Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

So early on, who is going to win your division?

Go down 
+60
NiffyA
mowmacre fc
Jenko
THE MAGICIAN
Gifford
saff lounge
WEUR
oily
Throop Gaffer
Magna Chairman
Duane
enogel
polska no1
WrenchDodger
retroroyal
wiggoboy
mc hammer
Rutland boy
stuartverrallismyhero
grotbags
eric
Gaz Throops Manager
The Rock
Numancia
Pete Mourinho
Aussie Owl
Corby
gattuso
Screech Powers
Jan Molby
Polska legend II
RM05
Edgar
Stroller
Paulo
Declan Swan
Katie G
Fishandchips
Doc Brown
Legend Returns
riley
Jean Claude Van Damme
ben
willows fc
dee_aitcho
gonzo
Captain Marvel 19
Beckenbauer
fozzi
StoneColdSteveAustin
phoenixGK
Rajiv14
Piemasterflash
Orange
dk4632
Phoenix_United
Jimmyb
Number 10
64 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Number 10

So early on, who is going to win your division? Empty
PostSubject: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 9:34 pm

Division 4: isn't going to be my side, but from what I've seen Birstall are looking strong. Tight at the back and scoring enough goals.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 9:49 pm

Number 10 wrote:
Division 4: isn't going to be my side, but from what I've seen Birstall are looking strong. Tight at the back and scoring enough goals.

who's your team??
Back to top Go down
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 9:50 pm

Desford.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 10:10 pm

Ah we're playing you on sunday!

I still think Sporting Wigston will win it, bad start but now they've got going they wont drop many points at all.
Back to top Go down
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 10:20 pm

Been down to see Sporting play actually this season. Recognised a few of their players from playing against Wigston United a few years ago. The guy with the abnormally large head in defence. Good player though.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 11:10 pm

Trinderbox or Phoenix United Div 5 (i hope)
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
dk4632

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 11:29 pm

Phoenix_United wrote:
Trinderbox or Phoenix United Div 5 (i hope)

have to agree with this, trinderbox were very good when we played them 1st game of the season and in pre-season, and cant argue with pheonix's results so far!
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 11:59 pm

Prem - Advance
1 - Moshdock
2 - Gutho
3 - Western or AC
4 - Sporting Gijon
5 - Trinderbox
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 7:43 am

Number 10 wrote:
Been down to see Sporting play actually this season. Recognised a few of their players from playing against Wigston United a few years ago. The guy with the abnormally large head in defence. Good player though.
Quality! Ben "fat head" ayton is a great player, not sure on our chances of winning the league yet we have got to play birstal and fosse in november so we will see after that! Got a nice run going now we will hopefully be a lot stronger after crimbo with evrybody back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 8:42 am

Phoenix are a good team but Trinderbox has this league won already, Phoenix may finish 2nd but hopefully Komrska will come good and step it up
Back to top Go down
phoenixGK

phoenixGK

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 9:31 am

nobody has the league rapped up, at pheonix weve had the results but not played to our full potential still a lot more to come from us. trinderbox definately the team to beat though!
Back to top Go down
StoneColdSteveAustin

StoneColdSteveAustin

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 6:21 pm

phoenixGK wrote:
nobody has the league rapped up, at pheonix weve had the results but not played to our full potential still a lot more to come from us. trinderbox definately the team to beat though!

you cant even spell the name of your own team, what chance of you got of winning the league? What?
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 10:09 pm

Ac Ac Ac!
Back to top Go down
Beckenbauer

Beckenbauer

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 10:27 pm

Sporting for Div 4 title
Back to top Go down
Captain Marvel 19

Captain Marvel 19

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 12:14 am

Fosse for Div 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 11:18 am

western
ac wigston
or willows for div 3
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 11:32 am

fozzi wrote:
Ac Ac Ac!

il be surprised if you can even finish in the top 5 let alone win it.
good luck though
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 11:39 am

prem: advance
div 1: moshdock
div2: gutho
div 3: willows
div 4: fosse
div 5: trinderbox
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 12:44 pm

gonzo wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ac Ac Ac!

il be surprised if you can even finish in the top 5 let alone win it.
good luck though

another one that knows nothing about us,writing us off Laughing
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 3:24 pm

i know that dan and his band of kids are not good enough for division 4 let alone 3. out of all 3 cups and only doing well in the league because you have only played the cannon fodder so far. once you come up against a real team like willows you will get hammered. even the wallies spanked you Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 4:12 pm

Yeah we haven't played the big boys yet, we know what Wallies are about. And Willows are a good side. Top 3 and ill be over the moon. I've not moaned about anything Gonzo. I agree with your comments about willows
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 4:50 pm

what went wrong against western anyway i thought they were all the old all in one window side that pothunted there way round the league a few years back. would have thought they were past it by now as they have been stuck in division 3 for about 4 years now.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 4:52 pm

Men against boys
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 4:56 pm

get some men in then!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 4:57 pm

Have done Gonzo. Four signings brought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 5:06 pm

gonzo wrote:
what went wrong against western anyway i thought they were all the old all in one window side that pothunted there way round the league a few years back. would have thought they were past it by now as they have been stuck in division 3 for about 4 years now.

where do you get your cr@p info from then, the book of i haven't got a clue?

there are only 3 of the lads that played for all in one playing for me the rest of the side has evolved over the past 2 and a bit seasons that we have been running in division 3 for not 4 years.

no disrespect to dan and the boys at ac but that day we played some cracking football and fully deserved our big victory. so when your saying were all old pot hunters that are past it then just pop down and watch us one sunday morning , you may well be surprised what you see.

untill then go and stick your head back up your ass. Cool
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 6:37 pm

stick to the topic lads, this is what p*sses people off
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 8:41 am

just defending my club pal thats all!!
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 1:38 pm

gonzo wrote:
i know that dan and his band of kids are not good enough for division 4 let alone 3. out of all 3 cups and only doing well in the league because you have only played the cannon fodder so far. once you come up against a real team like willows you will get hammered. even the wallies spanked you Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

real team like willows? Laughing the one man team? what position you play for willows then gonzo?
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 3:47 pm

who said i played for willows?
Back to top Go down
willows fc

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:38 am

fozzi wrote:
gonzo wrote:

real team like willows? Laughing the one man team? what position you play for willows then gonzo?
i have to giggle when i hear people say we r a one man team .if that man is who i think it is he only got 1 goal on sunday i wonder where the other 5 came from against a very good 1st div side
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:45 am

On early form it should be Magna 73. I think them or maybe Moshdock to win the league.
Back to top Go down
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 12:14 pm

Humberstone Rangers/Fosse for Div 4 with. Magna Town to be relegated
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 12:41 pm

Jean Claude Van Damme wrote:
Humberstone Rangers/Fosse for Div 4 with. Magna Town to be relegated

have you not got anything better to do with your time? like get a gf or buy a ps3? fosse or humbo could win our league but us to get relegated?? Sleep

Edited By Admin: Please remember no text /shorthand speak, not all of us are young whipper snappers who can understand the lingo!
Back to top Go down
Legend Returns

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 1:45 pm

Good to see noones backing Anstey Hound top Div 4, even though they've beaten Sporting and MDH twice, and only drew with Magna due to ref....

Wish we could play some little teams....getting bored with beating the big guns and could do with a couple of goal fests!!
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 2:01 pm

Legend Returns wrote:
Good to see noones backing Anstey Hound top Div 4, even though they've beaten Sporting and MDH twice, and only drew with Magna due to ref....

Wish we could play some little teams....getting bored with beating the big guns and could do with a couple of goal fests!!

Best thing to do, quietly go about your business!!!

I don't get the Sporting Wigston thing, bottom of the league and people are still backing them to win it. Magna will take some beating i reckon now they're up and running. I think Fosse will win it though and yourselves and Humbo will be battling for second spot (watch Humbo go when Geary and Keiran are back).
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 3:09 pm

Legend Returns wrote:

no one has backed mdh to win the league so who is calling them a big gun? sporting were short of players when they played you! and the ref had nothing to do with our draw your defence threw it away!!! still think you will be near the top though
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 3:20 pm

Big gun or not riley didn't MDH cost you the league title at Sparta last year? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 3:39 pm

Dont worry about the like of Riley/Magna Town. All talk and no trousers/footballing ability. I mean for god sake, he is ginger...... geek
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 4:49 pm

Jean Claude Van Damme wrote:
Dont worry about the like of Riley/Magna Town. All talk and no trousers/footballing ability. I mean for god sake, he is ginger...... geek
Still sitting third in the table though so can't be all that bad!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So early on, who is going to win your division?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next