Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

anyone spotted him?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

anyone spotted him? Empty
PostSubject: anyone spotted him?   anyone spotted him? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 11:27 am

rumour is there is a slightly overweight balding keeper roaming around guthlaxton college area of
wigston looking for a new club Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: anyone spotted him?   anyone spotted him? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 12:05 pm

Slightly?????? it cant be widds then, last time i saw him he'd actually gained a few stone,
balding?????? it cant be widds then, all the hairs left his head many moons ago.
roaming????? it cant be widds then, that'd be more exercise than he's done in 14yrs.
new club????? it cant be widds then, he's gone off golfing with all the other portly players...
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: anyone spotted him?   anyone spotted him? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 12:07 pm

Razz Razz Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: anyone spotted him?   anyone spotted him? Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 8:54 am

I think he might have joined the navy, i saw him last night wearing a sailors suit.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: anyone spotted him?   anyone spotted him? Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 5:11 pm

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I love you 

Still enjoying golf....have put a bit of pudding on after partially rupturing knee ligaments in a football tournament...
Do miss the banter of Sunday football...may be getting involved in the biggest and best sunday league again in the near future...just need to find the right club, there are four that i have spoken too and have whetted my appetite...
I do miss you boys though!!!
Chipped in from off the green the other day....FYI tongue 

xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: anyone spotted him?   anyone spotted him? Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 6:35 pm

United Revolution's looking so goooooooood, i can just picture you in that kit........revolution evolution.flower

x
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: anyone spotted him?   anyone spotted him? Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 6:43 pm

They are a top set of people running that club, i was going to go down training with them, but injury has curtailed those plans...
Once the knee is ok, i will be looking for a team that wants a back up keeper...playing vets footie and golf, but there will be some weekends when its just too 'orrid out there for golf and i want to roll around in some mud like a drunk pig, or at least be available too...so any times looking for a part time mud rolling keeper...give me a shout!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone spotted him?   anyone spotted him? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone spotted him?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: