Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

FC Azzurri v Thurmaston

Go down 
+2
dezza
newsreader
6 posters
AuthorMessage
newsreader

FC Azzurri v Thurmaston Empty
PostSubject: FC Azzurri v Thurmaston   FC Azzurri v Thurmaston Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 9:09 am

Possible title decider in division 1!! Who is going to win? Who would you like to win?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: FC Azzurri v Thurmaston   FC Azzurri v Thurmaston Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 9:27 am

Personally I want us to win! Don't know who will do though, think it will be a very good game though! Both teams quite evenly matched
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: FC Azzurri v Thurmaston   FC Azzurri v Thurmaston Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 9:50 am

Azzurri got to be favs to win this especially as thurmaston will have half the res playing like they did on sunday,very lucky to win
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: FC Azzurri v Thurmaston   FC Azzurri v Thurmaston Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 10:35 am

I somehow doubt they will have half the reserves out and also on Sunday they had a better side out than they did the previous time we played them. We all know why they won on Sunday Bucko, come on, mind games ahoy!!!

Personally, on playing ability, I would expect Azzuri to win if they are up for it. Thurmaston like to use bully tactics against most teams but that won't wash with Azzuri i'm sure. Football will be the winner, and Azzuri are the better footballing side.

I'm not criticising Thurmaston by the way when I say bully tactics, its a good tactic that works well if you have the players to stick together. It's not a particularly nice way to go about your business but hey!

Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: FC Azzurri v Thurmaston   FC Azzurri v Thurmaston Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 2:06 pm

Its good to play mind games Very Happy it will defo be close we bet them in the Arthur moore with a weakened side but that wont count for anything there a top bunch to be fair
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: FC Azzurri v Thurmaston   FC Azzurri v Thurmaston Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 2:09 pm

I'm going to unleash Sandsy on you bucko haha to be fair we'll have a few different players 2moro as we had players cup tied when we played in the cup! Should be a top game, feels like a final haha
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: FC Azzurri v Thurmaston   FC Azzurri v Thurmaston Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 2:14 pm

haha good old sandsy I wont be there mate and if I was I wouldn't be messing with that animal Smile would be good to see him tho been a while all the best pal may the best team win
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: FC Azzurri v Thurmaston   FC Azzurri v Thurmaston Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 4:29 pm

Shame all the fans will be watching NRI v Barca. Can't really blame them, plenty more talent on show and I'm sure it will be an excellent game for the neutral.
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: FC Azzurri v Thurmaston   FC Azzurri v Thurmaston Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 6:27 pm

azzurri comfortable winners.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: FC Azzurri v Thurmaston   FC Azzurri v Thurmaston Icon_minitimeWed 01 May 2013, 11:12 pm

FC azzurri 3 v 1 thurmaston

What can I say other than buzzing with the result! Don't particularly honk it was the greatest game ever played but a win is a win!! After going 1-0 down I really didn't think it was going to be our night but the lads rallied and Rikki bates got the equalizer and we went into half time at 1-1. Second half was as evenly matched as the first half! Ryan Allen getting our second bundling the ball over the line then Rikki bates with the 3rd after lifting the ball over the on rushing keeper! Thurmaston had plenty of chances and were unlucky with the run of the green at times! Top set of lads at Thurmo and enjoyed the game!!

Buzzing for my lads and pleased they managed to pullnotnput the bag, amazingly we ha some players actually let us down tonight and we played with some walking wounded but they all put a shift in!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: FC Azzurri v Thurmaston   FC Azzurri v Thurmaston Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 9:23 am

I have to endorse that Dezza, I enjoyed the game although as you say, it wasn't a spectacle

Leon Thraves at centre back was absolute class, dominated the game and all this after about 5 minutes in he said he was injured and didn't think he could continue

Gotta say as well Dezza, you got a right couple of characters amongst your squad and I imagine the banter throughout the season has been top notch.

Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: FC Azzurri v Thurmaston   FC Azzurri v Thurmaston Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 9:54 am

dezza wrote:

What can I say other than buzzing with the result! Don't particularly honk it was the greatest game ever played but a win is a win!! After going 1-0 down I really didn't think it was going to be our night but the lads rallied and Rikki bates got the equalizer and we went into half time at 1-1. Second half was as evenly matched as the first half! Ryan Allen getting our second bundling the ball over the line then Rikki bates with the 3rd after lifting the ball over the on rushing keeper! Thurmaston had plenty of chances and were unlucky with the run of the green at times! Top set of lads at Thurmo and enjoyed the game!!

Buzzing for my lads and pleased they managed to pullnotnput the bag, amazingly we ha some players actually let us down tonight and we played with some walking wounded but they all put a shift in!

Big congrats mate fully deserved Smile
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: FC Azzurri v Thurmaston   FC Azzurri v Thurmaston Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 10:22 am

Bucko wrote:
dezza wrote:

Big congrats mate fully deserved Smile

Cheers mate!! I think the game was closer than 3-1 suggests also think you missed sharmo and podders massively! Little right winger was good for you, also Whatley was class in centre of the park!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FC Azzurri v Thurmaston   FC Azzurri v Thurmaston Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FC Azzurri v Thurmaston
Page 1 of 1