Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Predictions For Div 7

Go down 
+12
dave ash
Hellboy
BUSFC Zack
CSKA17
The Plough
CSKA19Carnabys
the harrow wookie
Mushroom
Plough new boy
Natty11
allen654
BOSSMAN
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 5:45 pm

FCCOL to go up........you're having a laugh, one of the worst teams we played IMHO.

Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 6:00 pm

FCCOL are on a great run of form winning there last 4 games. Albeit against the bottom three then blaby but still got to bet the three teams down there. Will be interesting when they play the teams higher up and that will decided it. They are not too far off 3rd or 4th place so anything can happen. It's very tight in the middle and very intersting.
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 6:37 pm

Normally a few go up, but depends on who comes in. NKR and CFA to go up 1 or 2 divisions. After that it'd be hard to promote any one team without moving a group of 6 teams up
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 7:26 pm

Aside the top two and bottom side in div 7 its extremely tight and anyone could win that mini league. Whoever does finish third will have made massive strides cos I can see it being either CSKA Sporting, FCCOL or Wigston Fields.
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 8:20 pm

Altho i think we are on great form i think the teams from 4th to 10th are very close and countesthorpe arent far away. We had a shocking start to the season and for bulwellen not to realise we played them early doors and now on a 6 match winning streak (if you count stoke cup, which one was against aylestone) is poor. I think cska sporting should go up and maybe one from plough, cska carnabys res, wigston fields and us.
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 9:11 pm

Spot on fccol. It's anybody's for the taking from those teams you mentioned. Harrow and Blaby also worth a mention. Two decent battling sides. Tough, even division
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 9:23 pm

Apart from CFA and NKR and possibly CSKA Sporting on form, all the teams are very similar and on their day can beat one another. When a team hits form on their day the results can be seen, ie WF early on in season and FCCOL now. I feel a few teams will move divisions and some will drop in to it.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 9:34 pm

CSKA Carnaby’s Reserves 1 -4 North Kilworth, Sunday Reserves

Friar Lane 0 - 12 CFA

The Harrow 2 - 2 Blaby United, Sunday 2012

The Plough, Wigston 3 - 6CSKA Sporting

Wigston Fields ? - ? Countesthorpe United

Odds on Bulwellian scoring agian.....???
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 10:31 pm

We've played global and mivan from div 6 and in all honesty out of the teams we've played fields plough sporting would all compete in div 6 no probs. not played fccol yet so I can't compare them.

Predictions

Ccr ?-? NKSR never predict my own side

Friar lane 0-8 cfa I'd love to see friar getting at least a point but can't see it

Harrow 3-4 blaby blaby edging it

Plough 4-3 sporting only if they have players back and deanos now legs back. Still a tough tackler at 55 years old

Fields 8-2 countesthorpe still think fields are a very good side and great bunch of lads. Luke Allen brace
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2013, 10:52 am

bulwellian wrote:
Apart from CFA and NKR and possibly CSKA Sporting on form, all the teams are very similar and on their day can beat one another. When a team hits form on their day the results can be seen, ie WF early on in season and FCCOL now. I feel a few teams will move divisions and some will drop in to it.

So are you saying CFA are a side of pothunters too?
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2013, 1:50 pm

Stancollymore wrote:
We've played global and mivan from div 6 and in all honesty out of the teams we've played fields plough sporting would all compete in div 6 no probs. not played fccol yet so I can't compare them.

Predictions

Friar lane 0-8 cfa I'd love to see friar getting at least a point but can't see
it

Plough 4-3 sporting only if they have players back and deanos now legs back. Still a tough tackler at 55 years old

Fields 8-2 countesthorpe still think fields are a very good side and great bunch of lads. Luke Allen brace

You'd like to see Friar Lane get a point but you can't see it then you put them down to lose 8 - 0 whats that about
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2013, 6:16 pm

dave ash wrote:
Stancollymore wrote:

Predictions

Friar lane 0-8 cfa I'd love to see friar getting at least a point but can't see
it

You'd like to see Friar Lane get a point but you can't see it then you put them down to lose 8 - 0 whats that about

It's not that hard to see what I ment surely?
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2013, 7:26 pm

Thick cu. nt. !!!
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 3:12 pm

Some CRACKING fixtures in Div7 next weekend:

CFA v NKR great game in prospect, be very interested in that result.
CSKA v CSKA - sure sporting will be wanting revenge for last time.
Wigston v The Plough - lots of boring 'banter' in the next few days no doubt!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 3:40 pm

Ha ha
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 4:14 pm

We will just reinstate the banter from a few weeks back!!
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 6:35 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
Some CRACKING fixtures in Div7 next weekend:

CFA v NKR great game in prospect, be very interested in that result.
CSKA v CSKA - sure sporting will be wanting revenge for last time.
Wigston v The Plough - lots of boring 'banter' in the next few days no doubt!

I know there's still a fair way to go until the end of the season but think this weekend could have a huge impact on the final standings. If nkr beat cfa I reckon the league will be Theres. If sporting beat carnaby reserves third will be there's and if we beat the plough I can't see them finishing above us and we'll be sitting nicely in fourth. However if cfa win I think it'll come down to the return leg and even goal difference. If carnaby reserves win then that opens third up for anyone to grab and if the plough beat us then I reckon they'll Finish above us. Very interesting weekend and a lot to play for.
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 6:44 pm

Does make a promising round of fixtures. Plenty of tasty ties!
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 6:50 pm

Will they all be on though?? Whats the weather going to be like??
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 7:19 pm

Im feeling very sleepy Sleep
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 7:44 pm

It's a interesting week for sure. Don't think much will get decided though personally. Maybe title as dont see cfa or nkr dropping points, against anyone bar each other. As for other spots its ridiculously tight between 3rd and 8th I'd guess when we meet we will all take points off each other. It would be nice to keep all these teams in this division next year, swoping the top 2 for bottom 2 off six and we would have a great division that anyone off us could win.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 8:05 pm

Apart from the NKR/CFA game, the Plough v WF and the CSKA's game will decide positions 3 - 6th IMHO. As said by Plough NB we will all drop points along the way (or gain them) which will make the final positions interesting. For us this has so far been an eye opener as to where our team fits into Div 7. I feel we have exceeded our expectations in the way results have gone, apart from the obvious loses to CFA and NKR and the sad thumpings from Sporting and Friar Lane We have held our own or been better against all the teams. Still plenty of room for improvement as we have had only 2 league games since November which has shown through in our games. When we play our good football we can be unbeatable but this has been few and far during the season!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predictions For Div 7   Predictions For Div 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predictions For Div 7
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2