Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Striker looking for a team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Paolo di Canio

Paolo di Canio

Striker looking for a team Empty
PostSubject: Striker looking for a team   Striker looking for a team Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2013, 5:10 pm

Howdy, I will be moving to Leicester in 2 months from good old sunny....London. I am currently playing in the Premier League of The Central London Super Sunday League and have scored a massive 6 goals this season which is shocking by my standards. In the past 6 seasons I have averaged 30-35 goals a season but something has not bee right this season (my team mates say I'm getting old)

I am 27 years old, 6'3' and 13 stone and can run the 100metres in 12.4seconds.

I would like to play for a team in the higher divisions but I understand that you have to make a name for yourself first so I am willing to play for any team right now. I just want to play football!

P.s I am a massive West Ham United Fan, Hope that doesn't put you off.

Thanks

Dave
Back to top Go down
Paolo di Canio

Paolo di Canio

PostSubject: Re: Striker looking for a team   Striker looking for a team Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2013, 5:24 pm

DM me if you wanna know more.
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: Striker looking for a team   Striker looking for a team Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 7:07 am

Pm me. oscars fc prem team
Back to top Go down
Paolo di Canio

Paolo di Canio

PostSubject: Re: Striker looking for a team   Striker looking for a team Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2013, 10:49 pm

Just been given my work schedule and now won't be working Saturdays Very Happy

So I am looking for a Saturday team too. PM if interested!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Striker looking for a team   Striker looking for a team Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 8:13 pm

Where about in leicester u moving ?? Could do with forward Saturdays in market harborough area though
Back to top Go down
Paolo di Canio

Paolo di Canio

PostSubject: Re: Striker looking for a team   Striker looking for a team Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 10:37 am

Moving to the city centre and will purchase a house in the next year of so after I get to know Leicester
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Striker looking for a team   Striker looking for a team Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 2:41 pm

You'll probably change your mind by then, after you see what a dive hole it is.
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: Striker looking for a team   Striker looking for a team Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 5:43 pm

pm'd you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striker looking for a team   Striker looking for a team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Striker looking for a team
Page 1 of 1