Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Small Sided League at Countesthorpe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Small Sided League at Countesthorpe Empty
PostSubject: Small Sided League at Countesthorpe   Small Sided League at Countesthorpe Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 4:26 pm

I have been asked to bring this opportunity to your notice. If interested please deal directly with the organisers.

http://www.leisureleagues.net/uk/england/leicestershire/countesthorpe-monday-(brand-new-pitch).aspx

Hi my name is Jack Nixon, I'm a New Business Development Officer for Leisure Leagues; we run small sided football leagues across the UK.

Currently, we are promoting for a New League @ Countesthorpe Community College on Monday nights for a end of May start. I was contacting you to ask if we could pass information on to post on your forum to build some interest. Obviously, the football seasons are about over and many lads will be starting up playing 5/6 a-side for the summer.

Would be much appreciated if this could be granted

Thanks,

Jack Nixon
LEISURE LEAGUES
Back to top Go down

Small Sided League at Countesthorpe
Page 1 of 1