Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April

Go down 
+19
King Kong
CSKA17
L.K.F.C
bretty1
bulwellian
oily
RICKY-BOBBY
allen654
stevepercy
man in black
Polingtons
Widds
Hellboy
Hairy Hebrew!
Polska legend II
johnmeode
Sparta3
whiteeagles
Gordon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 9:47 pm

Got to back Dezza up on this. From memory he came to to the alliance for a bigger challenge with highcross.

I have called Azzuri pothunters this year but only jokingly, decent lads and while they are a decent outfit, with all due respect, they won't rinse the prem next season. They are a very good division 1 side, but i don't think they would beat advance or star (the two prem teams i have experienced in recent years)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 1:37 pm

Widds wrote:
Got to back Dezza up on this. From memory he came to to the alliance for a bigger challenge with highcross.

What happened to sporting highcross then?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 1:43 pm

We completed the season then resigned from the league as my daughter had just been born and there was no one to run the team.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 1:44 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:

What happened to sporting highcross then?

they moved across to the alliance prem i believe. Rather than trying to pothunt in Div 1
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 1:50 pm

correct
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 1:52 pm

Prove it.

;0
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 2:00 pm

dezza wrote:
We completed the season then resigned from the league as my daughter had just been born and there was no one to run the team.

I heard you were reportedly in need of some space, you were later found in sporting highcross's
trophy room.

what a sh!t joke that is.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 2:08 pm

Haha yeah seeing as we only had 1 trophy it's not a very big room!! Throughout my whole involvement in Sunday football I've only got 2 trophies! 1 div 3 title from Lsl with saffron athletic and 1 Lsl prem from sporting Highcross so if I was a pot hunter I'm a bloody useless one! We even went straight into the Lsl prem and the alliance prem when we could of gone in lower in both!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 5:54 am

Did you (sporting highcross) have that player that came on here, i cant remember his name, but he had an avatar of one of his kids...very very funny chap.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 6:32 am

No that was greeeedy from bullshead
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 10:51 am

Any idea where he's strutting his stuff these days?

Come back greedy...... flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 11:40 am

Haven't got a clue hes not been on here since bullshead finished. Good set of lads they were
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter - Wednesday 24 April and Friday 26 April
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3