Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????

Go down 
+11
Stancollymore
dan_mitchell_WRFC
gattuso
Hellboy
driver666
Pete Mourinho
FC POCHIN
Paulo
NiffyA
THE MAGICIAN
Gifford
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 3:03 pm

gattuso wrote:
Paulo wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Paulo wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Wigston Rangers to walk it with malc in charge Wink
Good lad denty Wink
sadly you wont need your reinforced shin pads this season mate
thats a shame mate. You playing Sundays?
Not sure yet mate
I am now the newest addition to Wigston Rangers, Looking forward to a new challenege with malc, dan and the lads
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 3:09 pm

gattuso wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Paulo wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Paulo wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Wigston Rangers to walk it with malc in charge Wink
Good lad denty Wink
sadly you wont need your reinforced shin pads this season mate
thats a shame mate. You playing Sundays?
Not sure yet mate
I am now the newest addition to Wigston Rangers, Looking forward to a new challenege with malc, dan and the lads
Well that didnt take much persuasion did it mate lol! see you next season!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 3:58 pm

Really looking forward to the season now. We have what looks to be a very good squad.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 4:16 pm

changed my mind wigston to walk it pale 
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 4:19 pm

My mate played for Lutterworth vets last side and said they were half decent but weak at the back??
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 4:22 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
changed my mind wigston to walk it pale 
Quickly becoming the team to beat!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 4:28 pm

I don't think anyone will walk it. Too many unknowns to have a favourite this early. I fancy us to have a good season, but compared to last season just winning 8 games would be a good season!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 4:40 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
I don't think anyone will walk it. Too many unknowns to have a favourite this early. I fancy us to have a good season, but compared to last season just winning 8 games would be a good season!
Exactly. One thing for sure though is I'm going to enjoy the banter, half of you are on drugs with your banter.

Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 4:54 pm

are you signing the slightly overweight balding keeper with a 6 handicap malc
to give us all a bit of a chance:Very Happy  Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 5:05 pm

Ha ha no mate. Expect to see him in a United Revolution shirt. My money is on him going there.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 5:07 pm

Did you miss a 3 in front of the 6 for his golf handicap ? I've played golf with Widds and all I can say is, his best years are most definitely in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 5:49 pm

Think jimmyb wants him to ;-)
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 6:04 pm

i think Paulo and the boys will walk it with Paulo in the middle
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 6:12 pm

As long as his bag goes missing every week we will be fine!
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 9:50 am

after recent developments and results my top four for the season is
1-wigston rangers
2-united revolution
3-humberstone
4-kilworth
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 10:11 am

gattuso wrote:
Not sure how much I will be playing mate, be helping Chicko out on the side line!

And thanks Dan must appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 10:12 am

FC POCHIN wrote:
after recent developments and results my top four for the season is
1-wigston rangers
2-united revolution
3-humberstone
4-kilworth
If Azza does a u turn you boys will be useful to!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 10:19 am

Paulo wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Not sure how much I will be playing mate, be helping Chicko out on the side line!

come on you know you will be playing lol, we have had some good battles over the years
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 10:22 am

gattuso wrote:
Paulo wrote:
gattuso wrote:

come on you know you will be playing lol, we have had some good battles over the years
I am been serious, but if Chicko picks me then I look forward to it, both give as good as we get!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 1:18 pm

Stancollymore wrote:
The vets are a good side and we played some good stuff. How do u know we played them?
A friend at work scored for you boys at the left side of defence....chubby lad. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 1:57 pm

Haha cheggers my new left back. Great player!!! Once he's fit he'll be at Lutterworth athletic
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 3:20 pm

also looking forward to playing blackie again had some great banter with him in the past years lol
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 3:21 pm

I'm not sure he'll ever be fit!! haha. However his glass of cordial at lunch down the whittle might be a good start...
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 3:56 pm

gattuso wrote:
also looking forward to playing blackie again had some great banter with him in the past years lol
he retired 2 years ago we just use a life size cardboard cutout thats shouts a lot
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 9:52 am

gattuso wrote:
I was hoping you were going to come join the Pochin revolution Denty!!

Don't play centre mid for Pochin so you'll have to venture a bit further up the pitch to kick me this season!!

Great bunch of lads at Wigston Rangers, you've joined a good side there mate
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 10:28 am

Super wigston and super united revolution have dropped already hmmmm interesting
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 10:30 am

Nothing super about us last night Gifford!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 10:40 am

Haha feel a bit better a about facing you boys with a weakened team Sunday now haha
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 11:07 am

Ha ha Giff, I have no idea why we were being talked about anyway, we finished 3rd bottom last year.

Our aim for this season is to improve on last year, try to compete better and hopefully build for a good crack next year.

We lost to Kilworth, Foxes smashed Kilworth 7-1 so on that basis we have a mountain to climb against those alone, I've watched Humbo many times and think you are at least on par with Foxes if not better. Also talking to Blackie last night they believe they have a team to win the league and you still have QPR who had an impressive result so don't rule them out either.

If I'm honest I think the league will be of two separate divisions, I just hope we will finish on top of the pile out us stragglers.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 11:33 am

Gifford wrote:
Haha feel a bit better a about facing you boys with a weakened team Sunday now haha
Was all talk from others Giff not us Wink so you running the line sunday then?cheers
Back to top Go down
stevepercy

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 11:44 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Ha ha Giff, I have no idea why we were being talked about anyway, we finished 3rd bottom last year.

Our aim for this season is to improve on last year,  try to compete better and hopefully build for a good crack next year.

We lost to Kilworth,  Foxes smashed Kilworth 7-1 so on that basis we have a mountain to climb against those alone, I've watched Humbo many times and think you are at least on par with Foxes if not better. Also talking to Blackie last night they believe they have a team to win the league and you still have QPR who had an impressive result so don't rule them out either.  

If I'm honest I think the league will be of two separate divisions,  I just hope we will finish on top of the pile out us stragglers.

Royalist only managed a bare eleven for this game,despite having at least 4 or 5 subs for every friendly, just happened to be one of those weeks. As much as i'm sure QPR will do ok, think circumstances means that this was played in a perfect week for them. Sure Royalist will do a lot better, sure QPR will do well, but not challenge for title
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 2:59 pm

I'm there Sunday but no Geary hickey or betts which is the midfield 2 and my strike partner this year in Geary we always play well against blackies teams so should be alright there lol
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 3:00 pm

What about Fairfield? Got them tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 3:42 pm

With Fairfield be aware of the huge goal kicks, and they have a couple of lads with long throws! Everything goes through Leigh Syrett- their centre forward- all left foot- they have some good potential going forward but bit shaky at the back. Will by coming down I think so will see you then!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Sep 2013, 3:59 pm

We are at full strength Friday so fingers crossed for the win
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 10:31 am

I'm hearing NRI could walk it now?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 10:56 am

ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 11:22 am

One season we may get a league without pot hunters in it
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 11:28 am

I'm hearing rumours of panic stations after one loss and several new players recruited for the hunting of pots???
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 12:05 pm

Giff your a very funny lad, you should take up comedy as a full time job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????   Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it????? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 5 any of the teams going to walk it?????
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next