
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Dukla 3 Inter Mivan 0
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Enness Utd 3 FC Tumar 3
Back to top Go down
EUFCAudi

EUFCAudi

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 10:55 pm

Great game against FC Tumar! 3-3. Goals from:

Kyle Hanson 1
Andrew Morris 2

Well done to the lads cos it was a tough game!!
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 11:01 pm

All on web
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 8:47 am

LFF 3-1 United Revolution

Poor performance from us, got what we deserved. Think Blackie and Malc will agree it wasnt a pretty game! Scrappy game but we move on to Sunday. Thought it was well reffed by Sam Anderson and good luck to LFF, good set of lads and deserved their 3 points.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 8:52 am

Echo that Ross, can do and will need to do better

Sam Anderson was Excelllent, good ref, approachable, explained his decisions when you spoke to him. No need to scream and shout at refs when they are willing to talk. Respect was given by Sam to both teams and he recieved back. A credit to the league.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 9:28 am

Paulo wrote:

Poor performance from us, got what we deserved. Think Blackie and Malc will agree it wasnt a pretty game! Scrappy game but we move on to Sunday. Thought it was well reffed by Sam Anderson and good luck to LFF, good set of lads and deserved their 3 points.
You say it was a scrappy game but I thought you tried to play the Football Ross, like I said last night, you just lacked the cutting edge going forward for whatever reason, Foxes have some very useful players on their books and have some natural pace which will hurt teams.

I'm certain both teams will be up there with Pochin and Humbo come the end of the season.

I would also like to say was nice meeting ya last night Blackie, seem like a top lad.

Can see a lot of topsy turvy results in this league where one team will win well one week and have a bad result the next.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 10:07 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Paulo wrote:

You say it was a scrappy game but I thought you tried to play the Football Ross, like I said last night, you just lacked the cutting edge going forward for whatever reason, Foxes have some very useful players on their books and have some natural pace which will hurt teams.

I'm certain both teams will be up there with Pochin and Humbo come the end of the season.

I would also like to say was nice meeting ya last night Blackie, seem like a top lad.
Can see a lot of topsy turvy results in this league where one team will win well one week and have a bad result the next.
You wait till you play him Wink
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 11:10 am

Lol Paulo, I've no idea what you're talking about!! Surprised 

Really good to meet you too Malc, hope we're still talking after Pochin v Wigston!! In fact an enjoyable evening all round, always a pleasure to catch up with Katie and Ross.

Thought I'd venture down to my old school to see the massive 6 pointer and it confirmed my thoughts that both these teams will be up there come next April/May. Probably a fair result on the balance of play but United pushed hard late on and had they not had what looked a perfectly good goal ruled out with 10 minutes to go it could have been a very interesting finish.

Well played both teams
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 11:20 am

Get a room!!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 11:23 am

Blackie wrote:

Really good to meet you too Malc, hope we're still talking after Pochin v Wigston!! In fact an enjoyable evening all round, always a pleasure to catch up with Katie and Ross.

Thought I'd venture down to my old school to see the massive 6 pointer and it confirmed my thoughts that both these teams will be up there come next April/May. Probably a fair result on the balance of play but United pushed hard late on and had they not had what looked a perfectly good goal ruled out with 10 minutes to go it could have been a very interesting finish.

Well played both teams
Always good seeing you mate. Think it was defintely the right result but gives you and malc the belief that this is going to be a very tight league and anyone can be beaten!
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 11:52 am

S&G Sec wrote:
Get a room!!
Haha, whole lotta love in div 5 this season
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 11:55 am

Paulo wrote:
Blackie wrote:

Well played both teams
Always good seeing you mate. Think it was defintely the right result but gives you and malc the belief that this is going to be a very tight league and anyone can be beaten!
Spot on mate, should be very interesting..
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 12:04 pm

[quote="THE MAGICIAN"]
Paulo wrote:

Lad? i thought it was an old geezeer judging by how much moaning & whinging he does on here, i even thought it was a woman at first, he must have done a college course on whittering and got an A*
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 12:06 pm

Your right Helly, Blackie told me last night he is 54
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 12:07 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Get a room!!
Ive got a room they can hire, mirrored ceiling, satin sheets, heart shaped pillows, a big assortment of buzzy things on the side table, and a video camera in the corner, just need to bring their own lube.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 12:56 pm

Hellboy wrote:
S&G Sec wrote:
Get a room!!
Ive got a room they can hire, mirrored ceiling, satin sheets, heart shaped pillows, a big assortment of buzzy things on the side table, and a video camera in the corner, just need to bring their own lube.
Just the one room ? The rumours going around are that all your rooms are like that you kinky red man.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 1:01 pm

I lock widds up in a gimp room, the others would be pretty uncomfortable, as they are in the cell in my cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September   Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter - Wednesday 4 September
Page 1 of 1