Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Call Sunday a free week

Go down 
+18
Hairy Hebrew!
The_Rock
whiteeagles
Gordon
The Fixture Secretary
dezza
Cobbo
dave ash
man in black
THE MAGICIAN
Sparta3
Polska legend II
Plough new boy
Fishandchips
Alan Partridge
bulwellian
Widds
bretty1
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Call Sunday a free week - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Sunday a free week   Call Sunday a free week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 5:24 pm

Correct you are Moshdock!! I was counting 10 teams of course there is just 9.

Like the confidence Widds but we ain't getting any further in the Arthur Moore cup (need a miracle) and I have heard of the grapevine that we have Appleby Magna in the County Semi (tbc) and that is a very tough match so take 4 of that total - leaves 16 games left in 14 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call Sunday a free week   Call Sunday a free week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 5:40 pm

we have 6 games all season Smile
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Call Sunday a free week   Call Sunday a free week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 5:41 pm

Having been well beaten by Appleby in the last round I'd want to agree with you.

But, in all honesty, I think you've got a good chance. We played them with a weakened side, missing our goalkeeper, meaning our centre back had to go in goal and our regular left back play in the middle. Not making excuses, as I don't think we'd have beaten them, but we'd of put up a much better fight.

Appleby are extremely good going forward. Two very classy strikers and a couple of midfielders who are excellent. However, their weakness is their defence. We had a few chances at 0-0 and 0-1 in the first half and if we'd have taken them it might have been different. If you get at them from the off, you may stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Call Sunday a free week   Call Sunday a free week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 7:13 pm

Advance Couriers have 12 league games plus a minimum of 4 cup games at the moment, but the possibility of playing another 7-8 cup games depending how far we can progress Shocked

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Call Sunday a free week   Call Sunday a free week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 7:16 pm

spartamoshdock wrote:
Having been well beaten by Appleby in the last round I'd want to agree with you.

But, in all honesty, I think you've got a good chance. We played them with a weakened side, missing our goalkeeper, meaning our centre back had to go in goal and our regular left back play in the middle. Not making excuses, as I don't think we'd have beaten them, but we'd of put up a much better fight.

Appleby are extremely good going forward. Two very classy strikers and a couple of midfielders who are excellent. However, their weakness is their defence. We had a few chances at 0-0 and 0-1 in the first half and if we'd have taken them it might have been different. If you get at them from the off, you may stand a chance.

Remember playing them in the final 3 years ago very good side that were beating us 3-1 with 12 mins to go, probably the best 12 mins I've felt playing football then followed

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call Sunday a free week   Call Sunday a free week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 11:41 am

I see all Div 7 games are postponed this week. Gutted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Sunday a free week   Call Sunday a free week - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call Sunday a free week
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2