Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 6 predictions

Go down 
+2
whiteeagles
driver666
6 posters
AuthorMessage
driver666

Div 6 predictions Empty
PostSubject: Div 6 predictions   Div 6 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 1:59 pm

Just wondering what people think of the teams in div 6 and how they will fair in the new season, for us sporting birstall its been a bit of a rebuilding process and hopeing to do well this season, if LKS can keep the staff lounge players from last year they will do well, we played cfa last season in the county cup and they are a great footballing team, depends how they cope against the more physical teams. Inter mivan are a good footballing team, but if they have lost some key players will struggle this season, we played pukka pies last sunday and won 5-2 and should have won by alot more, they will struggle in their first season,no idea about the new teams in div 6, time will tell. Just my thoughts on a few teams, all the best and good luck to the teams in div 6.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

Div 6 predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions   Div 6 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 4:42 pm

Personally, I think CFA and Inter Mivan top two in any order.

Just seen that there are 13 teams in division 6, 2/3 too many imo. 26 league games to be played before May? Don't see that happening, was hectic last year with 11 (?) I think.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

Div 6 predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions   Div 6 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 4:57 pm

playing cfa on sunday i'll let you know
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
g72

g72

Div 6 predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions   Div 6 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 5:41 pm

Were aiming top half this season, we've nabbed 3 of the old saff lounge players for this season. I also think that 13 teams is too much for Sundays
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

Div 6 predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions   Div 6 predictions Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 9:08 am

Theres always room for teams folding though, we had 3/4 in our division last season left about 8 by the end so if you start with just 10 could end up with 6/7 in the league by the end and finished in Feb.....

I fancy Dukla to win this division, purely on what i've read as don't know too many of the teams.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
clarkeh

Div 6 predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions   Div 6 predictions Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 9:56 am

Pukkas have had a bit of an up and down pre season, we have good players and will be able to compete in division 6, we lost 5-2 to sporting birstall but had a weaker team, but on wednesday night we beat birstall rangers 3-1 comfortably and played good football, its what is expected for a new team and for a work team they'll always be a weak link somewhere! i played in division 3 last season for gate hangs well (my first alliance league season) and i can see now we should finish top half, as we've played 3 clubs in our league already, not sure about some of the others though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Div 6 predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions   Div 6 predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 6 predictions
Page 1 of 1