Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April

Go down 
+20
Polingtons
MonkeyBoy
g72
Paul Daniels
LINEKER
King Kong
man in black
Widds
THE MAGICIAN
Hairy Hebrew!
leon
bulwellian
the goalie
The Plough
Hellboy
dezza
Mivan are going up
scottyh
Polska legend II
Gordon
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April   Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Apr 2013, 7:22 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
g72 wrote:
White Eagles 3 - 2 Dukla

A game of 2 halfs!!

Eagles 3 up at half time, dukla keeper spilling an easy free kick into the path of an eagles player, 2nd goal very poor marking by dukla allowing eagles midfield to storm through and a great shot into the top corner, 3rd was again comedy defending allowing eagles front man time to read a book, have a cuppa b4 drilling a fierce shot into the bottom corner! 2nd half eagles probably thought they were in for a huge score but dukla re-grouped and brought some urgency into play, the half was even but this time eagles couldn't find a way past the dukla keeper and dukla grew and managed a goal midway through the half, dukla kept pressing and 4 mins from time grabbed a 2nd, 2 more chances came which saw a worldy from eagles keeper stooping a top corner bound equaliser and with virtually the last kick with the goal open the dukla forward couldn't keep a high hard ball down.. Comedy moment came with 1 minute to go when eagles brought on a sub and when the ref asked for his name, he stood blankley and didn't know who he was lol, mmmmmm! I think a player not knowing who he is when coming on isn't a very good sign is it! It did make us all laugh though and left the eagles players in dis-belief Smile
Hmm.. I would say more a game of 75 minutes and 15 minutes!

First half we were rampant and I think perhaps some of your lads thought it would be the walkover that it was a couple of weeks back when we were missing 5/6 key players. Harry Davies grabbed an early brace in his last match for us before he heads off to Kenya for the remainder of his gap year and will be a major loss for us in the middle of the park. I genuinely can't remember having to make a save for the first 75/80 minutes and in the 2nd half we just slowed the tempo of the game down and were unlucky not to score as your keeper pulled out some decent saves... I think I lost count of the number of set pieces we had in the second half in dangerous positions but didn't make them count!

Both of your goals were extremely scrappy, the first was pinball from a corner and a lucky bounce, the second, again from a corner with the ball going through about 6/7 of our players! In all honesty, it was the only way you were going to score against us as our two centre backs had your strikers in their back pockets all game.

As for the substitute mix-up, our secretary gave the name of Bojan Starcevic as substitute to the referee... Dejan Starcevic (his brother) then comes on, tells the ref his name and the mix-up was soon realised. In no way is he a ringer as he has played for us all season. So to 'TheSpecialOne' aka Aylestone Athletic's manager, there's nothing to investigate as no ringer was played, or are you worried that we might overtake you in the coming weeks and are hoping for a points deduction now we've hit form again? Laughing

Im not aylestones manager u drip Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April   Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Apr 2013, 10:39 pm

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
I didn't see your result bud, i Will assume a glorious win by 2 or 3 goals?

I hope you don't go up, despite the game being insipid when we met, you are a sound bunch, i quite like the idea of a friendly division 1! Ps Dezza, you boys are friendly lads but just a bit too good for us lot! So off you go!

I hear the thurmaston game nearly had to be abandoned, does anyone know if theres any truth in it? i heard the foxes had to brave things out, it doesn't sound like a friendly division with this kind of speculation.

Can anyone throw any light on what happened?

now hoskins have gone, just Thurmaston to go up and the other teams are all about the football

Just beware of wolfs in sheeps clothing on here.

Stu spence'll sort them out, man mark him(big unit of a lad) if you dare, its your own teeth you'll be picking up off the floor.

Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April   Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 11:11 am

OAK 4-0 MIVAN

... well an end to the chance we had of the title Sad ... but promotion a possibilty still Very Happy .... fair play to oak worth their win ... actually a lot closer game then scoreline suggests but the difference was the finishing Oak had 5 good chances and finished 4 of them ... we had 2-3 chances and finished nil ...

... we again down to 12 players ... which against any team is bad but against oak is not the cleverest .... game was not the best ... not a lot of football by either team with the importance of the fixture. . but the result is all that matters. Cant see any team now stopping oak not with their fixtures remaining ... prob need to lose 3-4 games and thats not going to happen. So good luck to oak ... a good bunch of lads who enjoy some good banter .... and got to agree with oak ... not sure the refs name but we.ve had him twice and the best ref in my opinion ... young lad but understands the game well (maybe a couple of harsh yellows for our lads but no complaints) ...

And got find out who Hairy Hebrew is ... good meeting you geaser ... !!

For us .. 3 games left ... Aylestone, Red Amiral and Eagles ... wants to finish the season on a high as the second half of the season has cost us .. 3 wins and i think were in with a chance of promotion... anything less and i think we may struggle even for top 3 .... which after being top for so long would be a dissappointment .....

SUAREZ IS KING !!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April   Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 11:57 am

LFC for Life !! wrote:
OAK 4-0 MIVAN
SUAREZ IS KING !!!

Ii he as hairy as he makes out? ive heard he looks like a yetti.
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April   Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 12:09 pm

Hellboy wrote:
LFC for Life !! wrote:
OAK 4-0 MIVAN
SUAREZ IS KING !!!

...lol... actually i was thinking Hairy was their manager ... seen him on friday in the dugout area pint in one hand giving out team istructions with another (did not ask just assumed - as look similar to photo...lol...) but it was their lino on sunday ... clean shaven like a babys behind .. ie not hairy ... unless he means another part of his body, which in that case we shall not be discussing thankyou ... !!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April   Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 12:19 pm

Laughing The thought of thats just put me right off my spaghetti bolloknaise.

Aguero is king!!!!after last night!!!
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April   Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 3:06 pm

Glenfield vs car breakers

All the lads at Glenny were very bitter this morning having a game called off on the morning of the match for the 4th time this season especially when it was just blatantly the fact the car breakers were under strength and dint wanna take a defeat so another midweek game think the league needs to look at these things and take tougher action not fair on teams who do there best to scrape make shift sides together and play with 10 like we have done this season to fulfil fixtures and take a pasting like we have done against car breakers and prem this season then for both of those teams in the reverse fixture just to call the game off on the morning cause there under strength with those 6 points we could be in 5 th place of the prem and its wrong the lads were talking of boycotting the rearranged fixture against car breakers in protest

car breakers had 5 players available, myself and john welsh as well as a couple of others were even under consideration to get the game played but as none of us were signed on it didnt happen
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April   Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 3:13 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
g72 wrote:
White Eagles 3 - 2 Dukla

A game of 2 halfs!!

Eagles 3 up at half time, dukla keeper spilling an easy free kick into the path of an eagles player, 2nd goal very poor marking by dukla allowing eagles midfield to storm through and a great shot into the top corner, 3rd was again comedy defending allowing eagles front man time to read a book, have a cuppa b4 drilling a fierce shot into the bottom corner! 2nd half eagles probably thought they were in for a huge score but dukla re-grouped and brought some urgency into play, the half was even but this time eagles couldn't find a way past the dukla keeper and dukla grew and managed a goal midway through the half, dukla kept pressing and 4 mins from time grabbed a 2nd, 2 more chances came which saw a worldy from eagles keeper stooping a top corner bound equaliser and with virtually the last kick with the goal open the dukla forward couldn't keep a high hard ball down.. Comedy moment came with 1 minute to go when eagles brought on a sub and when the ref asked for his name, he stood blankley and didn't know who he was lol, mmmmmm! I think a player not knowing who he is when coming on isn't a very good sign is it! It did make us all laugh though and left the eagles players in dis-belief Smile

First half we were rampant and I think perhaps some of your lads thought it would be the walkover that it was a couple of weeks back when we were missing 5/6 key players. Harry Davies grabbed an early brace in his last match for us before he heads off to Kenya for the remainder of his gap year and will be a major loss for us in the middle of the park. I genuinely can't remember having to make a save for the first 75/80 minutes and in the 2nd half we just slowed the tempo of the game down and were unlucky not to score as your keeper pulled out some decent saves... I think I lost count of the number of set pieces we had in the second half in dangerous positions but didn't make them count!

Both of your goals were extremely scrappy, the first was pinball from a corner and a lucky bounce, the second, again from a corner with the ball going through about 6/7 of our players! In all honesty, it was the only way you were going to score against us as our two centre backs had your strikers in their back pockets all game.

As for the substitute mix-up, our secretary gave the name of Bojan Starcevic as substitute to the referee... Dejan Starcevic (his brother) then comes on, tells the ref his name and the mix-up was soon realised. In no way is he a ringer as he has played for us all season. So to 'TheSpecialOne' aka Aylestone Athletic's manager, there's nothing to investigate as no ringer was played, or are you worried that we might overtake you in the coming weeks and are hoping for a points deduction now we've hit form again? Laughing

Harry was quality for u, proper controlled the midfield, he will be a major loss for u!! I don't think your man with the blue boots will be able to step up, as good as he is, he gets lazy and greedy, those set pieces u mentioned were all taken by him and didn't trouble us at all, maybe u should give those fast tricky asian kids a chance to impress more Smile u have a good team there and should do well if u carry on together over the coming seasons!! All the best for your run in this season Smile
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April   Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 3:23 pm

LFC for Life !! wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
LFC for Life !! wrote:
OAK 4-0 MIVAN
SUAREZ IS KING !!!

...lol... actually i was thinking Hairy was their manager ... seen him on friday in the dugout area pint in one hand giving out team istructions with another (did not ask just assumed - as look similar to photo...lol...) but it was their lino on sunday ... clean shaven like a babys behind .. ie not hairy ... unless he means another part of his body, which in that case we shall not be discussing thankyou ... !!

Im hairier than hairy I tell thee!!! Good meeting you to! Some of your lads didn't like my honesty on the line! Let two go that I gave the forward benefit of the doubt but then when ever i put my flag upwas being shouted at by your right back who obviously had a better view :p

Aguero? Suarez? Behave!!!

Also Found out yesterday that We had a lad playing in the stokes final with a broken ankle! Iron man!! Crazy!

Last edited by Hairy Hebrew! on Tue 09 Apr 2013, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April   Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 3:25 pm

g72 wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
g72 wrote:
White Eagles 3 - 2 Dukla

A game of 2 halfs!!

Harry was quality for u, proper controlled the midfield, he will be a major loss for u!! I don't think your man with the blue boots will be able to step up, as good as he is, he gets lazy and greedy, those set pieces u mentioned were all taken by him and didn't trouble us at all, maybe u should give those fast tricky asian kids a chance to impress more Smile u have a good team there and should do well if u carry on together over the coming seasons!! All the best for your run in this season Smile
Yeah, he's an absolute engine, doesn't stop running and strong on the ball. The man with blue boots is Danilo Trifunovic - the one with 25/26 goals this season lol Usually plays up front but had to play deeper on Sunday. Dru on the right wing absolutely had your left backs pants down (no disrespect) for most of the game, it's a shame that he won't be able to make our midweek matches for us! We've got 3 midweek matches and it's going to be a massive struggle to get 11 out each time. All the best to your lads too, a good bunch of lads and a 'friendly' Vicky Park rivalry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April   Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 3:27 pm

g72 wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
g72 wrote:
White Eagles 3 - 2 Dukla

A game of 2 halfs!!

Vinay Sidar, quality player!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April   Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 3:28 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
g72 wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
g72 wrote:
White Eagles 3 - 2 Dukla

A game of 2 halfs!!

Vinay Sidar, quality player!
On his day Vinay can tear any side apart, twice he ran past about 5 slide tackles on Sunday before the keeper pulled off good saves!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April   Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 3:30 pm

Do u get him down each week?
When ever Iv seen him play has impressed and gave us problems
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April   Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 4:45 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Do u get him down each week?
When ever Iv seen him play has impressed and gave us problems
Yeah, every week, he joined not long after our first match though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April   Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Friday 5 April and Sunday 7 April
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2