Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

New Division 2

Go down 
+3
Rwhite08
Pete Mourinho
Club_Sec
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Club_Sec

Club_Sec

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 8:50 am

What are anybody thats cares thoughts on the new Div 2 line up?

Anyone know anything about LCAC, Lutterworth or Desford?

Potential Top 3??
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 6:01 pm

Desford from 4 last year
LCAC new side from Afghanistan
Lutterworth are a rehash of frolesworth

I think
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 9:06 am

Sounds like St marks are putting together a class team.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 12:16 pm

yeah but only pre season and not signed anyone !!!!! lets wait till opening game , as have alot of mate helping out
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 4:19 pm

get your sen down rich lol
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013, 1:36 pm

Lol I am contemplating retirement both ankles have decided they want me to stop. Might try one more season. Will be in same league looks a good league to.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013, 5:08 pm

hahhaaa welcome to the over the hill club kid lol
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013, 10:04 pm

It's great ain't it, the over the hill club should have some benefits like free bars after every game lol.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013, 10:06 pm

hahaaaa nice try mate!! tried that was told when im 75 lol
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013, 11:04 pm

Not just yet then lol.
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013, 12:54 am

Heard you boys have the young lads a good lesson the other night. 10-0 no mercy lol. Like your style.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013, 6:02 pm

yeah was just a training session for us really mate
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013, 7:36 pm

Good to see them all playing and starting a team. They will do ok I recon.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 10:05 am

yh i think so too not once did they let hteir heads drop? so against own age be fine.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 10:42 am

Rwhite08 wrote:
Sounds like St marks are putting together a class team.

As long as they don't let things slip like some teams in div 5...booze before subs, there's no class in that!

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 5:51 pm

Ha ha their not old enough to drink.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 7:02 pm

i think st marks,mite just win this,hope so anyway
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 8:40 pm

ta matey lol,  so do we
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 9:04 pm

Speaking to one of ur signings today on fb hes raring for the season to start
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 9:31 pm

I think they will walk it if all the players sign and stay. Could do an arsenal and go unbeaten. They will fancy a cup to. Not sure who will get second will have to do a bit of research and scouting lol.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 9:37 pm

Rwhite08 wrote:
I think they will walk it if all the players sign and stay. Could do an arsenal and go unbeaten. They will fancy a cup to. Not sure who will get second will have to do a bit of research and scouting lol.

I think a few teams will be in the mix  mate tbh with you , we will just do our business and see where we end up . tis a long hard season ahead and think you lot will  do well too .

Back to top Go down
FEAR_FUFC

FEAR_FUFC

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 9:45 pm

Pete Mourinho wrote:
Desford from 4 last year
LCAC new side from Afghanistan
Lutterworth are a rehash of frolesworth

I think

Lutterworth Town have nothing to do with Frolesworth United!
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 9:48 pm

Do you fancy a top two finish for Lutterworth? I am afraid top spot has already gone lol
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 9:50 pm

We were in div 6 two seasons ago how have I been roped into div 2. I only came for one last easy season.
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 11:21 am

Looks like teams in this league are signing some quality players. Wilksy you best get your finger out and get some wealing and dealing done or were going down....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 2   New Division 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Division 2
Page 1 of 1