Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 5- 1st September

Go down 
+6
Pete Mourinho
NiffyA
THE MAGICIAN
4 More Seasons
Joey-Gattuso
Paulo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Division 5- 1st September Empty
PostSubject: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 1:15 pm

Countesthorpe Athletic 2012 1 v 3 Wigston Rangers- Wigston to get back on track on this one for me

Fairfield Athletic ? v ? United Revolution- Hoping for a good start but we are light on players and heard some decent things about Fairfiled

Leicester Forest Foxes 1 v 3 North Kilworth, Sunday Reserves- Interesting to see how LFF get on. Might be an eye opener to the standard of the Alliance for them.

Niffy Rangers Reserves 2 v 2 FC Pochin- See if Poachin are title contenders after a good win mid week. Expect Jamie to have a big squad to choose from though. Should be a close one

Queniborough Park Rangers 3 v 2 Royalist- Think Royalist have lost their main goal threat and QPR played some very good football last year on an excellent pitch- think they should shade it

TrinderBox 0 v 4 Humberstone 2000- Humberstone strengthened over pre season- could be the ones to catch I think.Away win
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 3:16 pm

Countesthorpe Athletic 2012 1 v 6 Wigston Rangers- Wigston will be too strong for them.

Fairfield Athletic 2 v 5 United Revolution- UR should win comfortably, just have to watch out for their left winger, tidy player.

Leicester Forest Foxes 1 v 3 North Kilworth, Sunday Reserves- heard good things about Kilworth, should just win.

Niffy Rangers Reserves ? v ? FC Pochin- if we continue to play how we did last week, we should win this, but you never know with Niffy.

Queniborough Park Rangers 4 v 3 Royalist- if QPR keep it on the deck they should just edge it

TrinderBox 0 v 6 Humberstone 2000- Humberstone should win at a canter
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 3:57 pm

Joey-Gattuso wrote:
Countesthorpe Athletic 2012 1 v 6 Wigston Rangers- Wigston will be too strong for them.

Fairfield Athletic 2 v 5 United Revolution- UR should win comfortably, just have to watch out for their left winger, tidy player.

Leicester Forest Foxes 1 v 3 North Kilworth, Sunday Reserves- heard good things about Kilworth, should just win.

Niffy Rangers Reserves ? v ? FC Pochin- if we continue to play how we did last week, we should win this, but you never know with Niffy.

Queniborough Park Rangers 4 v 3 Royalist- if QPR keep it on the deck they should just edge it

Leigh Syrett?
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 3:58 pm

Paulo wrote:
Joey-Gattuso wrote:

Leigh Syrett?
Yeah think that's his name, quick feet & knows where the net is
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 5:54 pm

Heard good things about him too. lookin forward to it
Back to top Go down
4 More Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 6:06 pm

QPR's fixture has been reversed as our 'excellent' pitch isn't available for an another couple of weeks.

Should be a tough fixture but looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 7:28 am

Think it's a little to early for me to predict scores if I'm honest as I don't know bugger all about half these teams ha ha but here goes.

Countesthorpe Athletic 2012 2 v 3 Wigston Rangers- Hopefully try and put our first points on the board and bounce back from last weeks defeat, I'm sure Countesthorpe will feel the same so a tough game for both of us.

Fairfield Athletic 1 v 5 United Revolution- With United Revolution pretty much having atleast a Division 3 squad I expect this to be a breeze for them.

Leicester Forest Foxes 2 v 5 North Kilworth, Sunday Reserves- Don't know anything about Leicester Forest Foxes yet but having played North Kilworth last week and knowing they are unbeaten in the league last year I think their desire not to lose may be too strong for the new boys.

Niffy Rangers Reserves 1 v 6 FC Pochin- I'm sure last weeks result raised several eyebrows in Division 5, certainly did mine with a brilliant opening result, Poachin to follow up last weeks result with another impressive attacking display and again ping a few goals in.

Queniborough Park Rangers 3 v 3 Royalist- Don't know much about these two just yet so I'm sitting on the fence.

TrinderBox 1 v 7 Humberstone 2000- If the real Humberstone turn up then there may well be a goal fest in this one, Humbo will be the first result every week that I will look for.

All the best for the coming season to the whole of Division 5, look forward to the season's banter ahead.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 8:43 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Think it's a little to early for me to predict scores if I'm honest as I don't know bugger all about half these teams ha ha but here goes.

Countesthorpe Athletic 2012 2 v 3 Wigston Rangers- Hopefully try and put our first points on the board and bounce back from last weeks defeat, I'm sure Countesthorpe will feel the same so a tough game for both of us.

Fairfield Athletic 1 v 5 United Revolution- With United Revolution pretty much having atleast a Division 3 squad I expect this to be a breeze for them.

Leicester Forest Foxes 2 v 5 North Kilworth, Sunday Reserves- Don't know anything about Leicester Forest Foxes yet but having played North Kilworth last week and knowing they are unbeaten in the league last year I think their desire not to lose may be too strong for the new boys.

Niffy Rangers Reserves 1 v 6 FC Pochin- I'm sure last weeks result raised several eyebrows in Division 5, certainly did mine with a brilliant opening result, Poachin to follow up last weeks result with another impressive attacking display and again ping a few goals in.

Queniborough Park Rangers 3 v 3 Royalist- Don't know much about these two just yet so I'm sitting on the fence.

TrinderBox 1 v 7 Humberstone 2000- If the real Humberstone turn up then there may well be a goal fest in this one, Humbo will be the first result every week that I will look for.

All the best for the coming season to the whole of Division 5, look forward to the season's banter ahead.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!!
They have begun already looking at that comment jocolor 
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 1:03 pm

Im no longer manager of the Reserves Mr Griffin, you are more than likely to find me playing in Division 2...
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 1:06 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Im no longer manager of the Reserves Mr Griffin, you are more than likely to find me playing in Division 2...
Interesting- Bretty taken over then? You just playing this year?
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 5:18 pm

Countesthorpe Athletic 2012 0 v 4 Wigston Rangers- With Malc slowly putting together a squad capable of playing in div 2 its only a matter of time before they gel Razz 

Fairfield Athletic ? v ? United Revolution- Who knows, we are looking low on numbers this week and I know very little about Fairfield

Leicester Forest Foxes 1 v 4 North Kilworth, Sunday Reserves- Expect LFF to take some time to settle and Kilworth will take full advantage.

Niffy Rangers Reserves 4 v 4 FC Pochin- Pochin set their stall out last week but expect Niffy to be well organised and more than a match for anyone in this division (I think Bretty is in charge too)

Queniborough Park Rangers 3 v 1 Royalist- Know nothing about Royalist but QPR knock the ball round well so going for home win

TrinderBox 2 v 5 Humberstone 2000- Humbo have goals in them and if they turn up they could take some beating this year

Let the fun begin
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 5:44 pm

Ha ha Pete. lol. lol. lol. I've signed ONE player, this is not a bite, but you have yourself a nibble.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 5:53 pm

Countesthorpe Athletic 2012 10 v 0 Wigston Rangers

Fairfield Athletic 0 v 6 United Revolution

Leicester Forest Foxes 0 v 6 North Kilworth

Queniborough Park Rangers 5 v 0 Royalist

TrinderBox 2 v 7 Humberstone 2000

Niffy Rangers Reserves ? v ? FC Pochin always want both teams to win.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 6:55 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Ha ha Pete. lol. lol. lol. I've signed ONE player, this is not a bite, but you have yourself a nibble.

Successful fishing trip

Loving the banter already
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug 2013, 3:33 am

Hellboy wrote:
Countesthorpe Athletic 2012 10 v 0 Wigston Rangers

Fairfield Athletic 2 v 6 United Revolution

Leicester Forest Foxes 1 v 4 North Kilworth

Queniborough Park Rangers 6 v 2Royalist

TrinderBox ? v ?Humberstone 2000

Niffy Rangers Reserves 3v 5 FC Pochin always want both teams to win.
Can't actually wait sad but true caaaam onnnnn
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug 2013, 3:34 am

Also if we (humbo) keep out team all season we can only improve on last years finish
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 4:56 pm

Might as well all give up if Foxes can smash 7 past Kilworth. They only let in 29 all last season, Foxes must be some team.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 5:12 pm

Can't wait for Wednesday lol
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 5:14 pm

Yeah good luck with that Ross, even your Division 3 team will struggle.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 5:18 pm

Only one player in our squad today played above division 5 last season. Fact.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 5:26 pm

nibble
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 5:27 pm

Call that 1-1 then ;-)
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 9:01 pm

We had 10 players. No McKenna or jones uptop. No McCarthy or hilly in the middle. Just one of those mornings for us.
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 9:59 am

how good do you think they are then?
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 12:46 pm

I wasn't playing so can't comment and to be fair you can only beat what's in front of u and they stuck 7 past us so must be half decent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 5- 1st September   Division 5- 1st September Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 5- 1st September
Page 1 of 1