Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

New Div 6 (at the moment)

Go down 
+12
FC POCHIN
Nuge35
Polingtons
TheShowOff
MAV
Strikerdani9
WPR
Pete Mourinho
CSKA17
MJR Legend
Stancollymore
g72
16 posters
AuthorMessage
g72

g72

New Div 6 (at the moment) Empty
PostSubject: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 7:00 pm

My top 5 at the moment would be :-

1, LKS
2,CFA
3,Inter mivan
4,MJR
5,Dukla

The 2 birstall teams will be pushing too..

Last edited by g72 on Thu 13 Jun 2013, 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 9:49 pm

Cfa will storm that league no problems there
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 11:09 pm

Stancollymore wrote:
Cfa will storm that league no problems there

Where are CFA from? All I know is u stormed div 7 Surprised

Last edited by g72 on Thu 13 Jun 2013, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MJR Legend

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 4:09 pm

With the loss of a couple of key players I think we will struggle to get in the top 5 let alone win the top division
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 5:24 pm

Doubt CFA will storm it. But would fancy then to finish too4. Excellent footballing side. Oadby Owls mkII
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 6:13 pm

MJR Legend wrote:
With the loss of a couple of key players I think we will struggle to get in the top 5 let alone win the top division

If you boys can take the spirit of Saturday nights exploits into a match day and be as together as we saw you will be one hell of a team a couple of key experienced players in and you will do very well

An amazing group of lads with a great team bond
Back to top Go down
WPR

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 3:58 pm

WPR - Wigston Plough Rovers, we wanted to start off in Div 7 as this is our first season, but we will relish the challange and look forward to banter and of course the games over the coming season, for the record CFA were a quality team last season and shouldnt have been in Div 7. if any players are looking for a team get in touch! oh and good luck to all involved! heres to a quality season.
Back to top Go down
Strikerdani9

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jul 2013, 1:35 pm

CFA is a very impressive team very well drilled. rumour has it there young manager has left them. Very interesting seem like a top lad and defo a bright football person. I think they will suffer set back because as I recall it he was very strict and disciplined on and off the field. They stomp us 7-0 n manger at end of game sat his players down n grilled them. Lol.

1 of Cfa lads said he played semi pro for burton Albion something ali.
But he gt heart conditions or some Ut. Very interesting to see where he goes and if he would take some of Cfa players with him. I think they will find life hard without him.
Back to top Go down
MAV

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2013, 5:42 pm

Our Team CFA just wait and see what the new season brings.
Was last season a fluke or are the lads ready to go for it again??????
Some decent teams in Div 6 take each game as it comes and see what happens.
Strikerdani9 seems more worried about us losing our manager and whats going to happen to the team.
Life carries on we let our football do the talking and end of the day No one is bigger than the club.
Best of Luck to all the teams in Divison 6 and hope it all goes well for the season.
Back to top Go down
TheShowOff

TheShowOff

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jul 2013, 10:52 am

Birstall Rangers to do well if they can sign a goalscorer! Aaron Withers has looked sharp in pre-season and with Jack back there, Josh Heggs and a couple other new additions they could have a good season.
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jul 2013, 10:58 am

Dean duncan gne there aswell, very good player
Back to top Go down
Nuge35

Nuge35

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jul 2013, 11:12 am

Polingtons wrote:

Agree with you here Poley. Deano's always been a good player, very good signing for them. Been to watch them a couple times as my brother-in-laws gone there and they desperately need a striker. Got some good lads there atm so may well do well this season as TheShowOff quite rightly said.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jul 2013, 12:25 pm

TheShowOff wrote:
Birstall Rangers to do well if they can sign a goalscorer! Aaron Withers has looked sharp in pre-season and with Jack back there, Josh Heggs and a couple other new additions they could have a good season.

hear there struggling for a quality right back tho'Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
TheShowOff

TheShowOff

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jul 2013, 1:19 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
TheShowOff wrote:

hear there struggling for a quality right back tho'Wink 

Got Tony aint they Wink
Back to top Go down
TheShowOff

TheShowOff

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jul 2013, 1:23 pm

Polingtons wrote:

Absoloute hero
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jul 2013, 1:49 pm

Bout time birstall were any gud
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jul 2013, 1:50 pm

Dean dunc top player,too lad my fav midfield partner
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jul 2013, 1:58 pm

I feel somewhat responsible for the Birstall Rangers (aka Pochin Allstars) revolution...!!

I predict a decent season for my old team - Division 6 dark horses
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jul 2013, 2:08 pm

should be an interesting game if we draw them in the stokes cup
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Pukka2013

Pukka2013

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeThu 08 Aug 2013, 8:22 pm

Pukka pies fc have now bin put in div 6 this season Smile
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug 2013, 9:22 pm

11 in 7 lads think they've found there goal scorer Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Div 6 (at the moment)   New Div 6 (at the moment) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Div 6 (at the moment)
Page 1 of 1