Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

div 6 10th march

Go down 
+9
g72
Hellboy
wigston ledgend
The Anchorman
Hellboys Dad
Hellboy's child
Hairy Hebrew!
LFC for Life !!
scottyh
13 posters
AuthorMessage
scottyh

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 11:19 am

Dulka Hillside 2-1 Red Admiral just going for dukla edge this one both teams in good form

Global Athletic 2-3 Aylestone Athletic 2011 having played aylestone last week know they are a good side not sure bout global yet to play them but going for aylestone

Inter Mivan 3-3 Royalist game of the weekend in this div such difficult one to predict so il sit on the fence and say a draw

Leicester Klub Sportowy 6-2 Hat & Beaver without being too arrogant we are in good form and know hat and beaver struggling so il predict this one dont always predict are results so il have a stab this week

White Eagles 4-1 Little Bowden only one winner in this game for me eagles good side going forward sorry little bowden but eagles to win this

Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 4:02 pm

Dulka Hillside 4-1 Red Admiral
... dukla to carry on good form ... home win

Global Athletic 1-3 Aylestone Athletic 2011
..... global are going through tough patch and cant see them getting result... they are capable of getting something from game but aylestone at same time really need the 3 points to stay in hunt for title....

Inter Mivan ?-? Royalist
not for me to comment on scoreline but really looking forward to this one ... week off last week ... good in a way got time to recover from couple of niggling injuries ... should be at full strength and looking forward to a good battle .... Big game in terms of league for us and Royalist... we only 6 games left after this one ... all are must wins cup finals .. !!

Leicester Klub Sportowy 7-1 Hat & Beaver
..only one winner in this one .... it may be damage limitation for H&B ...

White Eagles 3-1 Little Bowden
..... back to winning ways ... but it may be a close one for eagles ... Bowden showing some fight and will need it adainst the eagles but home win

SAUREZ IS KING !!!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 10:35 pm

Dukla 4-1 Red Admiral

Dukla to win comfortably. Red admiral don't have much bite going forward and if Dukla get the first then Admiral might struggle

Global 2-3 Aylestone

One for Hellboys Child! Global struggling of late but are dangerous going forward and will be a close game! Aylestone just to edge it though and back to winning ways

Inter Mivan 4-3 Royalist

Would love a draw in this game but just think Mivan will sneak it! Both good sides and could cancel each other out! But I haven't sat on the fence and going with home advantage!

LKS 4-1 Hat &Beaver

Will be a very tough game for Beaver to get anything this Sunday! LKS hitting some form now! Beavers need to be tight and try keep it 0-0 aslong as possible but can't see it Sad

White Eagles 5-1 Little Bowden

One winner for me! Eagles dropped few points of late so is really a must win against a team towardsthe bottom! Can see them getting a few and Bowdens heads going down!

Looking forward this week to a massive test vs Fairfield Dynamo! Am a big fan of the Billy Walton even being in division 6! Most complain but these are the types of games we want to test ourselves in!
Maybe just maybe we may have a league game next week, our first since 9th December! It's been awhile!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy's child

Hellboy's child

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 9:48 am

Uncle hairy, greetings from hell. I thank you for once and I must agree with you which I am not to happy about your predictions seem good,except mivan and royalist which will be a draw or royalist to win.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 1:30 pm

U reckon Royalist?? Depends how Mivan cope at the back! They got a solid backline and reckon they'll do a good job on Mr Barnett! I would love it to be a draw though, just didn't want to sit on the fence like most :-X
Back to top Go down
Hellboys Dad

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 1:35 pm

Dukla 4-2 Red Admiral.
Dukla on form so going home win

Global 1-5 Aylestone
Aylestone to run ragged over a beaten Global

Inter Mivan 2-2 Royalist
Sitting on the fence in this 1

LKS 6-0 Hat &Beaver
If LKS can avoid defeat for rest of the season they could win this division with the sqaud they posses

White Eagles 3-1 Little Bowden
White Eagles win but Bowden will give it a good game

Hellboys Child are you coming round your grandfathers for tea tonight me and your grandma Hellen are having horse burgers
Back to top Go down
Hellboy's child

Hellboy's child

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 2:57 pm

About time dad,where have you been and of course coming round to granma's but she said we were going to slaughter goats, horse meat gave me the sh1ts last time see you about 9. And yes I really do think royalist. Solid back four or not I've heard the barnet brothers are a real threat. Good luck to both teams though.
Back to top Go down
scottyh

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 8:35 pm

thanks hellboys child for confidence in us think we left ourselves bit to much to do from here even if we won all our games oak wont drop many points neither will mivan royalist or aylestone we got tricky run in 2 oak home birstall home global twice hat and beaver twice red admiral home and eagles away not easy
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 1:02 pm

scottyh wrote:
thanks hellboys child for confidence in us think we left ourselves bit to much to do from here even if we won all our games oak wont drop many points neither will mivan royalist or aylestone we got tricky run in 2 oak home birstall home global twice hat and beaver twice red admiral home and eagles away not easy

...in honesty bruv .... i.d think you.ll be looking at all wins apart from Oak and possibly Eagles.
8 games of which 6 are wins = 18 points
remaining games oak and eagles (estimate)= 3 points min
total 21 points to add to current total of 23 = 44 points .... where that puts you at end of season on table is judgement ... my opinion top 3 finish ...

Back to top Go down
The Anchorman

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 3:18 pm

Think the top 3 myself will finish:
1st- Mivan
2nd- Royal Oak
3rd- Royalist/LKS

Would personally like to see mivan or oak win it, oak for how close they came last year or mivan because of sticking with it after their horrible first season, would like to see the people who run the club rewarded for the hard work!
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 3:39 pm

The Anchorman wrote:
Think the top 3 myself will finish:
1st- Mivan
2nd- Royal Oak
3rd- Royalist/LKS

Would personally like to see mivan or oak win it, oak for how close they came last year or mivan because of sticking with it after their horrible first season, would like to see the people who run the club rewarded for the hard work!

..... that would do nicely .... !!! ... Very Happy .... i did not play for mivan in their first season ... but from hearing from the few that remain at club it sounded horid (drumming every week ..lol... )... but massive credit goes to Rav and Lee for creating an exciting squad and with the players we have now i would hope to get promoted this season .... !!

Back to top Go down
scottyh

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 3:44 pm

bet hairy agree with this 2 the midweek games gonna come alot towards the end for them people work got family commitments so getting gd side out is a must if they do they will b close with mivan as joint manager i look back throughout season sill points we dropped and think if only but its not so will carry on fighting til the end if theres few twist and turns hopefully will b there take advantage
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 6:04 pm

Yeah we still have 13 league games and atleast 2 cup games with only 9 Sundays I think left! Not too bad as was worried will be Wednesday Friday and Sundays but think we might get away with Wednesdays.
It's not having the players available mid week I'm too worried about as I think most lads work local these days. It's more the recovery time after each game and till the next as we got quite few old lads bless em! Sure they will cope!

Mivan are clear favorites :p no pressure lads!
Back to top Go down
wigston ledgend

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 7:52 pm

royal oak wil win this div hands down by the end of it...theve got sum quality players
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeFri 08 Mar 2013, 10:55 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Yeah we still have 13 league games and atleast 2 cup games with only 9 Sundays I think left! Not too bad as was worried will be Wednesday Friday and Sundays but think we might get away with Wednesdays.
It's not having the players available mid week I'm too worried about as I think most lads work local these days. It's more the recovery time after each game and till the next as we got quite few old lads bless em! Sure they will cope!

.... Loving the pressure .. !! ... Very Happy .... Best of luck against Fairfield .. !!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeFri 08 Mar 2013, 11:03 am

wigston ledgend wrote:
royal oak wil win this div hands down by the end of it...theve got sum quality players

More players bottling playing in the right division, man up, test ya self's for real.

Suarez to replace Rooney at Man Utd....boom.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeFri 08 Mar 2013, 12:54 pm

LFC for Life !! wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

.... Loving the pressure .. !! ... Very Happy .... Best of luck against Fairfield .. !!

Will bloody need it!!! Gonna go out and enjoy it!

Hellboy, Rooney and the other played Shud not even be In the same sentence! How very dare you!

Last edited by Hairy Hebrew! on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeFri 08 Mar 2013, 1:13 pm

They are very beatable, get at them and dont give up, give me 50/1 and i'll have a quid on ya...and buy the ref a mars bar.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeFri 08 Mar 2013, 1:28 pm

I'd never back against us!! Sure they'll be a few lads On here who will wanna win a quid off ya though
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeSat 09 Mar 2013, 9:07 am

Some good games here this Sunday!!
I think some observations are right that Royal Oak should win the league but that does depend on wether or not they get cup fever hang overs Smile but for this weekend I think its gonna be :-

Dukla 5 - 2 Red Admiral
If we score 1st then I think a comfortable win here and carry on the good work we did against Mivan and Royalist Smile

Global 1 - 2 Aylestone
I think this is gonna be a tight one with a late mistake giving the winner.

Mivan 1 - 3 Royalist
After playing both of these in our last 2 games I think Royalist will prove too strong especially if Mr Barnett has his shooting boots on.

LKS 6 - 0 Hat n Beaver
Lks way too strong (if scott n gaz have a full squad that is) can't see them dropping many more pts from now til the end of season.

White Eagles 4 - 1 Little Bowden
Eagles don't have an impressive league record of late but I think they will prove too strong for LB this sunday
Back to top Go down
GazLCFC

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeSat 09 Mar 2013, 10:03 am

Global v Aylestone appears to be off. Our pitch isn't available but due to miscommunication between different leagues we didn't find out until yesterday.

We have asked for an away game instead.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeSat 09 Mar 2013, 9:00 pm

Is that kris mort from global on lottery quiz ???
Back to top Go down
scottyh

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeSat 09 Mar 2013, 9:06 pm

g72 wrote:
Some good games here this Sunday!!
I think some observations are right that Royal Oak should win the league but that does depend on wether or not they get cup fever hang overs Smile but for this weekend I think its gonna be :-

Dukla 5 - 2 Red Admiral
If we score 1st then I think a comfortable win here and carry on the good work we did against Mivan and Royalist Smile

Global 1 - 2 Aylestone
I think this is gonna be a tight one with a late mistake giving the winner.

Mivan 1 - 3 Royalist
After playing both of these in our last 2 games I think Royalist will prove too strong especially if Mr Barnett has his shooting boots on.

LKS 6 - 0 Hat n Beaver
Lks way too strong (if scott n gaz have a full squad that is) can't see them dropping many more pts from now til the end of season.

White Eagles 4 - 1 Little Bowden
Eagles don't have an impressive league record of late but I think they will prove too strong for LB this sunday

am taking it u know me and gaz then m8 who r u and yes full squad tomoz plus couple back 2
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeSat 09 Mar 2013, 9:48 pm

Dulka Hillside 3-2 Red Admiral

Global Athletic 3-3 Aylestone

Inter Mivan 2-2 Royalist

Leicester Klub Sportowy 7-0 Hat & Beaver (Potentially double figures..)

White Eagles ?-? Little Bowden
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 10:23 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
Is that kris mort from global on lottery quiz ???

Yes it was by the way. Was filmed a couple of weeks ago, but I don't think they told many people they were going to be on.

I'll be asking him for sponsorship next season!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

div 6 10th march Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 10th march   div 6 10th march Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

div 6 10th march
Page 1 of 1