Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Big week in DIV 7!!

Go down 
+8
dave ash
Hairy Hebrew!
Stancollymore
Plough new boy
CSKA19Carnabys
allen654
BUSFC Zack
bulwellian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mushroom

Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 7:23 pm

Put ur bro on the bench and u play in cm!
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 7:26 pm

Yea I might just do that. He's not played that good recently so might be dropped. Need there manager to lead by example in there as keep plough new boy under wraps. Ha ha
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 7:31 pm

Is Nathan still playing for you Luke. ???
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 7:36 pm

Yea he still plays for us. Take it you know him then?
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 7:38 pm

Yeah I know oily and jo. What position does he play ??
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 7:43 pm

Ah right okie dokie cool. He's our goal machine striker. 5 goals so far in about 10 games so not too bad
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 7:45 pm

Yeah do u swap him for gaz ???
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 7:48 pm

Gaz I on hot form this season, they'd make a potent partnership on division 7 ha ha
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 7:51 pm

Good service from his midfield that is Laughing see u Sunday goonies.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 7:53 pm

Going to watch Liverpool crash out off Europe.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 7:57 pm

Ha ha must be. Midfield do the hard graft and they get the tap ins ha ha. As long as they win on the night as they're in my bet!
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 8:48 pm

Oi PNB are you forcing me out of my own team?? I think you will find the best service came last week when you were on the bench ha ha. If your not careful I will transfer you to blaby so you can clean zacks boots lol. Cheers for the back up Luke, I will thank u properly at weekend by scoring a hat trick ha ha
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 8:52 pm

As long as you where a shirt underneath saying 'That's for Luke' and run round the pitch showing it then i would appreciate such a gesture from a quality striker like yourself. Ha ha
Back to top Go down
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 8:52 pm

There is always good service when mr assist plays in cm! I guess il b back on the wing this week!
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 9:34 pm

MMM one wonders whether these strikers and passes will get past our defenders?? I think James will be running around like his usual headless chicken act but 95% of the time winning the ball. Not much mention of the Ploughs defenders...........are they the weakest link??? GOOD BYE!! confused
Back to top Go down
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 9:40 pm

R whole team is the weak link! We r rubbish!
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 9:46 pm

Mushroom wrote:
R whole team is the weak link! We r rubbish!

LOL lol! Not according to Plough and PNB. They make you sound like Cardiff!!

We are the Jekyll and Hyde Team of the Division!! cheers
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 10:08 pm

The Plough wrote:
Oi PNB are you forcing me out of my own team?? I think you will find the best service came last week when you were on the bench ha ha. If your not careful I will transfer you to blaby so you can clean zacks boots lol. Cheers for the back up Luke, I will thank u properly at weekend by scoring a hat trick ha ha

We wouldn't take him, if his cleaning skills are anything like his footballing skills then I think I'll just keep training on our 3G pitch to clean my boots.

His banter isn't any better. And did you say when he was on the bench? Hahaha doesn't even play a full game.
Sums him up really.

Plough new little boy(PNB- boy that his own teammates don't even like) is poor.

Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 11:03 pm

How Liverpool get on zack ???

Ill only need ten minutes off the bench to do damage to your team
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 8:03 am

The 1852 will be the name of our new team zack, lets see off all these plough pensioners, you'll be the captain, what do you say???????????????????????
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 9:14 am

We are like Cardiff bully.....Poor ha ha. I will let u decide what our defence is like after the weekend, but 2 out of the 3 will win most of it all game, but then we have Pete too and u never know what he is going to do ha ha ha. Luke will tell you that and I have a feeling that pocket of his might just be for him lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 9:43 am

Allen654 wrote:
Ha ha we didn't get bullied because we still won! If we got bullied out of the game we would have lost. Big game for bullwellin; can he make it 3 goals in 3 games. Pressure.

surely a few stamps back on them would put them in their place, after all they are only a local choirboy sunday school team, i'd have thought a big marshmallow like you could eat a couple of them for your breakfast, you're big enough to stand up to them squabs, you'd only have to hold up a photo of J Saville and they'd run like ##ck.

i might be reffing the wigston fields game this week.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 12:15 pm

Hellboy wrote:

i might be reffing the wigston fields game this week.

You know the rivalry then!! Banteristic
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 5:48 pm

Hellboy wrote:
The 1852 will be the name of our new team zack, lets see off all these plough pensioners, you'll be the captain, what do you say???????????????????????

Haha, well do te plough don't worry. Lookin forward to the game however it's a shame new poor little plough boy will only get 10 mins against us.

Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 5:50 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
How Liverpool get on zack ???

Ill only need ten minutes off the bench to do damage to your team

Thu lost 3-3 on aggregate pal.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 6:11 pm

If your centre back 7 minutes should be enough for a trick
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 6:46 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
If your centre back 7 minutes should be enough for a trick

Looking forward to it, let's hope your marking me on our corners and free kicks.

Ps your poor
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 6:55 pm

He'll be no good heading the ball zack, not with that spongebob squarepants shaped head of his.

double figures for wiggo fields this week. Laughing
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2013, 9:20 am

Hellboy wrote:
He'll be no good heading the ball zack, not with that spongebob squarepants shaped head of his.

double figures for wiggo fields this week. Laughing

Haha, I don't even know what he looks like but ill be looking out for the blockhead

P.s plough new little boy
Is poor
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2013, 10:29 am

this is the guy, although he is a bit slimmer in this photo..........

Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Dickhead
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2013, 11:33 am

Hellboy wrote:
this is the guy, although he is a bit slimmer in this photo..........

Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Dickhead
Hahaha how much does that look like a giant bell end.
So yea I suppose this may be him.
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2013, 12:52 pm

Does anyone know (CSKA Sporting pitch) where pitch 7 is on western park is in relation to the changing rooms.
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2013, 12:56 pm

I believe it is the one behind Friar Lanes that runs in the opposite direction to all the others. Meet us in car park at 9.45 Dave and you won't get lost
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 12:27 pm

BUSFC Zack wrote:
Hahaha how much does that look like a giant bell end.
So yea I suppose this may be him.

Brace ya self zack, i hear the plough got real lucky today, their luckiest win today by far.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 3:20 pm

Just mistakes from both sides created the goals, all well finished. All the hype from The Plough was all in vane as we were very even in all areas. There back four were scared of an OLD man!!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 4:01 pm

Even in most areas ill agree but our defence bossed it be honest
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 4:02 pm

bulwellian wrote:
Just mistakes from both sides created the goals, all well finished. All the hype from The Plough was all in vane as we were very even in all areas. There back four were scared of an OLD man!!

So you've help the plough go above blaby now then?
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 4:50 pm

Yes we have!!
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 4:50 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
Even in most areas ill agree but our defence bossed it be honest

2nd half yes, not sure about 1st half!!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 7:03 pm

Fair play bully u caused few problems and was your best player but our defence had beating off you, I always give honest match report and in my opinion your midfield was pretty even was ours you dealt well with our forwards but up front you our dire. Better with u up there though granted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big week in DIV 7!!   Big week in DIV 7!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big week in DIV 7!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next