Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 7 friendly results

Go down 
+9
FcCoL_Curt#16
BUSFC Zack
hayden1
monsellwmc
bulwellian
Dan1117
Hellboy
TinnyTemper
allen654
13 posters
AuthorMessage
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Div 7 friendly results Empty
PostSubject: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul 2013, 7:34 pm

Curious to know how teams are getting on pre season and what there friendly results have been like and how they are shaping up for next season. We (Wigston Fields) have
Won 4-1 against Birstall Rangers (1-0 up at half time)
Lost 2-6 against Seaton (2-0 up at half time)
Back to top Go down
TinnyTemper

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 1:12 pm

Haven't played any yet. Don't want to suffer burn out before the season has even began
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 3:26 pm

Unless your driving through the monsell, then you'll definitely get your car burnout at least.
Back to top Go down
Dan1117

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 3:30 pm

Wigston fields 3-0 plough littlethorpe

Was a great game, wigston fields controlling the first half of the game! First goal came from a freekick, Steve Toone, stepped up and buried it top corner! Midway thru 1st half, sloppy defending lead to us conceding a penalty, stepped up confidently but was saved bottom right corner (my 1st peno save Wink ) haha! Not much mor action 1st half! Second half it was all Plough, shots not hitting the target thou! We improved our game and finished the game, with two more goals, another for Steve Toone and 1 for Danny Hull! Good game from both teams!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 3:32 pm

Division 7 ought to be renamed the senior citizens division.
Back to top Go down
TinnyTemper

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 6:24 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 8:24 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Division 7 ought to be renamed the senior citizens division.

Not seen any over 65's playing in this league!! You're jealous!!
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013, 11:07 pm

Hellboy's just getting warmed up and ready for the new season just as we all are.
Let him have a stretch and find some form before you attempt to bite back. Save it for the more competitive moments of the season.
Your getting there Hellboy, just another few weeks and you'll be ready. Smile
Back to top Go down
hayden1

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jul 2013, 5:31 pm

monsell wmc res 7 vs 4 sporting birstall
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jul 2013, 5:56 pm

Blaby 7 - Inter mivan 6
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
FcCoL_Curt#16

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013, 1:07 pm

FCCOL 4 United Revoloution 4

Calcs
Curt x2
Lugz
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013, 1:20 pm

North Kilworth Reserves 4 - 2 Wigston United

Stef Kuzyk
Steve Toone

Played well for the first half hour and matched them, both teams having some chances and playing some good stuff. Then Kilworth went ahead through a quality finish into the corner after good build up. Then they started to dominate and made it 2-0 when a cross smashed the post/bar and the fingertips of our keeper and somehow managed to drop on the line for a tap in. Just before the break Kilworth lost the ball at the back and mark Allen broke free to square the ball for Stef to fire home; 2-1 at half time. Second Half was pretty much the same as the first, both teams trying to play football and Kilworth went through a spell of domination. Then we upped our game and had a 20 minute spell of our own of playing some good football. From a goal kick mark Allen flicked the ball onto mark Norman who went wide to deliver the ball back to mark Allen who squared again for Steve Toone to side foot home with his right foot. Good team goal that was. After this we dropped off a bit and some sloppy defending (and a cracking cross) was tapped in for Kilworth to retake the lead. They added a fourth late on after some good play. All in all was a good test and a good run out; things to improve but lots of positives in there too.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013, 1:26 pm

*meant to be Wigston Fields.
Back to top Go down
hayden1

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013, 2:38 pm

Monsell Wmc Res 8 - 0 Red Admiral(changed name not sure to what lol)

Great game today from monsel considering usual goalkeeper was out, so had 2 cb's fill in game was scrappy at first but once got our foot on the match thought we controlled the match and dictated the pace.we cruised to a 3 - 0 lead at the break with scrappy goals, but 2nd half finishing was clinical got all 15 players decent runs too so good for fitness.

scorers CALLUM THOMAS 2,DARYL SAVAGE 2,ALEX MITCHELL 2,JAKE LEATHERLAND,SIMON MEREDITH
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013, 5:36 pm

Think WMD ressies are no longer in 7 with results like that
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013, 5:46 pm

Plough new boy wrote:

We can only hope!! The NEW POT HUNTERS!! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013, 10:42 am

bulwellian wrote:
Plough new boy wrote:

I wouldn't take to much into the mwcr result as that admiral are dogshit, worse than any team in div 7. Out game against them got abandoned due to a brawl. All they do is kick absolute pony mate
Back to top Go down
hayden1

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013, 11:30 am

Spot on collymore dint want say it my as self so I let u lol
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013, 6:18 pm

We are playing them Sunday !!
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013, 4:32 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
We are playing them Sunday !!

Where? Maybe worth watching!!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013, 5:21 pm

Surely u have better things to do bully.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013, 5:22 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
Surely u have better things to do bully.

I love watching a good scrap, i might come down and grace you all with my presence.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013, 5:23 pm

A not so secret scouting mission
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013, 8:40 pm

Stancollymore wrote:
bulwellian wrote:
Plough new boy wrote:

I wouldn't take to much into the mwcr result as that admiral are dogshit, worse than any team in div 7. Out game against them got abandoned due to a brawl. All they do is kick absolute pony mate

what are you on about you absolute tool!!! It only kicked off because one of your lads decided it would be funny to try and snap our center backs leg and when he didnt connect with his 2 foot off the ground lunge hr got smacked in the mouth and put on his arse and rightly so. So before you come in here slagging other teams off sort yourselfs out. And as for us being dogshit yeah i admit the first half we were as we were trying a bew formation but second half we more than matched you if not were better and you lot couldnt deal with it and started getting mardy hence why that so called striker (and i use that term lightly) went in for a two footed horror tackle. Our game against mwcr we were very poor and we will never be that poor again take nothing away from them they finished well and played some good football but are a poor/average team in my opinion and will struggle in a higher league could well struggle in div 7!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 8:06 am

wheel1 wrote:
Stancollymore wrote:
bulwellian wrote:
Plough new boy wrote:

what are you on about you absolute tool!!! It only kicked off because one of your lads decided it would be funny to try and snap our center backs leg and when he didnt connect with his 2 foot off the ground lunge hr got smacked in the mouth and put on his arse and rightly so. So before you come in here slagging other teams off sort yourselfs out. And as for us being dogshit yeah i admit the first half we were as we were trying a bew formation but second half we more than matched you if not were better and you lot couldnt deal with it and started getting mardy hence why that so called striker (and i use that term lightly) went in for a two footed horror tackle. Our game against mwcr we were very poor and we will never be that poor again take nothing away from them they finished well and played some good football but are a poor/average team in my opinion and will struggle in a higher league could well
struggle in div 7!!!!

So you admit your dogshit BRILLIANT hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 8:28 am

Stancollymore wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
Stancollymore wrote:
bulwellian wrote:
Plough new boy wrote:

what are you on about you absolute tool!!! It only kicked off because one of your lads decided it would be funny to try and snap our center backs leg and when he didnt connect with his 2 foot off the ground lunge hr got smacked in the mouth and put on his arse and rightly so. So before you come in here slagging other teams off sort yourselfs out. And as for us being dogshit yeah i admit the first half we were as we were trying a bew formation but second half we more than matched you if not were better and you lot couldnt deal with it and started getting mardy hence why that so called striker (and i use that term lightly) went in for a two footed horror tackle. Our game against mwcr we were very poor and we will never be that poor again take nothing away from them they finished well and played some good football but are a poor/average team in my opinion and will struggle in a higher league could well
struggle in div 7!!!!

Can you not read?? As iam struggling to see where it states i have said we are dogshit!!! We were very poor against you first half like i said as we were trying a new formation and in the game against mwmcr. And i will sayit again just incase your little inbred brain dont work we wont be that poor again and we more than matched your so called saturday superstars second half of our game before you all got mardy and started getting dirty
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 9:41 am

So have u won any games yet in pre season? Or even scored a goal yet?
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 10:19 am

wheel1 wrote:
Stancollymore wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
Stancollymore wrote:
bulwellian wrote:
Plough new boy wrote:

struggle in div 7!!!!

Can you not read?? As iam struggling to see where it states i have said we are dogshit!!! We were very poor against you first half like i said as we were trying a new formation and in the game against mwmcr. And i will sayit again just incase your little inbred brain dont work we wont be that poor again and we more than matched your so called saturday superstars second half of our game before you all got mardy and started getting dirty

Did u not right this

And as for us being dogshit yeah i admit

Haha muppet
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 10:24 am

Stancollymore wrote:
So have u won any games yet in pre season? Or even scored a goal yet?

You really are pathetic thats something that a kid would say but for your info we drew with trinity foxes 3-3 and beat fc britannia (lsl prem) 3-2 now jog on your boring me now.
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 10:40 am

Easy bite
Back to top Go down
SerialStalker

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 10:41 am

wheel1 wrote:
Stancollymore wrote:
bulwellian wrote:
Plough new boy wrote:

what are you on about you absolute tool!!! It only kicked off because one of your lads decided it would be funny to try and snap our center backs leg and when he didnt connect with his 2 foot off the ground lunge hr got smacked in the mouth and put on his arse and rightly so. So before you come in here slagging other teams off sort yourselfs out. And as for us being dogshit yeah i admit the first half we were as we were trying a bew formation but second half we more than matched you if not were better and you lot couldnt deal with it and started getting mardy hence why that so called striker (and i use that term lightly) went in for a two footed horror tackle. Our game against mwcr we were very poor and we will never be that poor again take nothing away from them they finished well and played some good football but are a poor/average team in my opinion and will struggle in a higher league could well struggle in div 7!!!!

The Kit-Kat came out of retirement to score a couple aswell!
Back to top Go down
hayden1

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 10:27 pm

Ouch burned LOL thanks for the friendly anyways too red admiral thought they were ok team bout it as for our chances in Div 7 will be tough tricky division but we will c come April I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 friendly results   Div 7 friendly results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 7 friendly results
Page 1 of 1