Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Poaching players

Go down 
+11
Nuge35
the cat
Pretty Boy
Polska legend II
whiteeagles
Hellboy
FC POCHIN
Vimto
Gordon
Blackie
caz3009
15 posters
AuthorMessage
caz3009

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2013, 8:16 pm

What's the rules on poaching players ,,,just because that team have played all there games I haven't ,,,,I gettin text asking for my players number ,,,,and now there players are hassling him on Facebook ,,,everyone knows he ain't going no where
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2013, 8:33 pm

Aran Leacock, Brad Harrington, Rio Gomez, Daz Horner, Joe Tailby, Marc Blackwell, Kyle Avosso, Jamie Elsworthy, Shaun Burden, Freddie Cooper, Robin Cooper, Kenny, Adam, Tony Cole, Tom Smith, Dan Smith, Jay Smith, Young George, Matt Ronaldo and Lewis Hunt
Back to top Go down
caz3009

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2013, 8:36 pm

Lol who are they
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2013, 10:25 pm

caz3009 wrote:
What's the rules on poaching players ,,,just because that team have played all there games I haven't ,,,,I gettin text asking for my players number ,,,,and now there players are hassling him on Facebook ,,,everyone knows he ain't going no where

FA Regulations state

During the current season* any Club wishing to approach a Player known
to be registered with or having played for any other Club must give to
the secretary of each such Club, seven days’ formal written notice of the
intention to approach the Player;

* A current season runs from 1 July to the following 31 May.

Formal written notice of approach need be given by:

(A) a Saturday Club only to all Saturday Clubs;

(B) a Sunday Club only to all Sunday Clubs; and

(C) a midweek Club only to all midweek Clubs;

(iii) the written notice must be sent by special delivery or recorded post, or
a written acknowledgment otherwise obtained from the secretary or
chairman of the Club approached. Facsimile or e-mail transmission may
be used provided a receipt of acknowledgment is also obtained;
Back to top Go down
caz3009

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2013, 10:30 pm

The manager approached the player after the game ,,,player said u can't do that ,,,,the reply from the manager was my season is finished has all there games have been played ,,,,lucky enough for me the player is not going anywhere,,,just the cheek of it
Back to top Go down
Vimto

Vimto

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2013, 10:34 pm

So what legal action will you be taking then?

It's Sunday football, not the Prem.

Players get poached all the time.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2013, 11:00 pm

Vimto wrote:
So what legal action will you be taking then?

It's Sunday football, not the Prem.

Players get poached all the time.

Improper Approach of Players is a matter for the County FA. The FA Regulations are set in place. Any club not carrying out proper procedures runs the risk of the player's current team making a complaint to County FA
Back to top Go down
caz3009

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2013, 11:17 pm

Well don't think I will be bothering with tht ,,I am sure it's not rocket science to work out who the manager and player were
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2013, 12:41 pm

caz3009 wrote:
Lol who are they

pochin players geddit
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2013, 12:47 pm

Dont burden her mind too much... Cool
Back to top Go down
caz3009

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2013, 7:31 pm

Ha Ha Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeSat 27 Apr 2013, 1:34 am

Gordon wrote:
caz3009 wrote:

FA Regulations state

During the current season* any Club wishing to approach a Player known
to be registered with or having played for any other Club must give to
the secretary of each such Club, seven days’ formal written notice of the
intention to approach the Player;

* A current season runs from 1 July to the following 31 May.

Formal written notice of approach need be given by:

(A) a Saturday Club only to all Saturday Clubs;

(B) a Sunday Club only to all Sunday Clubs; and

(C) a midweek Club only to all midweek Clubs;

(iii) the written notice must be sent by special delivery or recorded post, or
a written acknowledgment otherwise obtained from the secretary or
chairman of the Club approached. Facsimile or e-mail transmission may
be used provided a receipt of acknowledgment is also obtained;
I thought the 'transfer window' had passed though?

Does this mean that we could sign players on from another club who have finished their season?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeSat 27 Apr 2013, 8:13 am

No in a word
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeSat 27 Apr 2013, 9:09 am

(alarm sounds)whoop whoop whoop.

Ringers alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeSat 27 Apr 2013, 9:39 pm

No - I was merely responding to the original question about FA Regulations on the Illegal Approach to players during the season which in FA terms ends on 31 May
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 6:36 pm

Ive been poached for next season! Gonna be wearing green i belive!
Back to top Go down
the cat

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 7:15 pm

U can't get in moshdocks team ur rubbish
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 11:28 am

U cant get back in goal im hearing! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nuge35

Nuge35

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 1:36 pm

Blackie wrote:
Aran Leacock, Brad Harrington, Rio Gomez, Daz Horner, Joe Tailby, Marc Blackwell, Kyle Avosso, Jamie Elsworthy, Shaun Burden, Freddie Cooper, Robin Cooper, Kenny, Adam, Tony Cole, Tom Smith, Dan Smith, Jay Smith, Young George, Matt Ronaldo and Lewis Hunt

You love Matt Ronaldo Blackie LOL
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 6:07 pm

Now ive been asked to wear Red and white, the offers just keep coming
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 9:57 am

In relation to the original post i was there when Leigh Syrett asked our manager if he could come down next season as was 3 of our other players.

Toms reply wasnt even yes it was "your more than welcome to come training" so before you throw accusations around about poaching get the facts right first.
Back to top Go down
Nuge35

Nuge35

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 12:00 pm

ShaNiO wrote:
In relation to the original post i was there when Leigh Syrett asked our manager if he could come down next season as was 3 of our other players.

Toms reply wasnt even yes it was "your more than welcome to come training" so before you throw accusations around about poaching get the facts right first.

meeeeeeeeeeeeowww mr.birt cat
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 1:23 pm

Nuge35 wrote:
ShaNiO wrote:

meeeeeeeeeeeeowww mr.birt cat

You cant comment pretty sure youve accused people of it before too Wink
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 3:23 pm

do what you want for next season as no players are registered with any club for next season yet, so it isnt poaching anyway
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 5:21 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

do what you want for next season as no players are registered with any club for next season yet, so it isnt poaching anyway

Except you have to wait for the season to end (31st May) right?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 6:02 pm

not him.
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 7:13 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

Except you have to wait for the season to end (31st May) right?

Find that player! Get on Facebook and find him! Funniest moment ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poaching players   Poaching players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poaching players
Page 1 of 1