Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Postponed Games Legality

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beep beep

Postponed Games Legality Empty
PostSubject: Postponed Games Legality   Postponed Games Legality Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 1:55 pm

If a team fails to raise a team, that game is, as I understand it, re-arranged (although the guilty team is penalised).

However, if the innocent team already has a severe backlog of games, this is only going to exasperate the problem, and increase the chances that they too will also fail to raise teams as the backlog becomes untenable.

Surely, in this season where there has been unprecedented weather driven postponements, would it not make commion sense to award the game to the innocent party ?

If I am really cyncial, teams could even collude so other teams benefit (although I am not inferring this is the case, it could happen).
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Postponed Games Legality   Postponed Games Legality Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 5:15 pm

there are rules set down and the punishment does get worse for repeat offenders,,these rules cant be changed mid season.

there is no way a team could be awarded points for a game that is not played
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Postponed Games Legality   Postponed Games Legality Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 7:32 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Postponed Games Legality   Postponed Games Legality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Postponed Games Legality
Page 1 of 1